Aller au contenu

[Arcade DUMP] Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme VS.- Full Boost (NAMCO System 357/RPCS3)

gokei_

Messages recommandés

Hello,

DISCLAIMER: I am NOT associated with the RPCS3/Project OMED fork development team. After a long hiatus as a Emuline member and gaming in general, I just found out about the System 357/369 emulation news myself--although it has peaked my personal interest in the project.

I just uploaded the arcade dump of Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme VS.- Full Boost on the Internet Archive. Some things to note, I happened to find this title a few years ago while randomly scrubbing the web for rare isos/rar/zip7z game archives. However, I never tested it for operation so things like additional content, IC card functionally, boot setup and/or key encryption may or may not be cracked. Fortunately, it does appear that all the necessary files are included for download.

EXVSFB_357Dump: https://archive.org/details/EXVSFBdump-namco357

Hopefully, someone can get this title working and continue to share the enjoyment and preservation with the rest of the PlayStation3/Arcade 357-369 emulation community. In the meantime I am actively searching for the other Gundam EXVS titles that were also released on the hardware, including:

Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme VS. (2010)

Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme VS.- Maxi Boost (2014)

Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme VS.- Maxi Boost ON (2016)

Again, please do not contact the RPCS3/Project OMED team for roms or dumps.

Mobile_Suit_Gundam_Extreme_Vs_Full_Boost_cover_art.jpg

• 3 mois après...