Jump to content

Arcade Windows/Linux Embedded versions virtual HDD dumps


Athlonazu385
 Share

Recommended Posts

Submit your Arcade OS HDD Dumps here. Take this one as an example:

 

This is a modified XP Embedded Image from Need For Speed: Underground Arcade Game.

 

Nothing special it's just a copy of the operating system that somewhat works in VMs and standard PCs

 

https://mega.nz/#!N6JWgKzD!yhDSKirz2w18mchpuR8Mgm0deRwsXy_q4d7DjlCSzbk

Edited by Athlonazu385
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The title was changed to Modified GlobalVR, Raw Thrills, etc. Windows XP Embedded .gho dumps

If you have any dumps containing the OS submit it to this topic! This is for a collection of Windows XP or other Embedded Edition images .gho, or .VDI, or other Virtual Hard Drives. Linux is also allowed!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The title was changed to Arcade Windows Embedded Versions .gho Virtual HDD dumps

 

Terminator Salvation Arcade Game + Linux Slax OS

mega://fenc2?rpteUQIOWCCVIrmZY4FjqaG9Kvx3YKWsSXVULBsls0ohATmZHQiymUKuVSFdNXd3

 

Winning Eleven ARCADE CHAMPIONSHIP 2008 + OS

mega://fenc2?yMSdhelLqC0WYDTODdHLgL1eEl36BhJdJFhoMNGu0fGgZGWyGyADCVak7zlJAJlg

 

Angry Birds ARCADE + OS

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7zperf1x9rdu5xc/v_1_.15.iso?dl=0

 

KUNG FU PANDA Dojo Mojo - Arcade + OS

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i40b6zl996u9t7y/KFP_v2.06_PROD_02-10-15_mmacy.iso?dl=0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, spiderzsoft said:

 

Terminator Salvation Arcade Game + Linux Slax OS

mega://fenc2?rpteUQIOWCCVIrmZY4FjqaG9Kvx3YKWsSXVULBsls0ohATmZHQiymUKuVSFdNXd3

 

Winning Eleven ARCADE CHAMPIONSHIP 2008 + OS

mega://fenc2?yMSdhelLqC0WYDTODdHLgL1eEl36BhJdJFhoMNGu0fGgZGWyGyADCVak7zlJAJlg

 

Angry Birds ARCADE + OS

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7zperf1x9rdu5xc/v_1_.15.iso?dl=0

 

KUNG FU PANDA Dojo Mojo - Arcade + OS

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i40b6zl996u9t7y/KFP_v2.06_PROD_02-10-15_mmacy.iso?dl=0

Damn do these work, surely not, Terminator Salvation???

 

Ah missed the top post, damn, got really exited for a minute :-(

Edited by fire10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They all work in Virtualbox and VMWare just fine! You just have to configure the VM with somewhat like the original hardware. Just like Windows XP Embedded dumps have to be configured with IDE disk controllers to prevent BSODs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

But yes it will work on a real pc as long you know what hardware is capable with the dump

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, pixels said:

nice one for the Winning Eleven ARCADE CHAMPIONSHIP 2008 + OS

does anyone know how to run it on pc ?

 

Winning Eleven ARCADE CHAMPIONSHIP 2008 is KONAMI Based PC arcade and dongle not cracked yet so only HDD dumped. may be some crack or by pass in future :ennuyeux:


http://system16.com/hardware.php?id=587&page=1#18686

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Within some of the Operating Systems like konami's hardware is usually japanese even if it was released in the US. I'll think about changing the language to English using tweakui, and registry editor

Edited by Athlonazu385
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The title was changed to Arcade Windows/Linux Embedded versions virtual HDD dumps
22 hours ago, Athlonazu385 said:

Within some of the Operating Systems like konami's hardware is usually japanese even if it was released in the US. I'll think about changing the language to English using tweakui, and registry editor

    have you tested Winning Eleven ARCADE CHAMPIONSHIP 2008 on pc ?

   Thanks again Athlonazu385 :very-good:

   

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, that went well for a little bit LOL. It does work with my Intel Desktop Board with an i3-2100 when I install it on a real HDD >:)

 

BSODKonami.PNG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, pixels said:

I hope nothing to serious Athlonazu385

will this work with VMware workstation Player 15.5 ? 

 

 

That's what I'm trying next

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nope

KonamiVMWAREBSOD.PNG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, pixels said:

what processor are you trying it on now ?

It works on my Intel Desktop board with an i3-2100 physical machine fine but I mainly use VMs on my main i9-9900k build

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, spiderzsoft said:

what do you mean? Winning Eleven ARCADE CHAMPIONSHIP 2008 working on your physical machine :o ? how you run without dongle ? show me your working games screen shoots :o

The whole OS is but the game doesn't run so yeah the game is not working but the OS is working fine. It needs the dongle LOL

Edited by Athlonazu385
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, spiderzsoft said:

yes you are right... but Pandora box (android OS) dumped Image not working even that is not protect by any serial or security. 

any idea ?

Hmmm I'll have to look into that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 9/19/2019 at 12:55 AM, Athlonazu385 said:

Submit your Arcade OS HDD Dumps here. Take this one as an example:

 

This is a modified XP Embedded Image from Need For Speed: Underground Arcade Game.

 

Nothing special it's just a copy of the operating system that somewhat works in VMs and standard PCs

 

https://mega.nz/#!N6JWgKzD!yhDSKirz2w18mchpuR8Mgm0deRwsXy_q4d7DjlCSzbk

How exactly do I use the .GHO provided for VirtualBox?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Le 19.09.2019 à 15:42, spiderzsoft a dit :

 

Terminator Salvation Arcade Game + Linux Slax OS

mega://fenc2?rpteUQIOWCCVIrmZY4FjqaG9Kvx3YKWsSXVULBsls0ohATmZHQiymUKuVSFdNXd3

 

Winning Eleven ARCADE CHAMPIONSHIP 2008 + OS

mega://fenc2?yMSdhelLqC0WYDTODdHLgL1eEl36BhJdJFhoMNGu0fGgZGWyGyADCVak7zlJAJlg

 

Angry Birds ARCADE + OS

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7zperf1x9rdu5xc/v_1_.15.iso?dl=0

 

KUNG FU PANDA Dojo Mojo - Arcade + OS

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i40b6zl996u9t7y/KFP_v2.06_PROD_02-10-15_mmacy.iso?dl=0

I'm trying to install Angry Birds ARCADE + OS but all I see when copying files is tar: cannot write: no space left on device,

I tried both VMware and VirtualBox 6.0

any fixes?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, piotr25691 said:

I'm trying to install Angry Birds ARCADE + OS but all I see when copying files is tar: cannot write: no space left on device,

I tried both VMware and VirtualBox 6.0

any fixes?

Unfortunately, It's not working for VM so installing it on a physical system will work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/19/2019 at 6:42 AM, spiderzsoft said:

 

Terminator Salvation Arcade Game + Linux Slax OS

mega://fenc2?rpteUQIOWCCVIrmZY4FjqaG9Kvx3YKWsSXVULBsls0ohATmZHQiymUKuVSFdNXd3

 

Winning Eleven ARCADE CHAMPIONSHIP 2008 + OS

mega://fenc2?yMSdhelLqC0WYDTODdHLgL1eEl36BhJdJFhoMNGu0fGgZGWyGyADCVak7zlJAJlg

 

Angry Birds ARCADE + OS

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7zperf1x9rdu5xc/v_1_.15.iso?dl=0

 

KUNG FU PANDA Dojo Mojo - Arcade + OS

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i40b6zl996u9t7y/KFP_v2.06_PROD_02-10-15_mmacy.iso?dl=0

can you please repost Terminator Salvation Arcade Game the links not working

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...