Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] In The Groove 2 OpenITG DEV 3 (Roxor)

Athlonazu385

Messages recommandés

This was released a while back on another site but they were in parts! So I'm uploading the full version and not parts including USB card readers e.g USB Flash Drives for P2 instead!

I have configured it to be arcade ready on PC even though it runs on StepMania.

It is set to freeplay!

Uses the In The Groove 2 Logo instead of OpenITG!

Download (Reuploaded): https://mega.nz/#!1rY3xYhT!adZff4W1QCzcvwj2IElol4v5oPOZdhJ7Qul_2IhYsl0

No Password for the RAR File ;)

Controls:

For Player 1:

Arrow UP- UP

Arrow Down- Down

Arrow Left- Left

Arrow Right- Right

Enter- START

Also uses arrow keys to navigate your song

For Player 2:

Num 8- UP

Num 2- Down

Num 4- Left

Num 6- Right

Num Enter- START

Other Controls:

F1- Insert Credit

F3- UI Menu

F8- AutoPlay, AutoPlayCPU

Similar to Stepmania!

(Confirmed Working for Windows 10 64-Bit)

That's all

Video Settings:

Resolution: 640x480

Details: Maximum

AA: Off

VSync: Off

Can be changed anytime when you set pay mode to home then change the OpenITG menu to home instead if arcade!

This will work on the real cabinet also with the USB Card Reader A.K.A Flash Drives!

No Dongles or I/O Boards Required!

Enjoy!

Thanks to XSoft for releasing In the Groove 2 on PC originally so all of this work goes to him!!!!!!!

ITG2Title.PNG

Modifié par 7zxkv
Reuploaded DL

1 minute ago, NoKey said:

I downloaded these game but i cant found launchable exe.

It's under GAME\Program folder where ITG2.exe is located e.g C:\GAME\Program\ITG2.exe

• 2 semaines après...
  • 1 mois après...
17 hours ago, Starblade said:

Est il compatible avec les tapis fournis avec le "In the Groove PC" de 2004 ?

NP also it should as long you have the correct OS and I/O board installed. I have not tested it at all since i don't have the cab for it so i wouldn't know if it 100% works with the original ITG machine. Also 1GB of memory and 256MB Video Card should be installed since itg2 is newer then the original itg.

• 1 mois après...
49 minutes ago, fire10 said:

Thanks very much for this upload Athlonazu385, really great fun share mate. Could I ask how to change the resolution as I cannot seem to get the F keys to work, i tried F3 but nothing happens. Thanks again

You have to hold the F3 key to keep the menu up and Press the 1 key to change the coin mode to home then it should give you the GUI menu. If not press backspace until the logo shows up then press start and then navigate to options then use the arrow keys to highlight the selection then press enter to change the option for Resolution and Aspect Ratio.

Hi again Athlonazu385, when I press F3 it does nothing for me buddy, by any chance do you use a non euro keyboard with a different setout. Im in the UK would that make a difference, I would have thought the F keys would be the same. I boot the game then press and hold f3 but nothing happens, any help greatly appreciated mate.

All the best, fire10

9 hours ago, fire10 said:

Hi again Athlonazu385, when I press F3 it does nothing for me buddy, by any chance do you use a non euro keyboard with a different setout. Im in the UK would that make a difference, I would have thought the F keys would be the same. I boot the game then press and hold f3 but nothing happens, any help greatly appreciated mate.

All the best, fire10

I only have the US Keyboard unfortunately but try this Method:  If your keyboard has an F Lock key, press it to toggle between the standard commands and alternate commands.

When the F Lock light is Off, alternate functions work (Help, Undo, and so on).
When the F Lock light is On, standard functions work (F1, F2, and so on).

Alternate command keys give the keyboard additional functionality by providing two command modes for the top row of standard F LOCK keys.

The F LOCK key and the alternate command keys are available on certain keyboard models only, and the types of alternate commands that are available vary depending on the keyboard model.

The F LOCK key switches between the standard commands that are labeled on the front of the keys, such as F1 or INSERT, and the alternate commands that may or may not be labeled on the keys. When the F LOCK light is on, the F LOCK key is on and these keys perform their standard commands. When the F LOCK light is off, the alternate commands are enabled. You can choose the mode that you prefer to work in, or you can switch the F LOCK key on and off to access the commands that you use most frequently.

The F1 through F12 FUNCTION keys have special alternate commands. These keys are called enhanced function keys. Enhanced function keys provide quick access to frequently used commands that can increase your productivity. These commands are typically printed above or on the keys.

The following table specifies the default enhanced-function key assignments that are available for Microsoft keyboards. However, you can reassign many of the keys by using the Microsoft IntelliType Pro keyboard software. Keyboards differ in what additional keys they provide. For example some keyboards provide keys for such things as Calculator, Volume control, Internet Home page, Internet Search page, Mail, and so on.

Article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/894513/resolve-unexpected-function-f1-f12-or-other-special-key-behavior-on-a

I wouldn't know much on UK, euro keyboards

Modifié par Athlonazu385

• 2 semaines après...
14 hours ago, JoNB3x said:

This version have the BG videos ? 

Just the defaults unfortunately. There are some but not with the songs

Modifié par Athlonazu385

• 1 an après...

Hey there! Thanks for sharing. I got two big dancing USB pads with narrows and other buttons, hope they will run well with this version. Best regards!

Hey watsup, just extracted files, unfortunately this version dont run with dancing pads. Best regards

Modifié par notaartista

• 1 an après...
  • 4 mois après...
  • 2 mois après...
  • 1 an après...
On 10/15/2023 at 7:46 AM, eladrus said:

how to configure the usb in port 1

Search in data folder the static.ini and edit the letter of your usb drive

# Place any options (or uncomment any example below) in this file
# that you wish to remain constant regardless of any changed settings

[Options]
#EasterEggs=1