Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Pump It Up Prime 2015 Stp

JoNB3x

Messages recommandés

Hi everyone here is a complete dance game SM without bga (Too many GB of data)

20141122_001137000_iOS-747x309.jpg.9a6f3242f3187c28d9e860c0082d1e89.jpg

Download

(mirror)

This build include:

All versions of Pump it series also have the XX channel (first update of XX)

Basic & Full Mode available

Home Mode, Event Mode, Arcade Mode

Previews

If you need the BGA you can get it from a stepfiesta2 web page or another page just search in google

Also here are the link for the BGA

PIU 1st to Fiesta 2

Download

Piu Jump, Prime & NX2

Download

PIU Infinity

Download

Piu Pro 2

Download

Issues:

In XX Channel some song maybe 1 or 2 are repeated 

some pics

Basic Mode

basic_main.jpg.b673c5c86d6acc43cea1088ff5694a75.jpg

If you want to go to the full mode just step in the arrows follow this command

fullMode_4.png.b262eb6342f7bf13a4dcd08ec65172ce.png

Full Mode

maxresdefault.jpg.d7e6fc0264b2ae77e5fc5cf495615233.jpg

Enjoy It 

• The title was changed to [Arcade PC] Pump It Up Prime 2015 Stp
5 hours ago, josejonathan said:
THANKS, HOW DO I DELETE A SONG FROM THE LIST?

Why you want to do da? btw if you want to delete just go to data or music folder and delete it but the song are not by name.. the song are in number song example 1440.ssc etc 

btw if you do that maybe the game wont work correctly again so be careful

Hi guys, I was playing and I found that Rolling Christmas is wrong, the song had two details, the audio was from the demo, I replaced it but the song cut out after a few seconds, the error was in this file "Songs_01.1ST~PERFECT_503" I fixed it now it works without problems I leave you the link

https://mega.nz/file/jRJmUQwQ#rUgJKNIzbV95cNbh-GPzc1takRsRhhevJ5JofOGGyzc

the file is located in the save\songs\ folder just replace it and you're done.

Modifié par jos2009
el idioma

8 minutes ago, jos2009 said:

Hola chicos estaba jugando y me encontré con que Rolling Christmas esta mal, la canción tenia dos detalles el audio era el del demo, lo reemplace pero la canción se cortaba a los pocos segundos, el error estaba en este archivo "Songs_01.1ST~PERFECT_503" lo arregle ahora funciona sin problemas les dejo el link 

https://mega.nz/file/jRJmUQwQ#rUgJKNIzbV95cNbh-GPzc1takRsRhhevJ5JofOGGyzc

el archivo se ubica en la carpeta save\songs\ solo reemplácenlo

Hi estimated user.. Please read the rule of the forum..  Only French & English.. you can use Google translator to post here but follow the rule

Spoiler

PD: 

Also thanks for notice that in the game i will check

Modifié par JoNB3x

hace 1 hora, JoNB3x dijo:

Hi estimated user.. Please read the rule of the forum..  Only French & English.. you can use Google translator to post here but follow the rule

Ocultar contenido

PD: 

Also thanks for notice that in the game i will check

ok, si encuentro mas errores los reporto y si puedo solucionarlos tambien les comparto la solucion.

3 hours ago, josejonathan said:
Has anyone got the previewvid working on the videos?

example : #PREVIEWVID:1601_P.mpg;     (not funcional)

You must create a new folder inside game folder called:

previews

and inside that folder put all previews file

for example previews>1601_P.mpg

En 22/7/2023 a las 11:39, Miguel B dijo:

Hello, is there a way to make all the songs playable without having to enter full mode?

Start the game using a profile, in the "title screen" with any of the red arrows, select one and that's it, that will make the game automatically enter full mode.

En 24/7/2023 a las 1:39, jos2009 dijo:

Start the game using a profile, in the "title screen" with any of the red arrows, select one and that's it, that will make the game automatically enter full mode.

Thanks for the answer, I tried and it is a good option, but I want that directly in the basic mode all the songs come out, is there any way to make this possible?, either by configuring folders, files, etc..

hace 1 hora, Miguel B dijo:

Thanks for the answer, I tried and it is a good option, but I want that directly in the basic mode all the songs come out, is there any way to make this possible?, either by configuring folders, files, etc..

no friend. They are different modes, fullmode has levels that basicmode doesn't have, probably you can put songs in basic but I don't know if it's functional because of the levels and you'd also have to investigate how, I made this mod based on the galaxy a few years ago, I'll probably upload it, this mod does go into full mode automatically. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St7ptetxQVE

hace 2 horas, jos2009 dijo:

no friend. They are different modes, fullmode has levels that basicmode doesn't have, probably you can put songs in basic but I don't know if it's functional because of the levels and you'd also have to investigate how, I made this mod based on the galaxy a few years ago, I'll probably upload it, this mod does go into full mode automatically. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St7ptetxQVE

Good mod friend!, I played with the metrics of the theme and the profiles of the players and I managed to make the selection of the song start with a player profile, directly entering the full mode, anyway thanks a lot for your help!.

Modifié par Miguel B

Hello, thank you very much for your great contribution, I only have one question, how to enable the reading of usb memories as a memory card, since I have configured it in in the groove and stepmania but in this system I could not.

Thank you very much in advance for your answer.

Hola muchas gracias por tu genial aporte, solo tengo una pregunta como se habilita la lectura de memorias usb como memory card, ya que en in the groove y stepmania lo he configurado pero en este sistema no he podido.

De antemano mucha gracias por tu resuesta.

2 hours ago, JMRDragon said:

Hello, thank you very much for your great contribution, I only have one question, how to enable the reading of usb memories as a memory card, since I have configured it in in the groove and stepmania but in this system I could not.

Thank you very much in advance for your answer.

Hola muchas gracias por tu genial aporte, solo tengo una pregunta como se habilita la lectura de memorias usb como memory card, ya que en in the groove y stepmania lo he configurado pero en este sistema no he podido.

De antemano mucha gracias por tu resuesta.

Actually i dont know if you can use USB but not like itg or another stepmania.  maybe configuring like sm5 will work

PD: Put all your comment in english. See you

23 hours ago, jos2009 said:

Hi guys, I was informed that the song "Pump Jump" also doesn't work, apparently it was the same error as "Rolling Christmas" here I leave the file that corrects the error. https://mega.nz/file/nN4lzTAD#szEU4cvyZWhhw3Nrow4KRp1QKUFs1YMY26aK3Ej5ULs

Thanks for your time to find some missing or bug files.. i will update everything. but if you can make a only link to mega with all the correct file instead of separated links 

10 hours ago, jos2009 said:

Thank you for sharing this game, doing this is my way of thanking you for sharing the game.

PD: excuse my english.

Thanks for that.. btw the song N have the same issue like others.. maybe can you check it ? 

hace 59 minutos, JoNB3x dijo:

Thanks for that.. btw the song N have the same issue like others.. maybe can you check it ? 

Can you pass me the banner of the song? I do not locate it.

Justo ahora, jos2009 dijo:

ok, i check it.

hace 58 minutos, JoNB3x dijo:

En 1/8/2023 a las 12:39, jos2009 dijo:

ok, i check it.

En 1/8/2023 a las 13:13, jos2009 dijo:

Hi friend, I can't find the song you want me to fix, can you give me the banner or the channel it belongs to?

En 2/8/2023 a las 15:34, jos2009 dijo:

Hi guys, this time I found a bug in the NXA noteskin, the bug is cosmetic and doesn't affect the game but I've fixed it anyway, I'll leave the link here if you'd like to download it.

https://mega.nz/file/3M5AjBga#L_SY2DfEqQvDTt-t-Ixneq6jzLhU2bEBwc42GRvIu7Q

IMG_20230804_013330.jpg

IMG_20230804_013453.jpg

Modifié par jos2009

En 2/8/2023 a las 14:34, jos2009 dijo:

Hi guys, the songs "N" by Banya and "All I Want For X-Mas" were also wrong, here are the fixed files.

https://mega.nz/file/yRJXGQbb#FeFcqD24447fD_EVo3WUfSLWAh1a9hMJbOOYRxqtHHw

https://mega.nz/file/vUgzyCJD#7iYwRJ_wKi4Ea2sr42Hkbyf0cLm-eJjy4Fj5GibBsas

I'm looking at the structure of the noteskins, I hope I can add the piu xx noteskin, yes I will share them with you.

En 6/8/2023 a las 12:44, josejonathan dijo:

hello, in section xx when you exit and enter a song this graphic error appears.

error pumpxx.jpg

I check it

Modifié par jos2009

On 8/1/2023 at 3:13 PM, jos2009 said:

Sorry bro i was out of my home from a while

the ID number is Songs_01.1ST~PERFECT_502