Athlonazu385

[Arcade PC] Fast & Furious SuperCars (Raw Thrills)

Ok this setup work fantastic on

Dell Optiplex  760

W10 (Maybe wes7 or a normal windows 7 work too) 

Dual core

4GB Ram
610 / 710 / 730 Geforce

if you want to use it on a cabinet you must use a arduino leonardo emulating a xbox 360 game pad 

This worked fine for me but I did notice the girl at the beginning and end of the race doesnt show in the correct place and it cuts off their legs and waist. Has anyone else experienced this 

hace 6 horas, fire10 dijo:

This worked fine for me but I did notice the girl at the beginning and end of the race doesnt show in the correct place and it cuts off their legs and waist. Has anyone else experienced this 

Yeah me today more or less 10 minutes ago.. only happens with jconfig and xbox controller get crazy

Just messing around with the raw thrill plates

If you have a raw thrill cabinet and you have this io board and you want to use it, you just have to know that if you don't use the original cpu it won't work at all and therefore the sound will be in Mute. So to make the sound work you must bridge a pin (See next image) to 5v (in the jamma connector there is 12v and 5v be careful only at 5v it will work)

5TnMxT7Q0R5lU5n0D6eJ26K8OiF5PdxvRiMch9P_

6m48PTu8kpNl0DMNmSjD5kBajIootxZkJAYMII8D

Tomorrow testing on 1 of my cab ;)

Well here is the update

After connect the jamma and make the brige to 5v now the board work perfectly (Notice the button 1,2,3 and Tunes are blinking on

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-03 at 10.06.09 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-03 at 10.06.08 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-03 at 10.06.07 PM.jpeg

Edited by JoNB3x

En 24/10/2021 a las 9:36, POPO69 dijo:

Does force feedback is fonctionnal? 

Yes with teknoparrot work

En 8/11/2021 a las 7:56, Shinobi_Arcade dijo:

hello, does this supercars game work ffb on teknoparrot ? 

Ok why you don't read first ?  it work with tp

Your post is missing two pictures for the wire connection. I'm trying to get my raw thrills jammausb ffb, lights, pedals and steering working with windows 10 and Hyperspin or just raw thrills. 

En 3/12/2021 a las 8:04, Wildatom dijo:

Your post is missing two pictures for the wire connection. I'm trying to get my raw thrills jammausb ffb, lights, pedals and steering working with windows 10 and Hyperspin or just raw thrills. 

If you connect the pcb by USB windows it won't even detect it, you must power on with the jamma and make a brige to 5v to get the board on (sound and lights) ffb you must download in TP and put the file inside game folder 

example: C:\rawart(Inside this folder put the ffb plugins and run ffb.exe or whatever is called) 

i am using a arduino leonardo to control pedal, brakes, steering cuz i am emulating a xbox 360 controller so

If you see the next image in the red circle you will find the steering cables: Left, Rigth and in the yellow circle (jamma connector) you will find the buttons: 1, 2,,3, tunes, start/Turbo 
(If you use a different controller, please do not connect the controller and the connectors to the base plate at the same time.)

There are many ways to do it but in the jamma I cut the cables of the buttons that I would use, leaving a little cable in case one day I returned to a more original system

image.png.1ada92c228924a25e8feb9f266b10f45.png

Bridge this pin to get sound and light functional 

6m48PTu8kpNl0DMNmSjD5kBajIootxZkJAYMII8D

hey all. if i already have a FNF game (Furious) located in c:\rawart and it wont start by any other root and im trying to install supercars, i cant change the folder to rawart1 or anything. does that mean i can only have one or the other? or is there a way to remedy this?

[MAIN]
#SUPPORTED GAMES: SC, FFD, FRFB, MK10, OG, SR3
Game=SC
#NAME OF YOUR EXE FILE
Executable=sdaemon.exe
#DIRECTORY OF YOUR GAME
WorkingDirectory=C:\rawart1
#COMMAND LINE PARAMETERS TO USE WITH EXECUTABLE
CommandLineParameters=-noerr
#CURSOR SPEED FOR SHOOTING GAMES
HorizontalSpeed=16
VerticalSpeed=16

i tried to change the mohkerz ini to fit the directory but i still get a white screen and then back to desktop. if i remove the FNF game and change FNFSC to rawart, it works fine.....plz help

Untitled2.jpg

2 hours ago, Cnells2000 said:

hey all. if i already have a FNF game (Furious) located in c:\rawart and it wont start by any other root and im trying to install supercars, i cant change the folder to rawart1 or anything. does that mean i can only have one or the other? or is there a way to remedy this?

[MAIN]
#SUPPORTED GAMES: SC, FFD, FRFB, MK10, OG, SR3
Game=SC
#NAME OF YOUR EXE FILE
Executable=sdaemon.exe
#DIRECTORY OF YOUR GAME
WorkingDirectory=C:\rawart1
#COMMAND LINE PARAMETERS TO USE WITH EXECUTABLE
CommandLineParameters=-noerr
#CURSOR SPEED FOR SHOOTING GAMES
HorizontalSpeed=16
VerticalSpeed=16

i tried to change the mohkerz ini to fit the directory but i still get a white screen and then back to desktop. if i remove the FNF game and change FNFSC to rawart, it works fine.....plz help

Untitled2.jpg

Try changing your folder name of your game to the same as the XML instead of rawart so fnf or fnfc or fnfsb2 what ever the XML is for your rawthrill games than can probably move them to another drive aswell but will still have to be at the root of that drive they don't like multiple folders

17 minutes ago, joe555 said:

Try changing your folder name of your game to the same as the XML instead of rawart so fnf or fnfc or fnfsb2 what ever the XML is for your rawthrill games than can probably move them to another drive aswell but will still have to be at the root of that drive they don't like multiple folders

and do u want me to use teknoparrot? the whole time ive been using mohkerz loaderz bc ive been getting the white screen on teknoparrot also

4 minutes ago, Cnells2000 said:

and do u want me to use teknoparrot? the whole time ive been using mohkerz loaderz bc ive been getting the white screen on teknoparrot also

I use teknoparrot but if mohkerz been working than try it first than they TP

Edited by joe555

Just now, joe555 said:

I use teknoparrot

just tried changing it to FNFSC like the xml. still getting white screen with teknoparrot and mohkerz

34 minutes ago, Cnells2000 said:

just tried changing it to FNFSC like the xml. still getting white screen with teknoparrot and mohkerz

try changing the name of a different game maybe fnf then put fnfsc to rawart or try newer version 3.69 first page of this thread or look on Virus-Man site it has 3.59 which might be the latest working one with TP make sure to launch with right game exe I think it's sadmenexe

Edited by joe555

11 hours ago, joe555 said:

try changing the name of a different game maybe fnf then put fnfsc to rawart or try newer version 3.69 first page of this thread or look on Virus-Man site it has 3.59 which might be the latest working one with TP make sure to launch with right game exe I think it's sadmenexe

i downloaded it and used sdaemon_fnf_dumpnewest_SCY.exe because that is the only exe available and i get unsupported executable error when launching in TP

which version does work with teknoparrot ?

20 minutes ago, WildWolf said:

which version does work with teknoparrot ?

1.27 and 3 59 and I think 1.13 

1.27 has all cars but double tap of gas for wheelies only works one in 5 3.59 works best but only 6 cars if you want I can send you my exe to try later on tonight cause works for me and others

Edited by joe555

il y a 1 minute, joe555 a dit :

1.27 and 3 59 and I think 1.13

3.59 no, it doesn't work, error msg : BAD CRC

4 hours ago, WildWolf said:

3.59 no, it doesn't work, error msg : BAD CRC

just tested here and 3.59 works fine make sure you have 3.59 and not 3.69 as it was never added also I was editing my above post when you reposted you might have bad dump if want read above

il y a 2 minutes, joe555 a dit :

just tested here and 3.59 works fine make sure you have 3.59 and not 3.69 as it was never added also I was editing my above post when you reposted you might have bad dump if want read above

any link about 3.59 ? and yes I had 3.69 :)

Edited by WildWolf

I looked for you but they all seem to be down and virus man removed that link but if you can find monkerzloader version 2.06 it works to sorry just ried and exe is to big to post here going to look one more place for you

Edited by joe555

when i launch 1.13 version 

Unfreed memory: error

sdaemon_1.13 caused an Access Violation in module sdaemon_1.13.exe at 0023:77e377b1.
Exception handler called in main thread.
Error occurred at 1/19/2022 17:59:54.
C:\rawart\sdaemon_1.13.exe, run by Unknown.
16 processor(s), type 586.
2048 MBytes physical memory.
Read from location 77e377b1 caused an access violation.

Edited by Guisado88