Jump to content
spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

Recommended Posts

Im running Nicktoons Nitro 1.10, works perfect, except Im having graphics bugs when race starts (black bugs)

 

Someone know how to fix that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Le 07/03/2019 à 22:21, SOYABEAN a dit :

its called ghost squad evolution on lindberg. I loved the wii version and the arcade version seems much bigger and better

Hello , can you help me please? I downlodead Ghost squad evolution and i'm Patreon. But it's possible to launch the game but after it doesn't work... i'ts come back to the teknoparrot page. It's necessary to have or to change any file? i use Windows 10

In the same time about ghost operation, it's working well but in window mode. Do you have or know a solution to have this game in fullsrceen mode.

thanks for your help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, mikigol said:

Im running Nicktoons Nitro 1.10, works perfect, except Im having graphics bugs when race starts (black bugs)

 

Someone know how to fix that?

Hello you must use dgvoodoo here

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

and call your file where there is sdaemon.exe  "rawart"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 6 horas, julesberry2016 dijo:

Hello you must use dgvoodoo here

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

and call your file where there is sdaemon.exe  "rawart"

 

Thanks friend! Works perfect!! :very-good:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, Salut,

 

On Ikaruga, The game start on TP but the message" Now Loading..... "on screen 

And the game not playable

solution?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, POPO69 said:

Hello, Salut,

 

On Ikaruga, The game start on TP but the message" Now Loading..... "on screen 

And the game not playable

solution?

Hello

try running it from the root of drive c and it should work it applies for all nesica games that doesn’t work in any other way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 8 minutes, R.R.Z. a dit :

Hello

try running it from the root of drive c and it should work it applies for all nesica games that doesn’t work in any other way

 

Is on the root and the same problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bonjour. J'ai ré retrobat et j'ai mis mes vidéos et images avec le dossier rom ainsi que liste des jeux txt. Mais je n'arrive pas à avoir les vidéos et les images. Quelqu'un peut m'aider ? Merci les amis 👍👍👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw they working on adding contra evolution to tp(and yes I know it works also without tp)

its a 4:3 scale game but anyone knows what’s the original arcade resolution of this game?

Edited by R.R.Z.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just tried contra with tp 570 on stage 2 when you face forward there’s a problem with the inputs the movement left and right too sensitive not fluid needed a couple of pressing to move and also pressing the down button impossible because can’t duck its too sensitive immediately the character goes up again 

Edited by R.R.Z.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

Just tried contra with tp 570 on stage 2 when you face forward there’s a problem with the inputs the movement left and right too sensitive not fluid needed a couple of pressing to move and also pressing the down button not possible because impossible to duck because its too sensitive immediately the character goes up again 

yes, i have the same issue. "Boomslanger" has been informed about the issue and will fix it in an upcoming TP update. :very-good:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, arcade_power said:

yes, i have the same issue. "Boomslanger" has been informed about the issue and will fix it in an upcoming TP update. :very-good:

Thanks for the info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are their any modern trackball games coming to tp or is their not any worth emulating 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are gertainly many trackball games worth emulating, the later golden tee games being an obvious example, I guess they must not be easy to get to crack or I am sure they would be added but who knows, maybe they will be supported in the future?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2021 at 1:53 AM, tommiegunz said:

Is time crisis 5 able to run in tp as of yet ?

It’ll be awesome if we’ll get to see it on tp eventually 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

21 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

It’ll be awesome if we’ll get to see it on tp eventually 

 

Absolutely, there are a few good working games that would be good on tp to save all the messing about with other loaders, that is probably right at the top of the list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really fancy one of those Siden lightguns and Time Crisis 5 on tp would justify buying one although I think they have a bit of a waiting list, nothing quite like a lightgun game with a proper gun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, TomW1972 said:

I really fancy one of those Siden lightguns and Time Crisis 5 on tp would justify buying one although I think they have a bit of a waiting list, nothing quite like a lightgun game with a proper gun.

 

It works fine with JConfig right now though and Demulshooter for lightgun. 

 

I missed your other post about loaders but JConfig is so easy to use there's hardly any settings. Demulshooter can be a little more tricky for people that don't know how to use scripts but I can help if you wanted. It wasn't that long ago that Teknoparrot required Demulshooter anyway but it does make it easier using your gun without having to use that app but for my favorite lightgun series I was willing to learn whatever to get it to work.  Shouldn't be afraid to learn new things IMO because the game has been available since middle of last year and still no Teknoparrot support so who knows when it's coming or if it's coming. 

Edited by JustinCredible81

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have not tried demul shooter yet to be fair due to not having a lightgun that works with an lcd screen but good shout.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would buy the lightgun if you're a fan of lightgun games not just waiting for Teknoparrot to support Time Crisis 5. No guarantee it will, the game has been out for almost a year and still nothing but it's perfectly playable right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 28/04/2020 at 2:06 PM, R.R.Z. said:

No but i have the same problem in samurai i use nvidia 2080ti gpu did your friend succeeded of solving this?

 

Same problem. Game crashes before loading. Only happens when I'm using display port to connect to monitor - when i connect to my TV via HDMI it works fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Le 29/04/2021 à 09:08, ViRuS-MaN a dit :

Ce jeux est en deux deux fichier creer avec izarc mais tu double click sur le 001 il va t ouvrir le jeux et tu decompresse , il va decompresser le fichier 001 et quand il devra passer au 002 il va faire automatiquement , tu ne dois pas decompresser le 001 et apres faire le 002 car ca se fait automatiquement.

je te conseille apres de prendre la version b2 du patch fr pour le mettre ou attends ce samedi pour avoir la b3 avec vraiment beaucoup , mais beaucoup de choses en francais..

Ok donc là sur le site j'ai juste à prendre les deux fichiers qui sont ici et j'aurais le jeu en français, pas besoin de télécharger quoi que ce soit de plus ?

Merci pour l'aide sinon :)

 

Le 29/04/2021 à 08:53, oddeye45 a dit :

 

Are you using Winrar or 7Zip?

I'm using Winrar, should I use 7Zip instead?

Opera Instantané_2021-05-02_010744_teknoparrot.link.free.fr.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, TomW1972 said:

 

Absolutely, there are a few good working games that would be good on tp to save all the messing about with other loaders, that is probably right at the top of the list.

I use aimtrak light gun and on tp with the rawinput in my opinion its the most convenient and efficient way for shooting games also maybe on tp we’ll be able to play with p1 and p2 together I don’t know if it’s possible currently 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, R.R.Z. said:

I use aimtrak light gun and on tp with the rawinput in my opinion its the most convenient and efficient way for shooting games also maybe on tp we’ll be able to play with p1 and p2 together I don’t know if it’s possible currently 

 

True 2 player would be a good reason but that guy said he has no lightgun so if he were to buy two that's probably $350-$400 for two sinden guns they're not cheap. And lightguns are not going to get cheaper because they're a niche genre and no one really makes those games much anymore except for occasional arcade. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, R.R.Z. said:

I use aimtrak light gun and on tp with the rawinput in my opinion its the most convenient and efficient way for shooting games also maybe on tp we’ll be able to play with p1 and p2 together I don’t know if it’s possible currently 

 

Dou you think an aimtrak lightgun is the best one to go for? I know nothing about them really since the last gun I had was a gcon from the PS2 days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Eckers569 said:

 

Same problem. Game crashes before loading. Only happens when I'm using display port to connect to monitor - when i connect to my TV via HDMI it works fine.

R u using 2080ti for samurai with tp? For me the problem was and still that at the beginning of the fight only life bars shows with the background 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do not expect to pay less than $100 for any lightgun from the info I've gathered.

 

I'm still using my Wireless EMS Top Gun 3 that wasn't supposed to work later than Vista. 

Edited by JustinCredible81

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TomW1972 said:

 

Dou you think an aimtrak lightgun is the best one to go for? I know nothing about them really since the last gun I had was a gcon from the PS2 days.

The best? Im not sure because when I bought it it was but now maybe there r better ones i can say its way better then using a mouse and it gives the authentic feel of the arcades 

Edited by R.R.Z.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've heard pretty much nothing but positive from aimtrak and sinden. I know Sinden doesn't require any leeds not sure about Aimtrak. I don't know if you can order brand new Aimtraks anymore but I could be wrong I think you have to get them on Ebay from someone who already owns them. Sindens you usually have to order them in advance and expect to wait a few months for them to ship. Nothing simple anymore when it comes to lightguns. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JustinCredible81 said:

Do not except to pay less than $100 for any lightgun from the info I've gathered.

 

I'm still using my Wireless EMS Top Gun 3 that wasn't supposed to work later than Vista. 

 

I would rather pay more for something that I know is good and works as it should that something cheaper, sounds like your EMS Top Gun 3 was a quality piece of kit when you got it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TomW1972 said:

 

I would rather pay more for something that I know is good and works as it should that something cheaper, sounds like your EMS Top Gun 3 was a quality piece of kit when you got it.

 

Eh I they're not the best but I dont like using wires got spoiled by wireless controllers. I had two different ones that stopped being able to shoot but they fixed it and I got one that doesn't have that problem. So I figure instead of paying a few hundreds dollars for a wired gun I'll just keep this until it stops working. Ive had it almost a decade. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JustinCredible81 said:

I've heard pretty much nothing but positive from aimtrak and sinden. I know Sinden doesn't require any leeds not sure about Aimtrak. I don't know if you can order brand new Aimtraks anymore but I could be wrong I think you have to get them on Ebay from someone who already owns them. Sindens you usually have to order them in advance and expect to wait a few months for them to ship. Nothing simple anymore when it comes to lightguns. 

 

I know, I want to build a cab with one so I am not too bothered if it is wireless, would probably be best and recoil is a must.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All this just reminds me of all the games(and there’s a lot of them!)from this genre that we still can’t play on our pc linux based,not public etc...and that makes me very sad but there’s always hope 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They will be playable at some point even if it is in Mame, when they add hw acceleration to it and get the dumps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×