Aller au contenu

The Obs And Xsplit Programs For A Streaming And Record Of Games From Emulators Of Arcade Games

amakusa

Messages recommandés

Hello Community!

At the moment now very big rates the streaming  of games on YouTube and Twitch channels develops, as is well-known there are two largest and popular programs for a streaming and record of games these are the OBS and XSplit programs.

The D3DGear program allows to streaming  and write down emulators, but quality of the picture of a strim of the Supermodel emulator in the game Daytona USA 2 Power Edition on the same Twitch channel at the D3DGear program leaves much to be desired.....
I had had a problem of the black screen in the Open Broadcaster Software program when you start the Supermodel emulator, add a game to the OBS program and before look through the game Daytona USA 2 Power Edition in the OBS program. Whether this OBS program in general works with emulators of games?
XSplit at the moment I didn't try a testitis yet.
It would be desirable to adjust OBS or XSplit for emulators of games as these programs issue more accurate contrast picture in games and are more adapted for a streaming of games.

When you play the Supermodel emulator in the full screen and you curtail a game for viewing in the program OBS or the XSplit-static picture is displayed as though has made instantly a screenshot of the game Daytona USA 2 Power Edition in an OBS program window... as though the removed screenshot in the program... that in OBS that in XSplit.B new PC games of it isn't present - everything works perfectly. Something needs to be adjusted in addition in the program?

In the D3DGear program of such window of preview there is no started game, but this program allows to stream emulators without problems but quality of the picture of contrast of a conclusion of the final image on stry is slightly worse than in the same OBS (if to strimit OBS and to start in him ordinary PC games) Therefore I and I want to adjust OBS for a stream of emulators
Modifié par amakusa