Time for an update!
So, the LUA Engine goes to 3.23 with some new features. This small (less than 800k) update will concern all the QTE games (except DL2e).
- Advanced Menu: The menu is now divided in 2 tabs, one for gaming options and the other one for graphics. For exemple you can now change directly the color and size of the text or the place of various elements (score, lives,...)
- New gaming mode: Survivor is now available in the menu (under Game type). Very simple mode. One life, no continue, no save and a dedicated High Score. It's a Die and no retry, so at least games are quick
- Revamped PATH action. i did this mainly for the future but PATH no integrate some optional transition frames you can play between moves.
- Revamped QUiT. You can now go back to the game if there was a mistake.
- Better integration of some sequences of video (like Continue/Game over).
- Several graphic improvements for the intro menu (for example Intro menu takes into account the fact there are trophies or not)
- Quit action for the menu.
- As usual few minor bug corrections.
So, to install, you can just grab this link and paste the content in the directory where the games are, it will update the engine too:
All the games (and Singe) from now are all updated to 3.23, so you don't need to update if you download them today. The tutorial has been updated too.
So have fun, and tell me if you've got any problem. New (somewhat) game coming soon.