Aller au contenu

CP78 LB Edition Release – CP78 Launchbox (Big Box) edition

NoKey

Messages recommandés

A while back I paid for the Big Box version.

This launcherbox is simple to use, but to have some systems had to use the rocketlauncher, I gave up!
If it is to use rocklauncher, had to study and lose a lot of time to configure, I opted for HyperSpin+Rocketlauncher. Many hours / days / months / years set both to have something perfect. Today I know it was the best option I have done, the Hyperspin is perfect for a Arcade Cabinet.

2 hours ago, emulor said:

A while back I paid for the Big Box version.

This launcherbox is simple to use, but to have some systems had to use the rocketlauncher, I gave up!
If it is to use rocklauncher, had to study and lose a lot of time to configure, I opted for HyperSpin+Rocketlauncher. Many hours / days / months / years set both to have something perfect. Today I know it was the best option I have done, the Hyperspin is perfect for a Arcade Cabinet.

Exactly

Colpipes is reputed to be a youtubeur who shares enormously, I can not imagine the number of hours spent in front of the screen for a config like that. Curious to have your feedback. I think he chose a unifying theme so very close to hyperspin and more

heu.. j'ai pas bien compris ce truc ....
c'est seulement un GUI pour avoir une belle interface propre, avec vidéo et tout tout OU est ce que avec 779 go  (punaise va me falloir des jours et des jours...) on a aussi les jeux fournis ?

I don't get it ??!!
Is it a GUI ONLY  ....or did the author included the games ?

Modifié par lonely-wolf

• 2 semaines après...
  • 3 semaines après...
  • 1 an après...

Thanks for this but 

I want to ask you 

I Must to pay for big box to enjoy with 

Wonderful pack or I can use with out pay anything?????

• 4 semaines après...

Is anyone else having trouble downloading this "CP78 LB Edition Release" with the NZB files? I've tried downloading this HUGE release multiple times using several different newsreader clients and the rar files are ALWAYS corrupted and cant be repaired. Could it be the WHERE the files are being hosted? A bad upload?

Invité tommiegunz
On 7/17/2019 at 2:39 PM, NoKey said:

Noob gameplay. Sorry for this. :D

Awesome video buddy i don’t care how good you are if you’re a expert or a First time noob...I’m such a fan of arcades and arcade gaming I enjoy the content no matter what