Aller au contenu

Anyone have Gallaghers gallery working? in Aug 2021

mekodical

Messages recommandés

Hi All,

I've been playing around with Gallagher's Gallery and apperently its working on WInUAE.

This is the only game i need to finish my collection or working games.

The game itself is terrible, so bad in fact that i need and want it regardless of whether its any good or not. lol!

I can see the rom is loading as after a while i can see the "Gallaghrs Gallery - High score table after a while and the "Credits Screen" but no video.

When playing round i have also managed to get the game loading but crashes after opening part of vid.

After researching most of google there is mention of a working avi file by videofile by earok , problem is every link on the internet for downloading is dead.

Is their any chance anyone has a working copy of the entire game they could upload? (working about 250mb size in total with all files.) Then i can just rename the folder paths and see if this makes any difference)

I have tried ripping the 360p video from youtube as apperently its the full game but not sure if the video is the right length or starting at the correct point.

Thanks in Advance.

Modifié par mekodical
update

• 2 semaines après...
  • 3 semaines après...
On 8/30/2021 at 10:28 PM, Dasboot said:

You will need to register on EAB then get access to the FTP site, Gallaghers Gallery is in the Miscellaneous folder. I had a working version last year and it took some doing using a guide on the forum but I no longer have it around.

https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=43633

Hi Dasboot, thanks for that yeah i have been there and it still wont work i can see its loading the rom OK and config menu works, just wont run the video when using all of Eerocks vids and guide. MAybe something to do with my AMD Radeon GPU?

Any further help would be most appreciated its the last ALG game i need and its the most annoying thing ever to setup :(

On 8/30/2021 at 10:28 PM, Dasboot said:

• 9 mois après...
On 8/30/2021 at 5:28 PM, Dasboot said:

You will need to register on EAB then get access to the FTP site, Gallaghers Gallery is in the Miscellaneous folder. I had a working version last year and it took some doing using a guide on the forum but I no longer have it around.

https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=43633

I downloaded it, but it's just a video, it's not the game.