[Tuto] Let's go Jungle, install, AMD fix.

linglang

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Am 17.6.2020 um 17:59 schrieb Dante82:

You need to go into service mode and change "ticket" to "coin". Then it will let you insert a credit and then start.

Hope you don't have a high hz monitor though. Game runs too fast on monitors above 60hz, frame limiters don't seem to slow it down either.

ok thats what i'm looking for..but, where is service mode? thanx for helping

Lets Go Jungle Special works (after changing in Test mode from ticket to coin), but it runs way too fast.. so unplayable.

Lets Go Jungle Normal works but the graphics for some models are messed up (Im on NVIDIA card) and the sound sometime works, sometimes doesn't...

Too bad I couldn't play either version :(

Only thing to do is wait for Teknoparrot update....

Edited by otomon

• 2 weeks later...

I had "Let's go Jungle Special" perfectly with 2 aimtraks, previous version of Teknoparrot + Demulshooter. Today i update TP to 1.0.0.482 and aim is inverted. If i switch on demulshooter, both crosshairs stays on the middle of screen without working.

Can someone upload any previous of teknoparrot (before that they add player lightgun assigment option). I tryiend till 1.0.0.400 but doesn't have LGJS add game option :(

On 21/11/2020 at 7:05 PM, klke said:

I had "Let's go Jungle Special" perfectly with 2 aimtraks, previous version of Teknoparrot + Demulshooter. Today i update TP to 1.0.0.482 and aim is inverted. If i switch on demulshooter, both crosshairs stays on the middle of screen without working.

Can someone upload any previous of teknoparrot (before that they add player lightgun assigment option). I tryiend till 1.0.0.400 but doesn't have LGJS add game option :(

Hello, same problème. Axis issues. Up for down, down for up,left for right and right for left.... No problem with LGJ

• 2 weeks later...
En 21/11/2020 a las 19:05, klke dijo:

you managed to solve it, I'm just like you

Edited by shiryu55

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I'm on win10 1909, let's go jungle works perfectly on various versions of teknoparrot, let's go jungle special instead no, it depends on the release of teknoparrot, the best thing to do would be to keep various versions of teknoparrot, depending on the games we are interested in. That said, what are the differences between let's go jungle and let's go jungle special? I would be tempted to keep only the first, which works really well, apart from the fullscreen, which I can't get.

Hey fellas. How can I enter the test or service menu in LGJ Special to change from tickets to coins? No matter which key I input for testmenu in TP, it just starts the game and doesn''t react...

Edit: Done, found Trymado's patch here: https://pool389.seedbox.fr/files/index.php/s/wLsa9rWPiA42Q6Y?path=%2F

Edited by IceClimber

• 2 weeks later...

• 5 weeks later...

Hello, did someone fix the problem with the game running too fast + run the game in full screen, unfortunately no patch files for full screen 1080p etc work the game and it opens in the window + works fast even if I change it in the Nvidia panel (I probably would not need a patch for too fast operation, if I had a 60 hz monitor instead of 120 hz : \

• 3 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

I use an Nvidia Geforce RTX 3090 with TeknoParrot 1.0.0.540 and the game has indeed it's graphical glitches and problem (mostly the water (black) and the mouth's are glitching) 

But the game is playable till the credits! I hope TeknoParrot fix these issues!

And with the Special version (which I really don't like that much either) the game get stuck with the big Plant boss (it's invisible) and you can't shoot it. It has much less graphical glitches and the normal version but yeah mine version can't be played till the end so I removed it. Also I like the normal version a lot better. 

Edited by wildchild1983

• 1 month later...
On 26/05/2020 at 6:15 PM, _Gioacchino_ said:

guys amdfix installed . windowed mode uncheck but it stil not in fullscreen, why?

Immagine.png

Hello, have some issues, have you had lucky? tks 

p.S Special starts full screen but 4:3 :(

• 1 month later...

• 3 months later...

• 1 month later...

• 11 months later...