Aller au contenu

Play games without I/O board

jay007

Messages recommandés

Hi I started repairing computers for an Arcade Company, It is very hard for me to test these games as I dont have every I/O board. Is it possible for me to test a game without I/O board? I have access to most of the Raw Thrills games. I have made images already of these. My next step is to dump the Dongles which I have done before for Point of Sale Software. I will share any games I dont see already here but most games I have come across so far seems to be here. Biggest issue I had was from an old Dance Revouliotn game (2009). there was no dongle but paired to the HDD some way. I eneded up having to use the original Hard drive. What I want to achieve is to install all these games on better computers. Most computers are really old Dell Optiplex 740 etc. I have successfully moved some games to different hardware but I was hoping there was a list of games with the copy protection. How do I get around the older games with no Dongle. I cant even get to the desktop on those ones. 

My question is a bit different. I have the dongles, I have access to the I/o boards if I call to the arcades but I would like to set all this up in the workshop. I will purchase the i/o boards if needed but I was hoping someone here might be able to point me the right direction.

6 minutes ago, jay007 said:

I will share any games I dont see already here but most games I have come across so far seems to be here.. 

Hi

which games you got that aren’t here 

that you can share with the community?

Thanks 

I have a game now on the bench called Cute Bowling I havent seen that anywhere. Issue is both displays are showing on one screen. I am also working Superbikes 3 and some Linux PC with a game I dont know. Just finished Alpine Skier.

I need to figure out how to get to the Desktop on these older computers. Mouse and keyboard are disabled when OS boots up. Raw thrills I can go into maintance mode and do what I want but these other games I need some more info on how to access them

Modifié par jay007

31 minutes ago, jay007 said:

Raw thrills I can go into maintance mode and do what I want but these other games I need some more info on how to access them

There’re a lot of people with skills for it that might help after they’ll see your post

also do u have ninja turtles 2017/the walking dead/nitro tracks/bust a move frenzy?

Modifié par A FRIEND

1 hour ago, A FRIEND said:

ninja turtles 2017/the walking dead/nitro tracks/bust a move frenzy?

I havent seen them yet. But I do know they have restore discs in their workshop. Tomorrow I am requesting that I upload all restore discs to my server so I will see then what they have. Ill update you tomorrow. Im not a big gamer myself to be honest. Just repair them. I really would like to know about the copy protection on these games as like I said some seem to be paired with the Hard drive. I am only doing the job a week but so far its basic enough stuff to be honest. The arcade company just dont have a clue about computers. They are sales people. They dont even know basic stuff like Dual diplays which most of their games have. I could tell them I need the restore discs becuase the Flux Capacitor needs 1.21 gigawatts of power and they wouldnt know 😃. Ive attached an image of the Game I am working on. you can see the 2 displays are on the same screen. It runs Chineese version of Windows 7 and you cant use the mouse or keyboard. Pressing f8 also does nothing to get into WIndows Safe mode. There has to be some way to get into admin on these computers. 

Do you know what each of these tools  are used for  idMacX + J/Rconfig + JVSemu + SpiceTools + BemaniTools + SegaTools + etc.

2022-09-12_17-55-05.png

54 minutes ago, jay007 said:

Do you know what each of these tools  are used for  idMacX + J/Rconfig + JVSemu + SpiceTools + BemaniTools + SegaTools + etc.

basically some are loaders for the public dumps here

without them they are unplayable some games works standalone and some need a loader with additional tools etc..

i hope you’ll be able to upload the restore disks/dumps of the games I’ve mentioned above👆 and many more that aren’t available here also some might required decryption/dongle dump etc…

hopefully some people with the skills for it will help after reading your posts

thanks again 

and good evening 

Modifié par A FRIEND