[TUTO] ENGLISH - Tekken 7 Fated Retribution Arcade - how to run with JConfig & Teknoparrot in Windows

sky2310

il y a 3 minutes, emulor a dit :

J'ai essayé cela, dans 3 PC différents (core2duo et core2quad) et bien plus encore, toujours Black Screen :-(

Que question personne ne répond: FAIRE QUELQU'UN COURIR CE JEU SUR LE CPU AVANT INTEL I3 ?? (CORE2DUO, CORE2QUAD?)

sur ma config ancienne regarde sous mon avatar le jeu fonctionne bien

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you soso92

Ffinally someone said that it's not a problem to have a smaller CPU.

I tried everything with 3 diffrents PC+Graphic Cards allways black screen on start, I think the problem is in the game not recording data inside the files that are in the folder C:\users\(Account name)\ AppData\Local\TekkenGame

or some connection to internet.

Too many people and too many PC setup with that, wtf?!?!?

Update to my test. I'm starting to be convinced that it might be the number CPU cores which causing black screen.

I tried on my asus X550lb i7 2 cores initially and i'm just having black screen.

Second test on a different machine asus F555L i7 2 cores still black screen

Third test on asus FX504gd i7 6 cores works perfect.

Too bad i only own X550lb which is a very old model. If anyone knows a workaround please share specially to those who manage to make it work on 2 cores only (if there are any).

Edited by leslie
Made a mistake and changed 4 cores to 6 cores for asus fx504gd.

I can confirm that this game only works with a minimum of 3 cores.

I know others may thinks that 3 cores does not seem right but i made a test on a machine that can adjust the number of active cores in bios.

2 cores resulted in black screen.

3 cores or more , the game works perfect. Even the speed is correct compared to xbox version.

• 1 month later...
Il 2/4/2020 Alle 05:03, leslie ha scritto:

I can confirm that this game only works with a minimum of 3 cores.

I know others may thinks that 3 cores does not seem right but i made a test on a machine that can adjust the number of active cores in bios.

2 cores resulted in black screen.

3 cores or more , the game works perfect. Even the speed is correct compared to xbox version.

ok reading your messages i have intel G3260 so i always black screen...finally 

I put my soul in peace which will never work on my PC.

• 3 months later...

Hello.

Tekken loads fine but i have a triple screen configuration on my PC and the game spans on all 3 displays and the FOV is wrong resulting in a zoomed in image how can i fix this ?

I want to either contain the game in one screen or fix the FOV

Thank you

Chris

• 1 month later...
On 9/9/2020 at 9:05 PM, PRINGLES2323 said:

hi, i have the vanilla tekken 7 with teknoparrot but i can only play arcade mode, how do i fix that?

I'm wondering this myself but I'm not certain that Tekken 7 ever supported local multiplayer. It may have only been designed to work over the Nesica infrastructure.

• 3 months later...

• 5 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

You can find Jconfig version here :

For me it didn't worked "as it" if I correctly understood when you use JConfig, you directly launch game executable right? It didn't worked for me. I was forced to use Game Loader All RH (telling him to use JConfig) for it to work. Anyway, fullscreen is working but even editing ini file to have a 3840x2160 resolution don't give good results:

000005.jpg

Seems like TeknoParrot version is having best result but I can't download it since file is too large to download it from uptobox without an account. Does anyone could share original Tekken 7 FT executable compatible with TeknoParrot please? The one from this release result in a "Unsupported executable" error and seems like original executable hasn't been backuped on that repack :/

EDIT:

Even tried those settings :

But it's not really better:

000001.jpg

EDIT :

Finally got it to work without the use of GLARH, thanks to those two comments :

Copying monitor_input.bin at root with TekkenGame.exe wasn't enough for me, joystick was mad. I added monitor_input.misc but result was the same. I had to include JConfigTK7.exe too and now it works... but seems like sometimes it crash quickly at launch! lol

Anyway, again I can't see no difference, seems like I am trying to do better when it's not possible? Did TeknoParrot executable will provide some gain?

Sans-titre.png

FINAL EDIT:

I ticked parameter on TekkenGame.exe properties to launch it as administrator and sometimes it works sometimes not (UAC are disabled) and I tried to launch game using RocketLauncher... Game isn't launching at each try. I need to understand why (it occurred launching directly TekkenGame.exe or even through RocketLauncher). Using TekkenGame-Win64-Shipping.exe gave same result : a random launching or closing game...

And something really surprising happened... BEST RESULT! I really need somebody to explain me why I have better result launching it through RocketLauncher when settings are the same...

Sans-titre.png

I don't even understand why.... but I think I don't need original executable for TeknoParrot anymore ^^

I just need help to understand why game is working when he decided to! But after multiple tries I can confirm launching it through RocketLauncher gave best result! Last try I had to launch 3 times game through RocketLauncher before it launched succesfully. Two first times it closed immediately.

Thanks!

Edited by Kleyon
Still an issue

• 2 months later...
On 11/16/2019 at 12:45 PM, sky2310 said:

It seems you are confusing the PC version of Tekken and this arcade one. The AppData folder (and I may be wrong) should be linked to the PC version only.

Anyway, I've uploaded the folder you wanted so if hope it will help you.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/fd1r9e

can you upload again

• 3 weeks later...

is there a config i can edit to make the game into freeplay, i have round 2 running on my X3 however it wants coins and i cant get the service button to work for freeplay , so i wondered if there is an .ini file i can alter 

• 1 month later...

I try to run Tekken 7 Fated Retribution Round 2 with Teknoparrot since it's not for patreons only anymore since yesterday, and I get the following during startup (while the gauge fills up):

21-4 First Check Error

22-2 Network Error 2

3-1 I/O Error 1

7-1 Card R/W Disconnect

19-1 System Error

Anyone has any idea how to troubleshoot this?

• 5 months later...
On 8/19/2021 at 11:07 AM, vince16 said:

I try to run Tekken 7 Fated Retribution Round 2 with Teknoparrot since it's not for patreons only anymore since yesterday, and I get the following during startup (while the gauge fills up):

21-4 First Check Error

22-2 Network Error 2

3-1 I/O Error 1

7-1 Card R/W Disconnect

19-1 System Error

Anyone has any idea how to troubleshoot this?

Same here.  Anyone willing to share?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody i follow the step with tp but i get a black screen forever.

Can somebody upload the jconfig to another host service? cuz mega is down thank you

• 2 weeks later...

I can run T7FT  with teknoparrot...but it seems very slow (maybe around 20fps), is that normal? ROM are from virus-man mirror, spec

i5-10200h + 16gb ram + gtx1650

for tekken7 ... once it enter the game, it's just black screen :(

• 5 months later...

i see alot of ppl trying to upscale the graphics and resolution of the game but i wanna downgrade the graphics and resolution of the game to run decently on a lower end card that has low frames.bur if i take out all the surrounding background and elements the game runs smooth as butter with 60fps but i was a stage to play on just low end ghaphically kinda like the modded stages for the pc version is their anyone who has a setup already made with the" DefaultEngine.ini,DefaultGameUserSettings.ini and DefaultScalability.ini" files out putting these setting mines isn't changing much no matter what i've done so far outside of removing the stage background all together