lokofer

[Arcade PC] Road Fighters All Decrypted (Konami)

Good afternoon, I have a problem with this game.I launch it perfect with GLHRH and spicetools but the mapping in spicecfg doesn't work for me.I use a wireless XBOX 360 controller, I assign the controls, but when I start the game it does not work well.Any solution?Thank you

1 hour ago, maluja said:

Good afternoon, I have a problem with this game.I launch it perfect with GLHRH and spicetools but the mapping in spicecfg doesn't work for me.I use a wireless XBOX 360 controller, I assign the controls, but when I start the game it does not work well.Any solution?Thank you

use joy2key

Le 08/02/2021 à 15:31, maluja a dit :

Maybe you could try x360ce ?

Le 08/05/2019 à 04:11, Gtguy a dit :

The dealbreaker with this game has always been the low resolution.   Well that has been solved with the latest dgvoodoo WIP.  Just copy the d3d9.dll in the directory and set resolution up to 4K with antialiasing.  

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hi, can you share you're dgvoodoo settings and version please? I can't make it works, if I add dgvoodoo2 2.73 and d3d9.dll I have this error (game is working fine wihout it) :

Hidden Content

2 hours ago, Kleyon said:

Hi, can you share you're dgvoodoo settings and version please? I can't make it works, if I add dgvoodoo2 2.73 and d3d9.dll I have this error (game is working fine wihout it) :

Hey, I was using dgvoodoo 2.63.1 that was bundled part of Game Loader RH v0.3.4.4, but warning it makes some tracks crash.  If anyone can find a more stable version, let me know.  

Ok, thanks for information! I'll take a look.

Thanks a lot! I edited script with path I use and converted it to exe using AutoHotKey, works like a charm!

Le 20/05/2020 à 04:22, Muamba a dit :

Here is a little AHK script to open the server, start it and run the game via spice tools. Will also close the game on escape. Handy to have for Rocketlauncher builds :)

Hidden Content

Probably can be tweaked, but best I could do in a few minutes :).

Edited by Kleyon

Hi, does anyone play with wheel here? i having problem with shifter which is not configure correctly anyone know how to fix it?

spice 2021-04-28 09-42-05-663.jpg

On 4/27/2021 at 9:45 PM, Kiriya403 said:

Hi, does anyone play with wheel here? i having problem with shifter which is not configure correctly anyone know how to fix it?

spice 2021-04-28 09-42-05-663.jpg

How did you get it working with a wheel? I have a G923 and I can't get it recognized in the game.

Set sequential shifter in the FFB plugin

12 hours ago, Krakatoa said:

How did you get it working with a wheel? I have a G923 and I can't get it recognized in the game.

Set sequential shifter in the FFB plugin

i just setup in FFB plugins all works

Well have you setup in logitech apllication?

Edited by Kiriya403

10 hours ago, Kiriya403 said:

i just setup in FFB plugins all works

Well have you setup in logitech apllication?

What launcher are you using to run it? I am using spice, but when I launch after configuring controls in FFB, it does not recognize any of the controls.

Logitech is all set to 270 profile.

On 5/2/2021 at 8:11 PM, Krakatoa said:

What launcher are you using to run it? I am using spice, but when I launch after configuring controls in FFB, it does not recognize any of the controls.

Logitech is all set to 270 profile.g29.jpg.eab163ed484b6beceeb0522c5258d586.jpg

well you need logitech gaming software to configure your wheel then select spice.exe then adjust wheel rotate then launch the game with spice that's it 

Edit: make sure you have all FFB plugins in the root files to works

Edited by Kiriya403

15 minutes ago, Kiriya403 said:

well you need logitech gaming software to configure your wheel then select spice.exe then adjust wheel rotate then launch the game with spice that's it 

Edit: make sure you have all FFB plugins in the root files to works

Thanks I got it working. 

please help.

I need to start eserver in the same time with the game...how can I do please with BAT file?

I need to calibrate the wheel to start but I have no possibility because I think that my Wheel can't go to left 0% and right 100% my wheel is left 15 and right 85 

If I exit the test mode I can play...but all start I have the same error to calibrate