Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution X2 Japan [Data Back-Up] (Konami-Bemani PC Type 4)

G KENNON

Messages recommandés

Dance_Dance_Revolution_X2.png

If you got a BACK UP RAM ERROR on DDR X2:
- Download this: https://mega.nz/file/1DgUhLZS#fUHPEukKs5y9nbJ5STEISI3H1fVk2TLy--yh0vKhP9Q or go to https://nyaa.si/view/1389519

- Spicetools is in DDR X2 and this thread.

- DDR X2 RAM https://www.dropbox.com/s/dz7kkcsnwajkm44/DDR X2 RAM.zip?dl=0

ddrx2.jpg

Modifié par G KENNON

• 2 semaines après...

I know I'm probably really late getting on to this but how come the song 'more more more' can be played in the easy mode (or Happy mode whatever it's called) of the game but I can't play it in the pro mode of the game as it doesn't show up on the song list to be selected. Any help? I'd love to play this song as it's one of my favourites.

54 minutes ago, lewlew65 said:

I know I'm probably really late getting on to this but how come the song 'more more more' can be played in the easy mode (or Happy mode whatever it's called) of the game but I can't play it in the pro mode of the game as it doesn't show up on the song list to be selected. Any help? I'd love to play this song as it's one of my favourites.

Did you patched it with the unlock all music DLL? If so, then expect more more more NOT to appear in the song list with that DLL active.

Modifié par johnjorell

No I didn't. I downloaded it and the game worked straight away. The DLL might already might have already been active when I downloaded the file. How do I disable it?

14 minutes ago, lewlew65 said:

No I didn't. I downloaded it and the game worked straight away. The DLL might already might have already been active when I downloaded the file. How do I disable it?

I guess. But have you tried looking at your dll with an original one as the backup because if you do you can simply remove the current one and replace it with the stock DLL.

2 minutes ago, johnjorell said:

I guess. But have you tried looking at your dll with an original one as the backup because if you do you can simply remove the current one and replace it with the stock DLL.

Where do I look for the Unlock all music DLL? I can't blatantly see it. And also where would i get a stock dll? I'm don't think I have one

10 hours ago, johnjorell said:

The Unlock All Music DLL used is ddr.dll. I sent you the vanilla DLL and the modded DLL for that. Make sure to remove the .orig extension on the vanilla DLL file to use it.

Unlock All Music DLL.rar

Vanilla Stock Music DLL.rar

Thank you so much!!!

24 minutes ago, johnjorell said:

That's the default DLL used. That means you get more more more as the selected music on your first stage when playing in PRO MODE but you won't get all the songs unlocked.

Just curious, why doesn't more more more show up when using the unlock all songs DLL anyway?

• 4 mois après...
  • 1 mois après...
  • 3 semaines après...
On 8/18/2019 at 11:33 PM, johnjorell said:

The Unlock All Music DLL used is ddr.dll. I sent you the vanilla DLL and the modded DLL for that. Make sure to remove the .orig extension on the vanilla DLL file to use it.

Unlock All Music DLL.rar

Vanilla Stock Music DLL.rar

How does one exactly go about going through the DLL to unlock songs? I can't remember if this DLL had it or not, but the courses/drills were also locked.
They only thing I can think off, is somehow to modify the DLL so that it hits max unlock, which unlocks all the courses/drills, without the need for server.

I'd assume similar method is used for X3, 2013 and 2014?

• 2 mois après...
  • 2 semaines après...

Hi, I was checking the data, and I noticed that the songs audio files are not one for each song like DDR A/A20, but they are grouped.

image.png.c21c4331b3bb66e583a38623efb081a6.png

Is there any tool or way to extract / separate the audio files so I can get the audio file for an specific song?

Modifié par JSP96

On 6/4/2020 at 4:27 AM, JSP96 said:

Hi, I was checking the data, and I noticed that the songs audio files are not one for each song like DDR A/A20, but they are grouped.

image.png.c21c4331b3bb66e583a38623efb081a6.png

Is there any tool or way to extract / separate the audio files so I can get the audio file for an specific song?

i found somehting like this. it kinda works if its wat you need

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=479930548

• 2 mois après...
  • 2 mois après...
21 minutes ago, mdx300 said:

Back Up RAM link is no longer accessible. Anyone got a reupload for this fix? I hope I can get rid of the BACK UP RAM ERROR when I boot my game.

Why not just get A20?

• 2 mois après...
  • 2 semaines après...
  • 2 semaines après...
  • 3 mois après...