Athlonazu385

[Arcade PC] Fast & Furious SuperCars (Raw Thrills)

il y a 31 minutes, Athlonazu385 a dit :

I would take anything including older versions because they can be useful to me! To make the story short, I supply some computers for these RT/GVR based games to fix them up and sell them to arcade businesses to save them from paying almost a grand for just one Dell Optiplex 740 or 380 PC that can be sold for 45 or 60 dollars LOL!

Lmao the arcade robin hood ! 

Edited by Mohkerz

I bit the bullet and ordered the fast and furious supercars 2.06 from raw thrills along with big Buck HD 8.5. Once it gets here I can make an image and get it uploaded.

I see some mentions of raw thrills dongle dumps online such as dirty driving. Can anyone give me some info on those or point me in their direction?

Edited by brad808

15 minutes ago, brad808 said:

I bit the bullet and ordered the fast and furious supercars 2.06 from raw thrills along with big Buck HD 8.5. Once it gets here I can make an image and get it uploaded.

I see some mentions of raw thrills dongle dumps online such as dirty driving. Can anyone give me some info on those or point me in their direction?

I was going to buy the dongle few days back for Raw Thrills "Dirty Drivin'", but the seller didn't ship to my country for some strange reason, so I was very pissed about that. Hopefully someone else will be able to get the dongle from somewhere so we can get this awesome game up & running on our computers! 

4 hours ago, brad808 said:

That's awesome! Thanks for doing that.

Do you know what 2.06 adds over the current community dump?

10 hours ago, Mohkerz said:

Lmao the arcade robin hood ! 

😂😂 Haha very funny Mohkerz! I'm basically one like a rebel 😁

En 15/3/2019 a las 11:29, spindizzi dijo:

Simulación de inserción de esquina, lea el archivo Léame

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

el archivo no esta en linea , podría alguien ayudarnos con esto ? , gracias 

So I got the disk for 2.09 in tonight... Only 6 cars 😔. Looks like I'm going back to the original 1.27 unless someone has a newer version with the cars still in it?

Il y a 4 heures, brad808 a dit :

So I got the disk for 2.09 in tonight... Only 6 cars 😔. Looks like I'm going back to the original 1.27 unless someone has a newer version with the cars still in it?

The uploaded working game is version 2.09 already... 

I couldn't try out the version you had uploaded because "Please note that files are modified and will not properly work on a REAL Raw Thrills cabinet." so I wasn't really sure what version it was exactly.

I could only use the version of 3.59 iso that was sent to me previously and apparently that's just "supercars" not "fast and furious supercars". That's why I ordered the 2.09 fast and furious superCars restore disk because according the the raw thrills website that was the latest version that was still fast and furious and after that it was just supercars. 

Do you happen to know the latest version they released before losing the license and pulling all the cars and branding?

Edited by brad808

20 hours ago, brad808 said:

I couldn't try out the version you had uploaded because "Please note that files are modified and will not properly work on a REAL Raw Thrills cabinet." so I wasn't really sure what version it was exactly.

I could only use the version of 3.59 iso that was sent to me previously and apparently that's just "supercars" not "fast and furious supercars". That's why I ordered the 2.09 fast and furious superCars restore disk because according the the raw thrills website that was the latest version that was still fast and furious and after that it was just supercars. 

Do you happen to know the latest version they released before losing the license and pulling all the cars and branding?

I just bought one FNF Supercars V1.13 restore disk from an ebay seller so hopefully it will have all 10 cars in the game lol

I have to assume that one will since it's actually older than the original disk mine came with (1.27) and that still has all the cars. 

On 4/18/2019 at 12:20 AM, Mohkerz said:

The uploaded working game is version 2.09 already... 

I just checked and it's 2.06 (according to boot screen) and there's no F&F branding/cars. So sounds like their website is wrong and it lost it's stuff before 2.09.

If the version has 10 cars (9 unlocked and 1 with a lock on it) then you unlock the last car by creating a profile and earning enough money by winning races (5 million I think unlocks it).

Next Raw Thrills games to dump?:

Disney Pixars Cars Arcade Raw Thrills/Rainbow (Clone of Cars 2 The Video Game)

Dirty Drivin' Raw Thrills

Optional?: H2Overdrive Raw Thrills

Nicktoons Nitro Raw Thrills/Chicago Gaming Company

Unless most of them are Linux based games xd

They will not come true but there are better RT games than most of these games lol

Edited by Athlonazu385

Il y a 4 heures, Athlonazu385 a dit :

They will not come true but there are better RT games than most of these games lol

Yeah... 

Edited by Mohkerz

I think I remembered something from a YouTube comment: "to unlock the other cars you must fully upgrade one car". So that might explain the reason why you only have 6 cars as a first-time player. Not sure.

Just tried. I got a in-game achievement for doing it, but no new cars appeared post race. I see 4 more slots on the "Upgrades" screen prior to 'Race Start".  So it does look like there's 4 available. Unless they ripped out cars in the new versions and didn't bother to update this ui component.

Il y a 5 heures, dedog a dit :

well its a month (more or less) later and stull no way to play this with keyboard ? 

That is a comment my balls were able of...

C:\SuperCarsRT\shared\movies\bink

in this folder there are several girls that do not appear in the game, an example is that winning a race in 1st place always comes out, in this folder there are several for 1st place, it will happen only to me or to you too? (sorry the bad english, i´m speak spanish)

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Edited by lalo2000

On 4/20/2019 at 7:08 AM, brad808 said:

If the version has 10 cars (9 unlocked and 1 with a lock on it) then you unlock the last car by creating a profile and earning enough money by winning races (5 million I think unlocks it).

I have version 2.06 and only 6 cars.  What do I have to download to get 9 or 10 cars?

Why in the menu of a game calibration of xbox360 - some axes ( X - WHEEL, LT - BRAKE, RT - GAS ), and in a game others ( X - WHEEL, Y - GAS BRAKE)?

Edited by Vitos

On 5/8/2019 at 9:34 PM, Gtguy said:

I have version 2.06 and only 6 cars.  What do I have to download to get 9 or 10 cars?

The old versions of the game have it. I'm running 1.27 and all 10 cars are in it

hace 8 minutos, luisito dijo:

Hello, someone has problems with the graphics of this game, to forgive my English I only speak Spanish.

Hola, yo tuve problemas graficos en windows 10, lo solucione agregando el archivo d3d8.dll y d3d8to9.ini del archivo d3d8to9-fastandfuriousdrift3.7z 

Hidden Content

Edited by lalo2000

hey guys when I launch the game it always creates shortcut rawart file in local disk C and I can't open the game . when i delete it occurs again. Do you know the solution

hace 2 horas, lalo2000 dijo:

Hola, yo tuve problemas graficos en windows 10, lo solucione agregando el archivo d3d8.dll y d3d8to9.ini del archivo d3d8to9-fastandfuriousdrift3.7z 

Hidden Content

Gracias, ahora funciona perfectamente.

Bonjour

J'ai testé les jeux Fast et Furius DRIFT et SuperCars ne fonctionnant que dans la racine de Windows, dans l'unité C: en utilisant l'émulateur teknoparrot.
Est-il possible de lancer le jeu en modifiant le chemin de la ROM?

Merci beaucoup

Olá,

Testei os jogos Fast and Furius DRIFT e SuperCars só consegui rodar na raiz do windows, na unidade C: usando o emulador teknoparrot.
É possível rodar o jogo alterando o caminho da rom?

valeu.

Hello,

I tested the games Fast and Furius DRIFT and SuperCars only managed to run in the root of windows, in the unit C: using the emulator teknoparrot.
Is it possible to run the game by changing the ROM path?

Thanks