Jump to content

[Arcade PC] DRAGON'S LAIR - HD 4x3 (Laserdisc)


HVG
 Share

Recommended Posts

This is my 1080p /720p 4x3 version of Dragon's lair (on daphne emu). It is made from the 2006 released HD PC versions of Dragon's Lair, with the original 4x3 aspect ratio. 
You need a graphic card with Opengl support and enough memory.


To run the game just double click the .bat file and go. 

There’s two .bat versions;  

- dle11_720P.bat : 1280x720 4x3 resolution

- dle11_1080P.bat : 1920x1080 4x3 resolution


Folder size: 3.22 Gb. 
  

KEYS:

Arrows     =  Directions

S      =  Action

Key 5   =  Credits

Key 1   =  Start 1P

Esc     =  Quit Game 

 

Mega

 

 

HVG - Recopilaciones de Videojuegos clasicos

Edited by HVG
Link to comment
Share on other sites

genial, merci bpc pour le partage !! c'est mon preferé Dragon's Lair que de souvenirs en arcade !!

 

thank you very much for the share m8. this is very appreciated as this is one of my favorite game. You made my day :)

Edited by Gougoule
Link to comment
Share on other sites

strange, 720p version is working perfectly but the 1080p boot, I have a black screen then exit. 

 

any idea ?

 

here is my log

 

--DAPHNE version 1.0.10
--Command line is: daphne.exe dle11 vldp -framefile ..\..\vldp\DLe11_1080P\DLe11_1080P.txt -opengl -x 1920 -y 1080 -fullscreen -noserversend -fastboot -useoverlaysb 1 
--CPU : GenuineIntel 3100 MHz || Mem : 2048 megs
--OS : Windows NT Derivative || Video : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
--OpenGL: Compiled In
--RGB2YUV Function: MMX
--Line Blending Function: MMX
--Audio Mixing Function: MMX
Setting screen width to 1920
Setting screen height to 1080
WARNING : You have specified an abnormal screen resolution! Normal screen resolutions are:
640 x 480
800 x 600
1024 x 768
1280 x 960
1280 x 1024
1600 x 1200

Set 1920x1080 at 32 bpp with flags: 80000002
Initializing sound system ... 
GI Sound chip initialized at 2000000 Hz
Joystick #0 was successfully opened
Remapping input ...
Loading compressed ROM image dle11u1l.bin...8192 bytes read.
Loading compressed ROM image dle11u2l.bin...8192 bytes read.
Loading compressed ROM image dle11u3l.bin...8192 bytes read.
Loading compressed ROM image dle11u4l.bin...8192 bytes read.
Framefile parse succeeded. Video/Audio directory is: ../../vldp/DLe11_1080P/./
OpenGL v2.0 is supported.
Booting ROM ...
dle11 : Re-allocated overlay surface (720 x 540)...
Play
 

Edited by Gougoule
Link to comment
Share on other sites

hace 9 horas, Gougoule dijo:

strange, 720p version is working perfectly but the 1080p boot, I have a black screen then exit. 

 

any idea ?

 

here is my log

 

--DAPHNE version 1.0.10
--Command line is: daphne.exe dle11 vldp -framefile ..\..\vldp\DLe11_1080P\DLe11_1080P.txt -opengl -x 1920 -y 1080 -fullscreen -noserversend -fastboot -useoverlaysb 1 
--CPU : GenuineIntel 3100 MHz || Mem : 2048 megs
--OS : Windows NT Derivative || Video : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
--OpenGL: Compiled In
--RGB2YUV Function: MMX
--Line Blending Function: MMX
--Audio Mixing Function: MMX
Setting screen width to 1920
Setting screen height to 1080
WARNING : You have specified an abnormal screen resolution! Normal screen resolutions are:
640 x 480
800 x 600
1024 x 768
1280 x 960
1280 x 1024
1600 x 1200

Set 1920x1080 at 32 bpp with flags: 80000002
Initializing sound system ... 
GI Sound chip initialized at 2000000 Hz
Joystick #0 was successfully opened
Remapping input ...
Loading compressed ROM image dle11u1l.bin...8192 bytes read.
Loading compressed ROM image dle11u2l.bin...8192 bytes read.
Loading compressed ROM image dle11u3l.bin...8192 bytes read.
Loading compressed ROM image dle11u4l.bin...8192 bytes read.
Framefile parse succeeded. Video/Audio directory is: ../../vldp/DLe11_1080P/./
OpenGL v2.0 is supported.
Booting ROM ...
dle11 : Re-allocated overlay surface (720 x 540)...
Play
 

 

How much RAM is installed on your computer ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Man, I have these Dephane Singe games all ready to play, just run the bat file of each game. All working perfectly. It has a total of 13.5 GB. The only way I can upload is by torrent.
Below is the list of games.

Crime Patrol
Crime Patrol 2 - Drug Wars
Mad Dog McCree
Mad Dog II - The Lost Gold
Ninja Hayate
Space Pirates
The Last Bounty Hunter
Time Gal
Time Traveler (3D)
Time Traveler (Japanese 3D)
Time Traveler (Japanese)
Time Traveler
Who Shot Johnny Rock

 

Sorry for the video quality. My bad.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20180615195210.jpg.88f8bbcb61e54b4d2278b60e8cda529f.jpg

 

I've had all these set up for ages now nice to have an upgrade GRAZIE :)

The one I'm waiting to appear is Ninja Hayate...

"PER FAVORE e GRAZIE"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, xtremebuga said:

Man, I have these Dephane Singe games all ready to play, just run the bat file of each game. All working perfectly. It has a total of 13.5 GB. The only way I can upload is by torrent.
Below is the list of games.

Crime Patrol
Crime Patrol 2 - Drug Wars
Mad Dog McCree
Mad Dog II - The Lost Gold
Ninja Hayate
Space Pirates
The Last Bounty Hunter
Time Gal
Time Traveler (3D)
Time Traveler (Japanese 3D)
Time Traveler (Japanese)
Time Traveler
Who Shot Johnny Rock

 

Sorry for the video quality. My bad.

 

A torrent would be great buddy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, fire10 said:

A torrent would be great buddy

 

Daphne Singe Collection.

Quote

Link Removed Use extremebugas link below

 

 

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMzI2OWIwYzQtNDVmMy00YmM4LThmMjktYjUzNWUxMTE5NmUzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg@._V1_.jpg

 

Includes Following Games:

    Time Traveler (Japanese 3D)  
    Time Traveler (3D)  
    Time Traveler (Japanese)  
    Time Traveler  
    Space pirates  
    Crime Patrol.bat  
    Who Shot Johnny Rock  
    Crime Patrol 2 - Drug Wars  
    Mad Dog II - The Lost Gold  
    Mad Dog Mccree  
    Time Gal  
    Ninja Hayate  
   

The Last Bounty Hunter

 

Have Fun!

Edited by Manson976
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, xtremebuga said:

Well, the my torrent is here For those who want.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F027614D5C7BD268A0C721B157E79C001CFC8315&dn=Daphne%20SINGE.iso

Cheers xtremebuga I'm remove my link now as you have made great effort to share your games thanks bud.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Manson976 said:

Cheers xtremebuga I'm remove my link now as you have made great effort to share your games thanks bud.

 

I'm sorry if I did something stupid, I did not want to mess up on anything. When I posted saying that I had the games, I did not see your post. I'm sorry again my friend, I just wanted to share with everyone here, these games. Hugs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, xtremebuga said:

I'm sorry if I did something stupid, I did not want to mess up on anything. When I posted saying that I had the games, I did not see your post. I'm sorry again my friend, I just wanted to share with everyone here, these games. Hugs.

No problems at all... thundercats fan nice icon btw..

I'd rather you share and thanks once again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 9:26 PM, Manson976 said:

20180615195210.jpg.88f8bbcb61e54b4d2278b60e8cda529f.jpg

 

I've had all these set up for ages now nice to have an upgrade GRAZIE :)

The one I'm waiting to appear is Ninja Hayate...

"PER FAVORE e GRAZIE"

THis is roadblaster right? how did you enabled that bezel in Daphne?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Moksi said:

THis is roadblaster right? how did you enabled that bezel in Daphne?

Using it through RL launcher  and trust me its a pain to get right glad I set this up a good few years back I have less patience now lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:22 AM, Manson976 said:

Using it through RL launcher  and trust me its a pain to get right glad I set this up a good few years back I have less patience now lol

is it only possible to play roadblaster with the joystick or can you use a steering wheel ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2018 at 4:37 PM, xtremebuga said:

Well, the my torrent is here For those who want.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F027614D5C7BD268A0C721B157E79C001CFC8315&dn=Daphne%20SINGE.iso

This did not open via U torrent.  Can we confirm this still works?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/15/2018 at 1:25 PM, xtremebuga said:

Man, I have these Dephane Singe games all ready to play, just run the bat file of each game. All working perfectly. It has a total of 13.5 GB. The only way I can upload is by torrent.
Below is the list of games.

Crime Patrol
Crime Patrol 2 - Drug Wars
Mad Dog McCree
Mad Dog II - The Lost Gold
Ninja Hayate
Space Pirates
The Last Bounty Hunter
Time Gal
Time Traveler (3D)
Time Traveler (Japanese 3D)
Time Traveler (Japanese)
Time Traveler
Who Shot Johnny Rock

 

Sorry for the video quality. My bad.

the torrent does not work

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...