spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

Bonjour les amis,

Je trouve pas le .exe dans outrun2. Et même dans d'autre roms, j'ai l'impression qu'il est bien caché. Aurais je manqué quelque chose ?

Dans l'attente de votre réponse, je vous prie de croire, Madame, Monsieur à l'expression de mes sentiments distingués.

vor 23 Minuten schrieb DrAzTiK:

Hello friends, I can't find the .exe in outrun2. And even in other roms, I have the impression that it is well hidden. Have I missed something? Pending your response, please believe, Madam, Sir, in the expression of my distinguished feelings.

Game executable is "Jennifer_VGA" found in "disk0\Jennifer"

If you are having troubles finding the exe for a game, check this page.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Every game is listed, with description and info, about issues, where the exe is etc.

Il y a 2 heures, DarkVoid666 a dit :

Game executable is "Jennifer_VGA" found in "disk0\Jennifer"

If you are having troubles finding the exe for a game, check this page.

Hidden Content

Every game is listed, with description and info, about issues, where the exe is etc.

Ok. Thnk you very much. I will try all that ;)

On 4/15/2021 at 1:32 AM, meddu69 said:

i saw that you wrote dirty driving is stuck at the end of the race it only happens if you’re using modified exe there r 2 ways to solve it the first is playing it with the new exe on the first page of this thread under the game icon but if you want higher res with this exe go to page 829 and you’ll see flof477 post with explanation all credit to him of course on how to change the res within the game file after that everything should work fine with tp

Edited by R.R.Z.

On 2/18/2021 at 3:06 AM, Montell said:

Does anyone have textures missing issue with luigis mansion arcade? Someone elsewhere said to set vaccum.exe to windows 7 compatibility mode, but then it wont launch, i also downloaded a supposed texture pack fix, that also did not fix the issue. Luigi and alot of the level are invisible. I am using a pretty common card, nvidia 1030. Any help is appreciated.

I had this. I managed to  Fix it, try these steps:

1. Change to windowed mode in TP

2. Remove from BorderlessGaming (if you have previously added it)

3. Change desktop resolution to 1080p

4. Install the speed hack

5. Change compatibility to Windows 7

21 hours ago, DarkVoid666 said:

You can also try this link, it should work.

Hidden Content

thank you very much

i wanted to point out that the STORM RACER G game if run in windowed mode with teknoparrot at a resolution lower than that of the 1360x768 game is not displayed in the window;

only audio is heard;

does anyone know how to solve the problem??

thank you

Il y a 9 heures, ercolino2004 a dit :

i wanted to point out that the STORM RACER G game if run in windowed mode with teknoparrot at a resolution lower than that of the 1360x768 game is not displayed in the window;

only audio is heard;

does anyone know how to solve the problem??

thank you

First of all,you should putt same résolution as your desktop...and scale to 100% on windows display setting.

Eventualy,make a custom résolution from NVIDIA control panel...or use downsampling Also.

SRG Works on fullscreen with latest TP update...and the native résolution of the arcade cab IS 1366×768...

May be borderless or SRWE_236 apps could helping you...👍

Edited by meddu69

Le 22/04/2021 à 19:08, DrAzTiK a dit :

Bonjour les amis,

Je trouve pas le .exe dans outrun2. Et même dans d'autre roms, j'ai l'impression qu'il est bien caché. Aurais je manqué quelque chose ?

Dans l'attente de votre réponse, je vous prie de croire, Madame, Monsieur à l'expression de mes sentiments distingués.

Regardes ton antivirus...il dois surement te les mettre en quarantaine...

Vu que les .exe sont modifiés,ce ne sont que de faux positifs...

Back for some more help.

Currently on build 561 and since installing an old radeon card i had, i've been trying to get lets go island of spice special to laod.

I downloaded the patches for amd fix, enabled it and launched the game.  It initializes to a black screen and then plays sound only.  The loading screen shows multiple syntax errors??

Do i need to get into test mode and disable attract mode or is there anything else i can do?

1 minute ago, jedi1972 said:

Back for some more help.

Currently on build 561 and since installing an old radeon card i had, i've been trying to get lets go island of spice special to laod.

I downloaded the patches for amd fix, enabled it and launched the game.  It initializes to a black screen and then plays sound only.  The loading screen shows multiple syntax errors??

Do i need to get into test mode and disable attract mode or is there anything else i can do?

Under the game icon on the first post of this thread there’s an explanation how to change the res according to your screen 

3 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

Under the game icon on the first post of this thread there’s an explanation how to change the res according to your screen 

as in config files or the custom res option on game settings?

2 minutes ago, jedi1972 said:

as in config files or the custom res option on game settings?

Within the game file have a look you’ll see the file to change 

34 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

Within the game file have a look you’ll see the file to change 

Sorry for the late reply but my daughter HAD to go to drama class even though only a few people are here. Now sat in car waiting😕

Under the picture on the first page of this thread, it only has links to the game, no Res solutions. Is the file in game the "config", or is it similar to the fraw file used in let's go island?

3 minutes ago, jedi1972 said:

Sorry for the late reply but my daughter HAD to go to drama class even though only a few people are here. Now sat in car waiting😕

Under the picture on the first page of this thread, it only has links to the game, no Res solutions. Is the file in game the "config", or is it similar to the fraw file used in let's go island?

You wrote on your first post lets go island r you referring to a different game?

Edited by R.R.Z.

9 minutes ago, jedi1972 said:

If its lgj regular version try to lower your desktop res to 1366x768 then run tp and the game and it should work 

Edited by R.R.Z.

15 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

If its lgj regular version try to lower your desktop res to 1366x768 then run tp and the game and it should work 

So sorry, it was a typo🙏 I meant let's go jungle special.  Will changing my pc Res work on this version, or should I find the "regular" version?

7 minutes ago, jedi1972 said:

So sorry, it was a typo🙏 I meant let's go jungle special.  Will changing my pc Res work on this version, or should I find the "regular" version?

Use the regular version its on 16:9 scale and better in my opinion and lowering your res should make it work enjoy 

Edited by R.R.Z.

1 hour ago, R.R.Z. said:

Use the regular version its on 16:9 scale and better in my opinion and lowering your res should make it work enjoy 

Ok, using regular version with fixes but now it won't even load to black screen with sound. So, I'm pouring myself a rum, taking a break and will return to it later.  

This game has been the only one on teknoparrot that has proved " difficult" to get running but life is too short. Thanks for your advice so far🍻 my friend.

1 minute ago, jedi1972 said:

Ok, using regular version with fixes but now it won't even load to black screen with sound. So, I'm pouring myself a rum, taking a break and will return to it later.  

This game has been the only one on teknoparrot that has proved " difficult" to get running but life is too short. Thanks for your advice so far🍻 my friend.

Indeed but part of the fun is making all of them work u r welcome 🥃

hello, snowcross with last update, I can't go to the right, and I can't select the track ( no move right and left) normal?

23 minutes ago, POPO69 said:

hello, snowcross with last update, I can't go to the right, and I can't select the track ( no move right and left) normal?

no it works for me 

il y a 10 minutes, Bootleg a dit :

no it works for me 

ok I reboot and I fix the problem tks

Machstorm

I'm getting a "failed to run process" when launching game from Teknoparrot 1.0.0.533.  Execution file is the ACE7_WIN_10.exe.  General windowed is checked.  Am I missing something?

Edited by wizzards581

Just tried vf5 ver b and c with tp 565 on ver b game crashes after the credits ends and on ver c last stage vs akira the characters with graphical issues and aren’t displayed correctly also on srtv game crashes after 3 stages and the code screen all known issues 

Hopefully they’ll get fixed eventually 

TIA

Edited by R.R.Z.

18 hours ago, R.R.Z. said:

Indeed but part of the fun is making all of them work u r welcome 🥃

I'm back and recovering from too much rum:)

So, this morning i have started fresh with tp 563.  Installed the patches and lowered my resolution accordingly.  The path is set to lgj final and i have launched with default game settings and enabled the amd fix but, when it runs, i get the syntax errors and then a black screen and sound only.  I have also tried launching the lgj1920 exe and ticking on/off the windowed mode but still the same results.

I am determined to get this running, (to be honest, i'd consider it a triumph if the title screen just appeared)!:fiesta:

I've read through the tutorials on here but nothing is sticking. What next friends?

7 minutes ago, jedi1972 said:

I'm back and recovering from too much rum:)

So, this morning i have started fresh with tp 563.  Installed the patches and lowered my resolution accordingly.  The path is set to lgj final and i have launched with default game settings and enabled the amd fix but, when it runs, i get the syntax errors and then a black screen and sound only.  I have also tried launching the lgj1920 exe and ticking on/off the windowed mode but still the same results.

I am determined to get this running, (to be honest, i'd consider it a triumph if the title screen just appeared)!:fiesta:

I've read through the tutorials on here but nothing is sticking. What next friends?

Can you try the same settings on different pc with higher specs? If possible try 

14 hours ago, Bootleg said:

no it works for me 

Hi there, where SnoCross folder must go? C:? or wherever I want because the sdaemon.exe crashed at the start

4 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

Can you try the same settings on different pc with higher specs? If possible try 

I'll try on my son's.

Ryzen cpu coupled with nvidia gpu and 16gb.

Will let you know.