7zxkv

Game Loader All Rh

Le 09/03/2018 à 00:39, Safur a dit :

Dommage que ce Loader ne fonctionne pas sous Win10.

Pour Power Instinct 5 la vidéo d'intro se lance mais après avoir appuyé sur start écran noir.

Et je ne parle pas des autres problèmes sur les autres jeux.

A utiliser seulement sous Win7!! Inutile sous Win10

Mais que ce que tu racontes? Effectivement il y a moins de problème avec W7, mais GameLoader AllRH fonctionne très bien sur W10. Il faudrait peut-être prendre le temps de relire les topics, et essayer différents réglages. A part le background sur Yatagarasu, et Silent Hill, j'avais fais fonctionner tout TTX & Nesica sur Windows 10.

Hi,

Anybody knows if there's any way to run GameLoader WITHOUT admin privileges? Since some time ago, it always runs as administrator, and that makes my DS4windows unable to control the mouse as the game is running as admin. I need to run GameLoader without admin privileges, if there's a way. As I'm saying, like 2 years ago, it used to run without elevated privileges, but since some specific version, this changed and it always runs with admin privileges.

Thanks in advance.

Where's the mediafire code? :what:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

I found the fix but you guys need to find those files.

Source i got from here:

Hidden Content

And i made it work with only game.exe!

Edited by Hyperscorpio

c'est indiqué en bas de citation du premier post, c'est à dire

Hidden Content

Edited by 7zxkv

Il y a 11 heures, 7zxkv a dit :

c'est indiqué en bas de citation du premier post, c'est à dire

Hidden Content

Thanks, but i see people complain about the files are not updated and we need new .exe one's to make it work.

Where is the latest .exe version for Battle Gear 4?

I only see for ver 1.00 and i have the v2.07 JAP Version.

Thanks... it seems i will check this one.

Edited by Hyperscorpio

Yep,

la 298 dispo

Hidden Content

qui ramène à Mega ^_^

MERCI pour la release

Edited by andric31

Effectivement, oublié de le signaler:

Hidden Content

1 hour ago, spiderzsoft said:

32 bit OS not supported.. please make 32bit version

Why not say thanks for all the hardwork put into the game Loader and make the effort to update your own OS to 64-bit ?

Just now, anx10us said:

Why not say thanks for all the hardwork put into the game Loader and make the effort to update your own OS to 64-bit ?

because my PC not supported 64-bit :P but thanks to all senior members and programmers who effort to hard work, :very-good::very-good:

10 hours ago, spiderzsoft said:

because my PC not supported 64-bit :P but thanks to all senior members and programmers who effort to hard work, :very-good::very-good:

Ok fair enough ..

Hi Guys

complete N00b when it comes to Game Loader all RH.

I have the latest version downloaded, extract, see 3 exe's config, installer and rh. I have the dot nets, runtimes, com0com installed but whenever i double click any of the exes nothing happens, no folders are created in the appdata folder. (win 10 x64)

Can someone please help me or point me in the right direction of where to start? i am currently using arcade loader 1.4 and have some taito type x games (SFiv) etc but i want to move to this to host the teknoparrot and nesica all under 1 roof

any help would be appreciated please

thanks

thank you very much DJexpert for the last update of your magical loader

I wish can someone talk with me because i'm so confused.

I don´t see any tutorial to run this 3 tools.

iDmacX

JVSEmu

Misc - Files ????

iDmacXv1.4

Any help?

There is some video?

A guy told me that Game Loader All Rh is not safe and this 3 are safe.

I never had problems with this tool "Game Loader All Rh" and i can´t make it run perfectly with the 3 tools i put the name here.

For example.

Chaos Breaker, if i put iDmacX the game speeds a lot if i go JVSEmu appears Please Press Test Button.

I don´t get it.

Someone should is to create a pack of each system for Taito and etc...

I got games throw here:

Hidden Content

But is tutorial is just killing my understanding.

I have Windows 10 64 Bits and using the latest DirectX.

I already install all the Runtimes and DirectX plugins for the card.

Update: It seems this new Game Loader All make Chaos Breaker working good without adding any god dam file. Thanks for this one!

Edited by Hyperscorpio

All RH 299 :

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Edited by 7zxkv

Comment rajouter des crédits dans Aliens extermination? La touche 5 ne sert pas à mettre des crédits mais à entrer dans le menu test tout comme F1. J'ai contourné le problème en mettant en freeplay.

De plus j'ai marqué durant le jeu GUN INPUT 1 ERROR 165. Effectivement rien n'apparait après avoir lancé le jeu.

J'ai fait exactement comme dans la vidéo mais bien sur ça ne marche pas. Pas tout à fait en tout cas. Faut-il installer un pilote spécial?

Merci d'avance pour votre aide.

Edited by Safur

Gameloader All RH 300:

Hidden Content

Updated contents of 300
- It corresponds to Mach Storm.
* The executable file name is "ACE7_WIN_10.exe".
* Since the game screen becomes a black screen, please select "Loader setting 2" tab "Anisotropic filtering New".
* Window mode and full screen mode are switched on the Game Loader side, so please disable TeknoParrot side window mode.
* When monitor resolution is 1920 x 1080 or less, please use "1 - Mach Storm HD, UHD (RAR 5) not tested".

· It corresponds to iDmacX v1.5. Thanks 1CC
* Please run Game Loader Installer.exe at the beginning to update the file to the latest version.
* Please use "Loader setting 1" tab "Output of iDmacX" button when using.

- It corresponds to JvsEmu v1.4. Thanks 1CC
* Please run Game Loader Installer.exe at the beginning to update the file to the latest version.
* Please use the "Loader setting 1" tab "JVSEmu" radio button when using.
* Based on the attached "kofmira.reg", registry patch of the path up to game.exe of KofMira (patched when running Game Loader once).
* With this update, you think that you can play KofMira video on Windows 10 without going through Game Loader (checked on Windows 10 RS 4 x 64).

· Add some items to exe list.txt.
· Please make Language.ini the default.
· Other, fixed defect fixes.
· If it does not work properly, dump this Loader to the trash box and finish.

Great return of GL all rh :very-good:

The creator of this loader need is to stop saying warning on this tool. It should be a legit loader/frontend.

Thanks for the fix. Now i get it.

Edited by Hyperscorpio

Hello, I want to start with Game Loader RH, but I need some advice.

I downloaded RH 300, installed com0com and I think I have all the various VC++ needed plus NET 4.5 (can't install Net 1.1 on windows 7 for some reason).

I have the 3 files in the folder,

Game Loader All RH.exe

Game Loader Config.exe

Game Loader Installer.exe

but neither of the 3 works, any help?

hace 7 horas, buddylove dijo:

I downloaded RH 300, installed com0com and I think I have all the various VC++ needed plus NET 4.5 (can't install Net 1.1 on windows 7 for some reason).

Game Loader All RH.exe

Game Loader Config.exe

GL all rh is a frontend that you can use with Taito type X/X2, nesica, sega ringedge and ringwide (teknoparrot) and other arcade systems.....in the case of teknoparrot you don't need anymore com0com......and if you have installed all vc++ and net framework 4.5 or foward, its good, only don't forget install directx update too.

you must use all rh.exe and config.exe inside each dump that you want to play (config.exe for set resolution, graphics, etc)....and all rh.exe is for play with the changes applied.......the installer.exe I think that is necessary use only 1 time and no more (it's for set other files of the loader). If you want more information you should read the first post and ask later if you have problems with a specific game.

Il y a 10 heures, buddylove a dit :

Game Loader All RH.exe

Game Loader Config.exe

hello buddy love, if you want some help, I invite you to go to our DISCORD and send me a private msg :)

Hi guys I have a question hopefully someone will be able to help. I have used the new RH Loader version 300 with King Of Fighters Maximum Impact Regulation A In Windows 10 and now I can play the inro movie and also add credits without the game.exe causing an error which is great but is there a way to make this happen with Windows 7 as that still crashes if you enter credits during the intro video or let the intro play until the end. Windows 7 is my prefered operating system so it would be great to get it working on this. Im guessing Game RH patches the game.exe with the Windows 10 Hex Fix, is there one for Win 7 please. Many thanks in advance everyone

Edited by fire10

Bonjour à tous,

J'arrive à lancer a peu près tous les jeux (encore certains pour lesquels je dois chercher) mais impossible de configurer mon PAD X360 un comble ! Comment je peux assigner les touches de mon PAD dans ce loader ?

J'ai essayé avec ttxconfig 2.0 mais ça ne semble avoir aucun effet : mon pad ne fonctionne sur aucun jeu nesica :(

Merci d'avance d'éclairer ma lanterne car là je sèche...

Il y a 7 heures, Zozio a dit :

Bonjour à tous,

J'arrive à lancer a peu près tous les jeux (encore certains pour lesquels je dois chercher) mais impossible de configurer mon PAD X360 un comble ! Comment je peux assigner les touches de mon PAD dans ce loader ?

J'ai essayé avec ttxconfig 2.0 mais ça ne semble avoir aucun effet : mon pad ne fonctionne sur aucun jeu nesica :(

Merci d'avance d'éclairer ma lanterne car là je sèche...

c'est normal, il te faut utiliser Jconfig présent dans le loader.

1524380740-jconfig.jpg

Edited by WildWolf

Hidden Content

#post 1

2 minutes ago, aeliss said:

Wich one for exemple ?

I haven't this problem.

Operationg ghost and let's go island.
After setting them up in RH, they don't work anymore in teknoparrot, or to be more precise Operations ghost give me sound and no picture in windowed model and crash in fullscreen, while Let's go island crash.

For a bried time those games worked on both RH and teknoparrot, I don't know what happened now.

IDK for Operation ghost, but I have let's go island.

For this game you need both teknoparrot+Loader RH, even you use only Loader RH.

Let's go island in teknoparrot crash because of resolution generaly, I think if you make a try in windowed mode you will not have crash.

To use let's go island in Teknoparrot with all resolutions in Fullscreen, you need to patch exe file+ edit a file, so much complicated, launch it with loader RH you will have less problem, teknoparrot is realy buggy.

Perhaps you have changed the resolution with the loader so now teknoparrot can't work. Make a try in windowed mode.

DXWND is not hard to use for lets go island, also there is 3 threads with this now. There really is no need to ask the question in 3 separate threads.

2 minutes ago, aeliss said:

IDK for Operation ghost, but I have let's go island.

For this game you need both teknoparrot+Loader RH, even you use only Loader RH.

Let's go island in teknoparrot crash because of resolution generaly, I think if you make a try in windowed mode you will not have crash.

To use let's go island in Teknoparrot with all resolutions in Fullscreen, you need to patch exe file+ edit a file, so much complicated, launch it with loader RH you will have less problem, teknoparrot is realy buggy.

Perhaps you have changed the resolution with the loader so now teknoparrot can't work. Make a try in windowed mode.

Previously Let's fo island worked flawlessly in teknoparrot in fullscreen mode, the only issue was with mouse calibration, that's why I started with RH.

In RH mouse is centered perfectly, but performance (frame rate) suffers a little.

Now after using RH for a while, for some reason Teknoparrot don't work, probably RH changed the resolution or some settings.

I have given you all the solutions you could possibly need. Calibration in teknoparrot is not only possible with LGI, its not even difficult. Use RH and suffer with lag or whatever, or use teknoparrot and DXWND and calibrate. There really isn't any other options.

Hidden Content

post #1