Aller au contenu

Kemono Friends 3: Planet Tours [Arcade, Request]

Katboi01

Messages recommandés

Hello
I come to you looking for information about the Kemono Friends 3 Arcade game, distributed by SEGA. It was available between 2019-2021 in Japanese arcades, after which it was discontinued and shut down because of poor performance. The only mention of it I found is in the Teknoparrot thread, saying it belonged on a Sega Nu SX machine, but I'm not experienced in this and don't know where to go from here. Is it possible to recover the game, or is it lost forever? (I searched all the rom site links too, with no success)
Planet Tours was running alongside a mobile game of the same title, but featured exclusive artwork and (possibly) higher quality 3d models that I would like to access for preservation and share with the community. I will appreciate any information you can give me.
Thank you in advance 🙏

Kemono_friends_3_planet_tours.jpg

3 minutes ago, komikazui said:

KF3's game code is SDFL, undumped. But i have an update file for it.

I only "discovered" this community today, so I don't undestand what SDFL means, but thank you for replying. I regularily extract assets from the mobile version that's using unity engine, but I assume it won't be this easy... Could you share the update, so that I could see what we're dealing with?

hace 7 minutos, Katboi01 dijo:

I only "discovered" this community today, so I don't undestand what SDFL means, but thank you for replying. I regularily extract assets from the mobile version that's using unity engine, but I assume it won't be this easy... Could you share the update, so that I could see what we're dealing with?

its encrypted, sdfl is the 4 letter game id assigned to one of the modern sega arcade games - KF3 in this case

6 minutes ago, komikazui said:

its encrypted, sdfl is the 4 letter game id assigned to one of the modern sega arcade games - KF3 in this case

oh 😅... Ok in this case, I think I found the .app file for. Is it possible for someone with enough determination to figure out the decryption, or do you need hardware access to even try it?

My thanks to the community. Thanks to you, a couple of files were recovered from the updates, which I didn't believe was possible at all. Unfortunately, most of the game is still lost, and won't be available without the decrypted game files. If you have any information that could help me, or know someone I could message, please let me know.