Aller au contenu

[Tuto] Sonic All Star Racing, steering to the left all the time: Info

Invité linglang

Messages recommandés

People having steering difficulties with Sonic Sega All Star Racing ?

In Teknoparrot 1.0.0.125 drifting does not work anymore for me.

So I recommend to fall back to version 1.92

I have read that people mention that SSASR steers to the left all the time.

and that they use some "vague" steering "patch".

www.virustotal.com says it is clean...

http://www.emuline.org/topic/819-teknoparrot-loader-v190-arcade-pc/?do=findComment&comment=38821

Unnecessary !!

Just go it to the test menu, and recalibrate your steering , gas and drift pedal, easy.

Because the settings in the game are corrupt, so recalibrate.

I found a bug in SSASR or TeknoParrot !

After a restart, the old values are again written to SBVH_sram.bin in 

C:\Users\"User Name"\AppData\Roaming\TeknoParrot !

You can not set the file to read only because then the game will not start.

(I will have to figure out a way around this.)

TeknoParrot (1.92) does not want to open the test menu ?

Restart TeknoParrot, or restart your PC.

Better yet, I have better experiences with version TeknoParrot 1.41.

Constistent test menu booting.

In the Test / service menu go to Input assignment.

Choose default settings to reset the corrupt settings. 

These are completely out of wack.

Now recalibrate your steering / gas and drift pedal.

See your, gas and drift pedal never worked full "throttle".

For the people who can not center their 0 above the ^ , with left, right max 40.

Once again, choose default settings to reset. (you will get closer to ^)

0 and ^ have a bit of tolerance, so you will have to test it in game and fine tune your steering to the left or right till it is dead center.

Straight on like an arrow !

Enjoy.

I hope that this tutorial helps other people out.

It takes you a few moments to read, but it took me all night to figure it out.

When you get the game working, thanks to this "manual", please give a thanks at this post.

:very-good:

And a BIG thanks for the people who originally uploaded the games, we all can enjoy (if you do it right) !!!

And of course all the people involved in, the game loaders and JVS I/O emulation applications we use, and all the people I "forgot".

Also look at the posts below, some members / people add helpful information, thank them also .....

Modifié par linglang
Added bug behaviour of SSASR or TP, SBVH_sram.bin gets overwritten after game restart.

11 hours ago, linglang said:

@trouby @GamingRob and other people having steering difficulties with Sonic Sega All Star Racing.

I have read that people mention that SSASR steers to the left all the time.

and that they use some "vague" steering "patch".

www.virustotal.com says it is clean...

http://www.emuline.org/topic/819-teknoparrot-loader-v190-arcade-pc/?do=findComment&comment=38821

Unnecessary !!

Just go it to the test menu, and recalibrate your steering , gas and drift pedal, easy.

Because the settings in the game are corrupt, so recalibrate.

I found a bug in SSASR or TeknoParrot !

After a restart, the old values are again written to SBVH_sram.bin in 

C:\Users\"User Name"\AppData\Roaming\TeknoParrot !

You can not set the file to read only because then the game will not start.

(I will have to figure out a way around this.)

TeknoParrot (1.90) does not want to open the test menu ?

Restart TeknoParrot, or restart your PC.

Better yet, I have better experiences with version TeknoParrot 1.41.

Constistent test menu booting.

In the Test / service menu go to Input assignment.

Choose default settings to reset the corrupt settings. 

These are completely out of wack.

Now recalibrate your steering / gas and drift pedal.

See your, gas and drift pedal never worked full "throttle".

For the people who can not center their 0 above the ^ , with left, right max 40.

Once again, choose default settings to reset. (you will get closer to ^)

0 and ^ have a bit of tolerance, so you will have to test it in game and fine tune your steering to the left or right till it is dead center.

Straight on like an arrow !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Arrows

Right on !!!

:smoke:

Enjoy(ing) !

ahahhaah talk about over complicated . but il get back to that a bit after lang.  when i was young i had a problem with my skateboard it would always turn left every skateboard did ther same thing. but then i got a santa cruz roskopp  the genuine article ' my mum bought it for me while she was in santa cruz beach.then i found i had proper trucks and i could make the skateboard as straight as i saw fit.  back to the patch. i find your way more difficult

and so the patch that i use is easier and it works so il stick with it.

10 hours ago, spiderzsoft said:

very useful information... i have same problem in Afterburner Climax. right controller all the time auto right side.  so what about this issue?

oh boy here we go, lol i had the same problem for ages until i found out just by using a ps4 controller with ds4 windows  the thing worked for me after that.

a comparison of virtua tennis 4 first teknoparrot    not bad but..                         

now pc version                                           play these in 4k to see what i mean(that is the main point)     

so not only is it better looking, the controls are spot on, er well for this game atleast(the games controls and movement of the series are the worst in the virtua tennis series) but  still a good game.

• 6 mois après...
  • 10 mois après...
  • 10 mois après...
On 20/02/2019 at 10:45 PM, trouby said:

"the games controls and movement of the series are the worst in the virtua tennis series"

I finished the career as No 1 a little while ago.

Perhaps like you when 3 came out I preferred 2.

Controls are similar to what I remember 3 being like.

It took a while to get the hang of it but in all honesty I don't think 4 can really be bettered.

Try getting more central to the angle the shot is going before holding.

I hope you can get into it because I loved it.

Every other modern tennis game I have tried just doesn't compare.

Modifié par VirtuaTK

• 2 semaines après...
Le 25/08/2021 à 10:56, POPO69 a dit :

mdr et merde :)......j'aurai trop aimer jouer a ce jeux en LAN...les gosses kif c'est dommage...manque de jeux pour gamins en LAN...

Je suis d'accord. Je suis sur le point de faire une borne Twin Racing (dès que la salle de jeux est finie). Du coup je cherche aussi des jeux en LAN.

Il y a une liste sur Arcade Controls mais je vois que tu y es déja passé.

Sinon, il semble qu'il soit possible de passer en LAN les jeux prévus initialement pour le online sur Steam, grâce à un programme appelé Goldberg emulator.

Il faut remplacer une DLL steam par la version Goldberg. Je n'ai pas encore testé car je n'ai pas encore 2 PC.

Il y a une vidéo youtube pour Team Sonic Racing sur Youtube.

Vu le nombre de jeux sur Steam (Hot Shot Racing, All Star Fruit Racing, ...), si ça marche vraiment, c'est potentiellement un super truc ...

Le 26/08/2021 à 14:08, holmes a dit :

Je suis d'accord. Je suis sur le point de faire une borne Twin Racing (dès que la salle de jeux est finie). Du coup je cherche aussi des jeux en LAN.

Il y a une liste sur Arcade Controls mais je vois que tu y es déja passé.

Sinon, il semble qu'il soit possible de passer en LAN les jeux prévus initialement pour le online sur Steam, grâce à un programme appelé Goldberg emulator.

Il faut remplacer une DLL steam par la version Goldberg. Je n'ai pas encore testé car je n'ai pas encore 2 PC.

Il y a une vidéo youtube pour Team Sonic Racing sur Youtube.

Vu le nombre de jeux sur Steam (Hot Shot Racing, All Star Fruit Racing, ...), si ça marche vraiment, c'est potentiellement un super truc ...

j'ai 3 twin :).....et honnêtement les jeux arcade et les jeux pc ca a rien a voir....c'est pas le meme truc...il manque ce coté arcade....sur pc il y a 10 menu avant d'arriver au jeux réseau...c'est moins fluide...et les jeux sont plsu de la simulation que de l'arcade.

Tu as blur qui est top a 2 et Split Second... bcp de jeux TP sont solo c'est dommage pour le moment...les jeux mame sont trop vieux....seul Model2 et 3 valent le coup a 2 ils sont top....mais encore une fois Sega rally 2 ne marche pas a 2 .....sur TP daytona 3 marchait a 2...et il marche plus....etc.... etc....

Je suis sur une twin moto.....ahah....me reste du taf a tout refaire...si besoin tu hesites pas en MP pour des conseils quand tu y seras