7zxkv

[Arcade PC] X Games Snowboarder (IAAPA 2017) + Winter X Games SnoCross (RawThrills)

I am playing teknoparrot with SnoCross and have the 4GB patch it plays fine but the snow sleds are missing polygons.  Any idea why?  I am playing on an HP laptop with a 1660ti GeForce and a 9th gen intel i7.

1 hour ago, DarkX1 said:

I am playing teknoparrot with SnoCross and have the 4GB patch it plays fine but the snow sleds are missing polygons.  Any idea why?  I am playing on an HP laptop with a 1660ti GeForce and a 9th gen intel i7.

Are you sure the game does run on the dedicated GPU and not on the Intel IGPU, CPU model ?

Le 18/11/2021 à 08:55, Onkel a dit :

Le 18/11/2021 à 08:55, Onkel a dit :

Thanks, I did everything in the video and still SnoCross is missing the racers and some graphics.  I do not get why, Super Bikes 2 and Super Cars run fine, its probably not compatible with Nvidia/Intel/Windows 10.

Edited by 7zxkv

17 hours ago, DarkX1 said:

Or my dump of SnoCross is bad - I’m using the Teknoparrot version with the 4gb patch 

That dump should work fine, I had it running on one computer but on another the same dump refuses to run, I eventually got it working by updating the graphic card drivers and applying the d3d 8 to d3d 9 fix and running compatibility mode settings on the exe with a symbolic link making the computer think it was running from C:\SnoCross when it was on the same drive as as the rest of the games were stored.

Anyone here has snowboarder photos/videos of the 2 missing stages:france/colorado?

as I wrote before they were added on 1.16 ver update but I never saw them on the arcades

I’m curious to see the graphics/gameplay on those 2 extra stages

it’s probably pretty rare which makes 

it very interesting to see

Edited by R.R.Z.