New update for FFB Arcade Plugin v0.2 posted on first page
- Added support for California Speed, Cruis'n World, Cruis'n USA & Off Road Challenge on Mame 32 or 64bit Binary OR MameUI64 ONLY for Mame 0.199.
- Added support for Sega Rally Championship,Daytona USA,Indy 500,Sega Touring Car Championship,Over Rev & Super GT 24h on M2 Emulator 1.1a (just alternative to built in FFB)
(Disable FFB in Emulator.ini if you want to use FFB Plugin instead of M2 Emulator's built in FFB support. Set hardware type to STCC for OverRev & I/O board to A or B for Super GT 24h in test menu!! )
- Added support for Initial D4 Japan, Initial D5,Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing & Outrun 2 Special Tours Deluxe for Teknoparrot
- Added strength options in ini for most effects in Mario Kart 1.10. Wheels can only use MAX of 100, Controller can go higher
Multiplier option is if you want to raise the strength of Water and Drift effects, 200 would double the strength etc. Set to 100 by default
- Added option to certain games in ini to give a bit more strength to lower forces. FFBMode=0 is the standard and FFBMode=1 is the new mode
(BE WARNED ON CERTAIN WHEELS THIS COULD CAUSE OSCILLATION TO OCCUR)
- Added option to Daytona Championship USA ini to hide mouse cursor
- Added AlternativeFFB option to ini which is for wheels such as PWM2M2 or certain direct drive wheels etc which use constant effect incorrectly ingame.
eg Roll left and Roll Right doesn't work correctly, Enable Alternative FFB to modify this and added strength options for it