Jump to content

[Arcade PC] Daytona 3 (Sega Amusements like Europa-R System)


cyrille2hk

Recommended Posts

On 3/18/2023 at 12:49 PM, micmey said:

Salut, j'ai télécharger "Daytona ChampionShip USA New Season Edition (V-M's)" pour jouer seul sur mon pc avec l'émulateur mais quand je lance le jeu j'ai ceçi NETWORK DISCOVERY PLEASE WAIT... puis ca se coupe, comment faire pour bien lancer le jeu ? Merci pour votre aide

 

Hi, I downloaded "Daytona ChampionShip USA New Season Edition (V-M's)" to play alone on my pc with the emulator but when I launch the game I have this NETWORK DISCOVERY PLEASE WAIT... then it cuts out , how to start the game properly? Thanks for your help

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

Sans titre.png

 

 

You must edit shelldata and put

Numcabinet:1
ID:1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i got daytona usa new season working

found out the following 

using dump from virus-man site or archive.org. Both are same

modify ini files as single player same as daytona usa 3 . test network discovery comes in and the crashes.

then tried the patch version  daytona.exe to replace original file

The game loades

 

what this means is daytona.exe from daytona usa needs patching

also i used the assets from daytona usa 3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/30/2023 at 6:31 AM, markb said:

i got daytona usa new season working

found out the following 

using dump from virus-man site or archive.org. Both are same

modify ini files as single player same as daytona usa 3 . test network discovery comes in and the crashes.

then tried the patch version  daytona.exe to replace original file

The game loades

 

what this means is daytona.exe from daytona usa needs patching

also i used the assets from daytona usa 3

 

 

check this:

 

DK2 deskey driver v8.5

DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)

Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One

 

if still crash maybe update you video drivers

 

if still crash put all like new (Download again)

 

For me work fantastic 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 3/30/2023 at 3:31 AM, markb said:

i got daytona usa new season working

found out the following 

using dump from virus-man site or archive.org. Both are same

modify ini files as single player same as daytona usa 3 . test network discovery comes in and the crashes.

then tried the patch version  daytona.exe to replace original file

The game loades

 

what this means is daytona.exe from daytona usa needs patching

also i used the assets from daytona usa 3

 

Hi. Where do I get the patch version daytona.exe? I can't get past the network discovery screen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Le 18/03/2023 à 13:49, micmey a dit :

Salut, j'ai télécharger "Daytona ChampionShip USA New Season Edition (V-M's)" pour jouer seul sur mon pc avec l'émulateur mais quand je lance le jeu j'ai ceçi NETWORK DISCOVERY PLEASE WAIT... puis ca se coupe, comment faire pour bien lancer le jeu ? Merci pour votre aide

 

Hi, I downloaded "Daytona ChampionShip USA New Season Edition (V-M's)" to play alone on my pc with the emulator but when I launch the game I have this NETWORK DISCOVERY PLEASE WAIT... then it cuts out , how to start the game properly? Thanks for your help

  Révéler le contenu masqué

 

 

Sans titre.png

 

 

 

Salut! J'ai le même problème. J'ai téléchargé le jeu, je l'ai configuré et quand je le démarre, il se ferme à l'écran de détection du réseau. J'ai Windows 10 et un GPU RTX 3060. Des idées ?

 

 

Hello! I have the same problem. I downloaded the game, configured it and when I start it it closes at the network detection screen. I have Windows 10 and a RTX 3060 GPU. Any ideas?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, darkhapposai said:

 

 

 

Salut! J'ai le même problème. J'ai téléchargé le jeu, je l'ai configuré et quand je le démarre, il se ferme à l'écran de détection du réseau. J'ai Windows 10 et un GPU RTX 3060. Des idées ?

 

 

Hello! I have the same problem. I downloaded the game, configured it and when I start it it closes at the network detection screen. I have Windows 10 and a RTX 3060 GPU. Any ideas?

 

 

 

Both of you are using Daytona 3 in LAN mode.. edit shelldata.ini and put:

 

ID:1

MAchine number:1

 

and its done

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, JoNB3x said:

 

 

Both of you are using Daytona 3 in LAN mode.. edit shelldata.ini and put:

 

ID:1

MAchine number:1

 

and its done

Thank you for the reply. I'm using the new season edition. The one I downloaded from internet archive already had the ID and Machine number set to 1. That is why I don't understand why it won't get past the network discovery screen.

 

Here is my shelldata.ini info

 

[System]
Version=2
[Credit]
Freeplay=0
EntryType=0
[Audio]
MusicVolume=80
SFXVolume=100
VoiceVolume=90
AttractMusic=3
[CalibrationData]
AccelUp=30
AccelDown=200
BrakeUp=30
BrakeDown=200
SteeringLeft=15
SteeringRight=247
FeedbackStrength=2
[Network]
Enabled=1
CabinetID=1
NumCabinets=1
 

This is how it came and it shows the 1 next to both of the files you mention. Yet it obviously thinks I am on LAN. Any ideas?

Edited by enviroranger
Update info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, enviroranger said:

Thank you for the reply. I'm using the new season edition. The one I downloaded from internet archive already had the ID and Machine number set to 1. That is why I don't understand why it won't get past the network discovery screen.

 

Here is my shelldata.ini info

 

[System]
Version=2
[Credit]
Freeplay=0
EntryType=0
[Audio]
MusicVolume=80
SFXVolume=100
VoiceVolume=90
AttractMusic=3
[CalibrationData]
AccelUp=30
AccelDown=200
BrakeUp=30
BrakeDown=200
SteeringLeft=15
SteeringRight=247
FeedbackStrength=2
[Network]
Enabled=1
CabinetID=1
NumCabinets=1
 

This is how it came and it shows the 1 next to both of the files you mention. Yet it obviously thinks I am on LAN. Any ideas?

Are you trying to play with more than 1 machine (Multiplayer)?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Friko said:

Are you trying to play with more than 1 machine (Multiplayer)?

No, I am not. Just playing on my PC. Before the new season edition came out just over a month ago, I was able to play the regular Daytona 3. Since then, I can't play that one either as it has the same network discovery issue. If someone has the NSE working, I would love to know how.

Edited by enviroranger
Update info
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, enviroranger said:

Thank you for the reply. I'm using the new season edition. The one I downloaded from internet archive already had the ID and Machine number set to 1. That is why I don't understand why it won't get past the network discovery screen. When I get home later, I can post a screen shot. 

 

Fin in gamedata the game.ini a set lan or network to 0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/8/2023 at 9:08 PM, enviroranger said:

No, I am not. Just playing on my PC. Before the new season edition came out just over a month ago, I was able to play the regular Daytona 3. Since then, I can't play that one either as it has the same network discovery issue. If someone has the NSE working, I would love to know how.

Then set Enabled to 0

 

[Network]
Enabled=0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/31/2019 at 6:19 PM, Guest linglang said:

Is Daytona 3 still twitchy with a joystick, is it any better with a steering wheel when loaded with TeknoParrot ? 

Playing on a ROG Ally right now and still twitchy. Tried messing with those sliders but still twitchy. Is there no way to fix it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, vice350z said:

Playing on a ROG Ally right now and still twitchy. Tried messing with those sliders but still twitchy. Is there no way to fix it?

 

Use TP setting and put Enable ToOz Zone and put 2% and save it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Datyona 3 via TeknoParrot would crash during a random percentage at Data Loading. After hours of troubleshooting, I gave up. Months later, I try randomly (after several TeknoParrot updates) and it works.

 

I've tried NSE and now that's crashing at Data Loading. Suppose I should be happy that the original works.

 

Any ideas?

 

EDIT: So Daytona 3 looks like it's using OpenParrot core and NSE is using TeknoParrot core. Tried using OpenParrot core but the game doesn't seem to load at all that way.

Edited by nikos
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 7 months later...
Le 04/07/2023 à 22:46, vice350z a dit :

Playing on a ROG Ally right now and still twitchy. Tried messing with those sliders but still twitchy. Is there no way to fix it?

You can modify some settings in GameData/config.ini

The (Blue) settings below bring back the sensations I had with Daytona USA (Model2emu), playing with a XBox One controller...

 

Le 05/07/2023 à 00:59, JoNB3x a dit :

 

Use TP setting and put Enable ToOz Zone and put 2% and save it

Do what JoNB3x said too.

 

GameData/config.ini :

 

[Wheel]
DEAD_ZONE = 0.04
# 0.0~1.0
PERIOD1 = 0.90
PERIOD2 = 0.965
PERIOD3 = 0.995

FORCE1_S = 6
FORCE1_N = 8.5
FORCE1_W = 9
FORCE2_S = 1
FORCE2_N = 1
FORCE2_W = 5
# 0.0  ---  P1  ---  P2  ---  P3  ---  1.0
#    16---F1  F1---F2  F2---1      1
GRASS_S = 3
GRASS_N = 4
GRASS_W = 8
ANGLE_PARAM = 0.800
VIB_FREQUENCY = 1
VIB_FORCE = 1
GARIGARI_FORCE_S = 3
GARIGARI_FORCE_N = 4
GARIGARI_FORCE_W = 8

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...