sky2310

[Arcade PC] Dirty Drivin' 2011 (Raw Thrills)

23 hours ago, nohero said:

No patreon for that game, you need the new .exe.

Grab it from here and replace the old one : 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Holy crap!  That fixed it!  The game launches now!  Thank you so much! 

HOWEVER, 80% of the time it crashes on the race loading screen....

On the rare occasion when the race actually starts I have the heads up displays in the upper corners, but just black screen for the rest??  Video card related maybe?   I have an nVidia Quadro M2000M

20200826_113519.jpg

Edited by Driver8rws

I tried the file for resolution increase and it makes the game look great, but game stops after race.

Has anyone had success with higher resolution?

im playing this with a joy stick is there a way yet to slow down the vehicle and track selection like they did in fast n furious? right now the cursor goes back and forth so fast its luck on which vehicle or track i choose. loving this game hope somebody can help

this is great! my only issue is that my cars accelerate on their own. I turned auto accel off in game settings and that did nothing to help. That and I seem to skip some tracks and cars, and also letters when entering a name for high score(possible deadzone issue??). It is all things that are in the middle. only one level and one car I cannot choose, so its really not a huge deal I suppose. The letters it skips over jklm (goes from i right to n)

If anyone has any ideas Id love to fix these issues. I can live with it skipping over the one track and car, and even the letters even though I need the M for ny name SAM but the auto accelerate is a pretty big deal. I dont like not being able to control that

Thanks

*edit

the tracks i cannot select are Thunder Mesa and flipped Volcano. The only car I cannot select is Riptide

Edited by lohocla

Pretty sure you need to unlock in operator menu, otherwise there armrest cars that unlock with wheel only, might be riptide and others are achievement based, probably sane with tracks . 

15 minutes ago, Trymado said:

Le jeu se lance mais écran noir avec le son qui fonctionne bien, alors que avant tout marché nikel.

Une idée ?

Hidden Content

Just checked and it works fine r u using the regular exe or the patched one?

Il y a 8 heures, R.R.Z. a dit :

Just checked and it works fine r u using the regular exe or the patched one?

I test all exe. All my raw trill game has the same problem now :/

1 hour ago, Trymado said:

I test all exe. All my raw trill game has the same problem now :/

Try running them from c drive and change the folder of the games to rawart 

4 minutes ago, POPO69 said:

The game play only on c/rawart? Or can play in other directory? Actually the game is ok. But I can't go right or left why? 

No not only but for some rt games its better if u r using xbox joypad set the analog stick for the direction in tp settings 

Edited by R.R.Z.

il y a 17 minutes, R.R.Z. a dit :

No not only but for some rt games its better if u r using xbox joypad set the analog stick for the direction in tp settings 

I do but I have crash. On one of my pc it's OK. On the other crash. Only different is the nvidia hard different. Need patch? 

1 minute ago, POPO69 said:

I do but I have crash. On one of my pc it's OK. On the other crash. Only different is the nvidia hard different. Need patch? 

I use nvidia with the new exe(first page under the game icon)and it works fine for other gpu cards I don’t know 

Has anyone gone this game to work on LAN?   Tried activating in Service menu, but still no go.  

Update: It works!!

Edited by Gtguy

Le 22/11/2020 à 20:50, Gtguy a dit :

Has anyone gone this game to work on LAN?   Tried activating in Service menu, but still no go.  

Update: It works!!

Hello do you have solution? 

Go in service menu, set machine 1 to machine 1 in networking.  Machine 2 to machine 2.  Make sure all VPN's are off.   Make sure that when game is loading, it shows IP address as one starting like this.  192.168.1.x.   From Teknoparrot compatibility website.  

Setup

1. Run Game and enter the TEST Menu.
  2. Set a unique Cabinet ID for each machine.
  3. TEST menu will pop up a message claiming a restart is required. After the countdown finishes the game will freeze. Just Escape out of the game normally and your settings will be saved.

Always allow Window Firewall to pass through communication of this game. This should auto pop-up upon first execution (Alt+Tab to view or exit game).

Known Working IP/Subnets

• 192.168.1.x/255.255.255.0

Il y a 3 heures, Gtguy a dit :

Go in service menu, set machine 1 to machine 1 in networking.  Machine 2 to machine 2.  Make sure all VPN's are off.   Make sure that when game is loading, it shows IP address as one starting like this.  192.168.1.x.   From Teknoparrot compatibility website.  

Setup

1. Run Game and enter the TEST Menu.
  2. Set a unique Cabinet ID for each machine.
  3. TEST menu will pop up a message claiming a restart is required. After the countdown finishes the game will freeze. Just Escape out of the game normally and your settings will be saved.

Always allow Window Firewall to pass through communication of this game. This should auto pop-up upon first execution (Alt+Tab to view or exit game).

Known Working IP/Subnets

• 192.168.1.x/255.255.255.0

Tks it's ok

1 saat önce, spiderzsoft said:

use coin patch for it. problem already solved

Coin patch link and tutorial please

Can someone please help me with the Dirty Drivin' game's resolution? It always pops up like this: (picture in the link below)

Hidden Content

2 hours ago, Claudius said:

Can someone please help me with the Dirty Drivin' game's resolution?

You probably run the game at 1280x720 resolution, which probably causes your problem

Most games run correctly at 1360x768 / 1920x1080

Edited by petje

On 09.03.2021 at 09:48, spiderzsoft said:

use coin patch for it. problem already solved

Coin patch link and tutorial please

On 3/9/2021 at 6:58 PM, petje said:

You probably run the game at 1280x720 resolution, which probably causes your problem

Most games run correctly at 1360x768 / 1920x1080

How to change?

20 minutes ago, stanleyyeh0205 said:

Does anyone know why the game simply stops at high score after the first race?

Its probably a modified res exe try the new one from the first page of the tp thread under the game icon and run it with tp

Edited by R.R.Z.