Aller au contenu

[ARCADE PC] Frenzy Express - the kick scootter simulator [UNIANA]

sky2310

Messages recommandés

Hi guys, I came across this arcade classic that's really fun so thought I'll post it here seeing it's not already posted. Apologies if it's hidden somewhere but I have searched and could't find it so am sharing.

https://mega.nz/#!UJUGlTKD!0dGNwsw3dKK3JekY60dxXhfz5Pz9PwzW43STDKUAtZ4  [Credit Simply Austin]

Image result for frenzy express arcade

Modifié par sky2310

• 9 mois après...
On 5/2/2019 at 7:23 AM, sky2310 said:

Hi guys, I came across this arcade classic that's really fun so thought I'll post it here seeing it's not already posted. Apologies if it's hidden somewhere but I have searched and could't find it so am sharing.

https://mega.nz/#!UJUGlTKD!0dGNwsw3dKK3JekY60dxXhfz5Pz9PwzW43STDKUAtZ4  [Credit Simply Austin]

Image result for frenzy express arcade

thank you for yours' sharing ...i will play it

16 hours ago, chiragj81 said:

hey can you explain how to play this game? i mean is there emulator or is it pc based?  thanks

Download it and read the readme file that's provided. It tells you how to run it step-by-step. Also, if I remember correctly it even points to a youtube video on how to run it.

The game is not all that great. You're not missing out on much if you can't get it to work ;) 

5 hours ago, Mindwipe said:

Download it and read the readme file that's provided. It tells you how to run it step-by-step. Also, if I remember correctly it even points to a youtube video on how to run it.

The game is not all that great. You're not missing out on much if you can't get it to work ;) 

thanks