Aller au contenu

Calibration of Gun games in teknoparrot

buddylove

Messages recommandés

Hello again

I have problem with calibration of mouse in gun games like Let's Go ISland and Operation G.H.O.S.T..

The gun cursor is not aligned with the actual gunfire, and is not aligned even with mouse (we have 3 different position, gun cursos on the rights, mouse curso on the left and the gunfire somewhere in the middle)..

I tried accessing text menu, but you can't use mouse there, and even using the keyboard it doen't seem to save the configuration.

Any way to fix this? Thank you

As a second question, is there a way to make Operation G.H.O.S.T. properly working in fullscreen?

On 12/4/2018 at 6:32 PM, Bruce said:

Si ces pour calibrer dans le test mode essaye en désactivant la souris  (tu calibre qu'avec la manette sa marche mais avec la souris ou le AIM TRAK dans le test mode sa marche pas).

Et sinon essaye mes réglages car j'ai pas de problème sur mon AIM TRAK a par pour ghost squad (j'ai pas réussi a calibrer dans le test mode)

A mettre dans fichier cacher:   appdata/ roaming/teknopparrot

Attention certain jeux sont paramétrer en français (exemple : Sega Dream Raiders) 

PS: j'ai même mis les dernières mise a jour pour ID6 et ID7 (les codes sont déjà mémoriser)  il n'y a plus le message qui apparait dans ID7 ces start direct.......

Bref au moins j'ai pas une parole de pute je dis je partage et ces pas pour demain..........(ne contient pas les jeux NAMCO ES3 car le test mode ce met a la racine du jeux)

Pack de test mode + calibration pad xbox360 + aim trak: enjoy:very-good:

http://uptobox.com/muobgis5a78l

ou

TeknoParrot.zip

Je remet le lien sur le poste qui conviens le mieux teknopparrot..........

Thanks man :)

Unfortunately even using your files doesn't solve the issue.

I still have mouse cursor to the left, gun cursor to the right and the actual gunshoot in the middle.

On 12/4/2018 at 3:53 PM, mjshl2 said:

You ever heard of demul shooter? The answer you seek for lets go island is in the readme for that. As for operation ghost, use game loader all rh for full screen.

Thank for the advice :)

I tried with Demul Shooter and I was able to at least enter into the test menu with keyboard controls active + mouse at the same time.

Unfortunately even this doesn't seems to work,

the readme says

"For LGI, you will have to run calibration : make sure MIN X and Y are set to 00h and MAX X and Y to FFh"

but in Let's go Island test menu I can't reach the 00h or FFh.

Ca ne sert à rien de modifier la calibration car les changements effectués dans le menu test ne sont pas sauvegardés. Il est donc impossible de calibrer correctement le gun donc pour pouvoir y jouer avec la souris bien paramétrée ça ne sera jamais possible.

Modifié par Safur

On 14/4/2018 at 2:21 AM, Safur said:

Ca ne sert à rien de modifier la calibration car les changements effectués dans le menu test ne sont pas sauvegardés. Il est donc impossible de calibrer correctement le gun donc pour pouvoir y jouer avec la souris bien paramétrée ça ne sera jamais possible.

I see, so no good news :(

Is there a way to solve this, maybe with Game Loader ALL RH?

Or do teknoparrot developers plan to add save feature to test menus?

I was able to calibrate LGI just fine with that method. Just get the values as close as you can. They don't have to be exact. As for Operation ghost, I use game loader all rh and no mousy and it seems to be fine. Teknoparrot saves test menu stuff fine. Game loader all rh does not. I use a .bat file to run all my aimtrak stuff with demulshooter. I will include my .bat file. You need to right click and edit this, put your correct path as mine wont be the same as yours. Make sure nomousy and demulshooter are in the directory with the .bat. Run the .Bat, then run the game. Keep In mind nomousy gets rid of the mouse cursor. so I would suggest putting all of this stuff in your games folder so its easier to access OP ghosts exe. The mouse cursor come's back after you exit. If you try to run the bat file twice in a row it seems to not work, ( I think because no mousy stays open in task manager) just close demul shooter in the system tray and run it again and it will work. As for editing the path in the bat file mine looks like this:

Echo off

D:
cd\
Cd teknoparrot
Cd 1.21
start DemulShooter.exe -target=ringwide -rom=og -parrotloader

D:
cd\
Cd teknoparrot
Cd 1.21
start nomousy.exe /hide

If your files are in a folder C:games\teknoparrot it would look like this:

echo off

C:

cd\

cd games

cd teknoparrot

start DemulShooter.exe -target=ringwide -rom=og -parrotloader

C:
cd\
cd games
cd teknoparrot
start nomousy.exe /hide

Modifié par mjshl2

• 2 semaines après...

By using Game Loader RH, mouse calibration is now good on Let's Go island and Operation Ghost.

But now these two games doesn't work anymore in Teknoparrot, I think RH did some damage.

The problem is that Game Loader add some performance issue with lower frame rate in some parts, while with Teknoparrot it was always 60fps rock solid even during prerender videos.

Is there a way to fix this? I'd like to improve performance in Game loader, or if not possible to mantain the game loader mouse calibrations in Teknoparrot.

And of course it would be nice to able to play again with teknoparrot.

Any help?

They each have there set of problems it seems. Not sure why they don't work for you with teknoparrot anymore. I can use both just fine. Maybe have two separate copy's of both games for each loader.  I did notice the op ghost framerate issues. But it wasn't enough for me to really care. You can have game loader load teknoparrot, but no fullscreen that way. I don't use game loader for lets go island. I have the mouse calibrated just fine with the instructions in demul shooter. I use dxwnd for fullscreen.

Modifié par mjshl2

They both worked until not long ago, only now teknoparrot stopped working with the two games tied to RH.

Even using a second copy of operations ghost don't solve the issue, very strange.

Too bade because teknoparrots has the flawless perfopmance, gameloader has the perfect mouse calibration and fullscreen, if only there was a way to put these together...

You dont really need rh loader for lets go island. It works great with DXWND and gun calibration. For op ghost mess with the fullscreen settings in the .ini file and tick windowed in teknoparrot. What are your pc specs also? Op ghost gets laggy a little bit but its very brief and not that bad for me. Lets go island also crashes in teknoparrot if you don't use DXWND to input the correct resolution (If your trying to run it fullscreen).

Modifié par mjshl2

19 minutes ago, mjshl2 said:

You dont really need rh loader for lets go island. It works great with DXWND and gun calibration. For op ghost mess with the fullscreen settings in the .ini file and tick windowed in teknoparrot. What are your pc specs also? Op ghost gets laggy a little bit but its very brief and not that bad for me. Lets go island also crashes in teknoparrot if you don't use DXWND to input the correct resolution (If your trying to run it fullscreen).

Before RH, I was able to run Let's go island fullscreen with just teknoparrot, so it's strange that now RH did some kind of mess and now I require some additional software, but I'll try DXwnd and I'll let you know, hope it doesn't hurt frame rate like RH does, it could be the best solution right now.

But first I must restore teknoparrot fucntionalities with these two games.

As for calibrations, is there a video guide to make it for Let's go island? I tried basically everything, even your files (thaks again :) ) but nothing worked, only RH was able to adjust mouse calibration, but like I said RH performance issue even if minor are annoying especially since teknoparrot works flawlessly.

I have a I5 7600k with intel hd630

Sorry for the multipost ^^

You need to flip the test switch button on teknparrot loader. Where it says play game. Then you have to navigate to the gun calibration. Then just calibrate to the numbers in that demulshooter guide or just get as close as you can. Make sure to establish test and service buttons in games control configuration. It takes a little bit of trial and error to navigate and to calibrate. But it really is fairly easy. If you still cant get it, I could possibly make a video later. Also, I am not sure how you had LGI working I have needed DXWND with Teknoparrot from the start. So you must have been using windowed mode. Also, make sure not to exit the test menu with Alt+F4. I think it wont save your calibration if you do that. Exit with the test menu. Although, I could be thinking of another emulator.

Modifié par mjshl2

• 1 an après...
Invité student123
On 4/18/2018 at 3:11 PM, buddylove said:

Thank you very much mjshl2, when I'll have some time I'll try your advice andyour bat file (I still have to set Game Loader RH, I never used this and I stil can't find a download without a malware) and I'll let you know if I finally solved this :)

The malaware is a bad joke by the maker of that software. Disregard and set ignore to true. Too many people were saying it had a virus so he programmed a stupid splashscreen in with a warning ;).