Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution X HDX UAA/JAA (Konami)

G KENNON
Go to solution Solved by powergyser,

Messages recommandés

• The title was changed to [Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution X HDX (Konami)
  • 3 semaines après...
17 hours ago, Darkfeline said:

We still can't remap the controls, right? I mean, it's also mentioned it in the link that it's still unplayable.

Download Bemanitools and extract the ddr-11.rar inside that rar to driver_d/hdx/bin folder.

configure the inputs in config.exe, if you want to change something extra edit the ddr11.config with a right click on a text editor and write/replace with false or true, if you want to modify more extras just put the ddr.exe in dll modder link. *didn't open as administrator may broke the executable,

*another point that i forgotten, run the game on offline mode, go in-game service menu and turn off e-amuse for offline mode and you can play fine.

I hope that I help you.

Modifié par Arcadudo

Hello everyone, I hope not to bother my question, but it turns out that when I execute the DDR.exe, it appears to me that it has an error in Board and does not allow me to enter the test mode since there is no way to configure it, while if I execute the DDR_demo.exe if loading the game but I can't do anything. If any of you can help me solve this mess, I will be eternally grateful!

2 hours ago, JMRDragon said:

Hello everyone, I hope not to bother my question, but it turns out that when I execute the DDR.exe, it appears to me that it has an error in Board and does not allow me to enter the test mode since there is no way to configure it, while if I execute the DDR_demo.exe if loading the game but I can't do anything. If any of you can help me solve this mess, I will be eternally grateful!

Have you tried right-clicking "gamestart-us" then "run as administrator"?

Modifié par Darkfeline

Anyone even managed to get this working at all? because I have both the japanese data and the us data and none of them work at all. the japanese one doesn't even work with bemani tools and the us one boots but is stuck on a black screen and freezes to the point where i cannot close it normally. in fact i have to sign out of windows and sign back in just to close the game.

Hello everyone, thanks for answering my question.

I tell you that I was finally able to run the game correctly and play it. Based on user Arcadudo's comments, I took on the task of finding the executables for this arcade.

The specific compiler is bemanitool-v5.42, there are the DDRX executables which bear the name of DDR-11.zip, we unzip it in the folder that says ddr2 since the executables in the ddr folder do not work and The same happens with the executables of the Japanese version.

Once the executables are uncompressed, we are going to use config.bat to assign the functions according to the device you have, in my case I configured it with the keyboard.

and finally we use gamestart-11-us.bat for the US version in this case since the version published here is the america version.

I leave the link to download the bemanitools directly

https://tools.bemaniso.ws/

Note.

In some cases, the antivirus must be deactivated to avoid problems or create the exception within it so that it does not affect the game. If you wish, as in my case, delete the DDR_demo.exe file and also the ddr folder that does not work, this is something optional.

I hope this can be of help to all of you, and if in any case someone manages to run the Japanese version of this arcade, you can write to me so that we can share any information

Thank you all!

Invité Bootleg

So i downloaded ddu to uninstall nvidia. and put in my rx 580 amd. Downloaded bemanitool-v5.40 because according to the read me file it says it

supports both versions and i placed the ddr-11 into the ddr2 folder and started the game using gamestart-ddr11 i did not the use the modification tool i have a video coming soon of it as usual thank u again for all ur guys help it seems to black screen on nvidia but i havent tested since my gpu swap

Modifié par Bootleg

Greetings to all.

Due to your comments about the black screen error when running DDRX, I took it upon myself to investigate and try some methods that might help you.

1 I tried the patch from the Bemanipathcer page and discovered that when I apply it to the ddr.exe the screen goes black, in my case I have an AMD Radeon r7 250 graphics card and without applying the patch the game runs correctly, but After applying it, it generates that error, it would be a matter of them trying both with the patch and without it

2. For those who have codec packs, it can also be a black screen generator since trying other arcades like Beatmania IIDX 12 Happy Sky I have the same black screen error, but when I try it on another machine that I have in the laboratory without codec packs the arcade runs correctly for me

3. if we are going to edit the .bat file we will see that there are two files that the operating system must have registered in order to run the game, the specific files are

CLVsd.ax

xactengine2_10.dll

Make sure you have them to be able to run the games well.

4. Another option would be to test with older versions of Bemanitools to see if any of those earlier versions can run the game well.

In the course of the hours I will upload a demonstrative video to my YouTube channel to be able to guide you better, if you have doubts please write to me and those who speak Spanish, which is my native language, do not hesitate to do so since it is more enjoyable for me xD

Modifié par JMRDragon

alright after further testing i can confirm the game does not work on NVIDIA or INTEL gpu's. I tried it on my small business desktop that i use for stepmania which has a Radeon HD 8570 and the game booted with no problems. However, when i tried it on my main desktop which has a GTX 1660 and my gaming laptop which has both a GTX 1050 and Intel HD Graphics, all i got was a black screen. Also the bemani patcher does not work at all due to the patches using the incorrect offsets so until that is fixed the bemani patcher will not work. At this point if you want to unlock everything in the game, you're gonna have to use the DDR X Unlock Codes Here: https://zenius-i-vanisher.com/v5.2/ddrxunlockcodes.php

Invité Bootleg
29 minutes ago, BlueSupernova22 said:

alright after further testing i can confirm the game does not work on NVIDIA or INTEL gpu's. I tried it on my small business desktop that i use for stepmania which has a Radeon HD 8570 and the game booted with no problems. However, when i tried it on my main desktop which has a GTX 1660 and my gaming laptop which has both a GTX 1050 and Intel HD Graphics, all i got was a black screen. Also the bemani patcher does not work at all due to the patches using the incorrect offsets so until that is fixed the bemani patcher will not work. At this point if you want to unlock everything in the game, you're gonna have to use the DDR X Unlock Codes Here: https://zenius-i-vanisher.com/v5.2/ddrxunlockcodes.php

this game does work on my nvidia gtx 1070 

Okay so after MORE testing. If you use the gamestart-11.bat (the non US one) The game will launch run in J:A:A mode which will then use the japanese graphics and assets alongside giving access to the leftover japanese exclusive content such as the songs that were removed in the american version DYNAMITE RAVE (B4 ZA BEAT MIX), DYNAMITE RAVE (Down Bird SOTA Mix), DYNAMITE RAVE (super euro version). Although the preview audio does not play on the songlist, the songs are still playable after selecting them. Unfortunately END OF THE CENTURY is the only song that is unplayable as the game freezes when you select it. And not only that but the HOTTEST PARTY stages are also playable when you play the HOTTEST PARTY crossover songs. The only last leftover difference is that DYNAMITE RAVE still uses the 2009 version, and the HOW TO PLAY is still in english. all in all until we can get the actual japanese data working, this is the only method to play the japanese exclusive content as it is just leftovers in the american build. Also swapping the files doesn't work either as I get an HDD data error on the start up check.

Invité Bootleg
1 hour ago, BlueSupernova22 said:

Really. Are you perhaps using the latest driver?

Yes it booted and i was a codec i used with x2 due to the arrows and it worked but im still doing testing but amd works perfectly 

Hi again, everybody.

Complementing the contributions of other users, look for the original characteristics of the Bemani PC arcade system in which DDRX runs

And based on its technical characteristics this game only runs under AMD systems

Here I leave the technical data of the arcade

Hardware : Konami Bemani PC Type 4
CPU : AMD Athlon X2 4400+
RAM : DDR2 4200 1GB
VGA : ATI Radeon HD 2400
Audio : Realtek HD
HDD : SATA 80GB 3.5" (I believe)
O/S : WindowsXP Embedded
Control : I/O Control PCB connected by USB

Modifié par JMRDragon

What if we copy End of the Century's missing data into the USA version?

Edit: oh wait. There's an error as previously stated.

Well, it took some trial and error but I finally got it working. It was very messy for me though.

First I tried bemanitools 5.40. Didnt work.

Then used DDU to uninstall some Nvidia files. Still didnt work though strangely nvidia files are still around.

Then replaced all 5.40 files with 5.42 files and deleted the ddr folder. Then it worked.

I cant give a straight answer but i followed bootleg's video and it finally worked. As far as display, im using amd radeon graphics processor 0x1636, whatever that means. And as you guys said, bemanipatcher will cause the game to blackscreen, so sadly we'll have to make do with glitched freeze arrows

Plenty of thanks for making this possible. Words cant really describe these.

Modifié par Darkfeline

Invité Bootleg

Currently looking at DDR X JP AC its about 5gigs but does it work.? with the current version of bemani-tools i cant properly test this but im assuming u can merge all the updates in the main ddr folder and copy the bemani-tools and try it ? It doesnt give any errors when i try it but im using a older laptop atm researching 

Modifié par Bootleg

5 hours ago, BlueSupernova22 said:

I already tried to get the ddr x jp ac data and currently there is no way to currently boot the game at all because i dont think the bootloader was ever cracked. the american one was cracked many years ago which i guess made things easier to work with bemanitools.

You're overthinking it or gat a bad dump or bad tools. Both versions are cracked and should be in the same directory. 

359887.jpg