Aller au contenu
ducon2016

Simulate X360 controllers when you just have a keyboard

Messages recommandés

19 hours ago, bojo5150 said:

@ducon2016 & @Mohkerz

First, thank you for all the great tools shared throughout the Emuline forums! It because of all of you that my arcade cab it was it is today!

I'm trying to use Mohkerz Loader for Sega Rally 3, Ford Racing, and Operation Ghost. All of the games boot fine but given I have a cabinet and don't have any xinput gamepads I'm trying to configure x360kb to remap each games keys and I'm really struggling to get it working. I'm running Windows 7 64 and I have Sega Rally 3 located in E:\ SR3. Within this folder I have MohkerzLoaderz.exe & ini, xinput9_1_0.dll, x360kb.ini and all the Sega Rally 3 folders with the game executable located within the "Rally" folder. My x360kb.ini details are pasted in below. What other files do I need to have in the directories? Where do I put them/what folders? I'm sorry if this is a 101 question but I just can't seem to get it working. Thanks for all your help in advance!

First let me confirm that what you are trying to do works. I use the same set-up home on SR3 and it works fine.

1. you need to use the 32 bit version of xinput9_1_0.dll and x360kb.ini in the same folder where you have MohkerzLoaderz.exe

2. When you run MohkerzLoaderz.exe, do you hear a "beep" sound?

You answered it! I was using the files found in the x64 folder vs the standard dll folder. Sega Rally 3 runs perfect!. 

Now I have a new issue :-) I'm working on Ford Racing and everything works great (Game and keyboard mapping) with exception of the Left and Right Analog (Mapped to the Left and Right keyboard keys) It seems that maybe the loader may have an issue? Any chance you can check this out or upload v.3 or .4 to try instead? (looks like FRFB support was added in v0.3 so I assume it worked back then) I'm using the current version (5.2) and couldn't find past versions available for download anywhere.

Thanks again for your help!

Question for the group, for whatever reason I've never been able to get Teknoparrot to work on my PC (Crashes when I try to configure DirectInput keys) but if I set the emulator setting to XInput, Games boot fine and I can easy map buttons from an XBOX One controller. I have an Cabinet and have no interest in using a XBOX controller though so I would like to emulate the controller with my keyboard. 

That said I placed the xinput9_1_0.dll and x360kb.ini files into the same directory as the "game.exe" but it doesn't work. (no beep, etc...) Should I place it in the Teknoparrot directory or is there a different setup I need to do to get this to work with Teknoparrot gameloader?

Thanks in advance!