spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

Good afternoon, I can't put credits in the Battle Fantasia game, could you tell me how to do it, thanks.

volume_up
content_copy
star_border

vor 16 Minuten schrieb arcade_power:

How do I change the in-game language on Grid-Race Driver? It's in French, and I have tried to change language in the Gamesettings.ini but to no avail. :gene:

I had the same problem, i applied the multilanguage and Unlock All + Ultra FHD patch and it was in english.
Maybe just the multilanguage works for you, but i had to apply the Unlock All + Ultra FHD patch also.
You can get the patches from here.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by DarkVoid666

33 minutes ago, DarkVoid666 said:

I had the same problem, i applied the multilanguage and Unlock All + Ultra FHD patch and it was in english.
Maybe just the multilanguage works for you, but i had to apply the Unlock All + Ultra FHD patch also.
You can get the patches from here.

Hidden Content

thanks, I will try these patches and see if it helps! :very-good:

Edit: Got it working now using the multi language fix!

Edited by arcade_power

vor 11 Minuten schrieb arcade_power:

thanks, I will try these patches and see if it helps! :very-good:

Edit: Got it working now using the multi language fix!

Sweet, enjoy! ;)

Hello

I have a problem with game Cars 

the game starts well but as soon as I pass the image with the car I get stuck on a message

do you have any idea of my problem 

Thank you

unknown.png

Look in the Cars thread, you need a usb.dll from there and you put it in both the Cars directory and Teknoparrot directory. You will also need to go into test mode and turn on free play to get the game to work. 

Edited by 7zxkv

Le 16/04/2021 à 11:59, arcade_power a dit :

I'm trying to run Tekken 7 Fated Retribution in TP, but I get an error saying "Unsupported executable". This error shows up because I downloaded the repack version that includes Jconfig and it's modified EXE. So, can someone please give me a link to the original TekkenGame-Win64-Shipping.exe? Many thanks in advance! :very-good:

Voili j’espère que c'est bon.....

Hidden Content

I/O error also happens in Virtua Tennis 4, ''Error 6401 JVS I/O board is not connected to main board'' tried the usb.dll in the Cars thread just to see if it helped but unfortuantely it didn't, anyone know how to get VT4 to work, geting rid of the game crashing and such I/O error

37 minutes ago, MyGames said:

I/O error also happens in Virtua Tennis 4, ''Error 6401 JVS I/O board is not connected to main board'' tried the usb.dll in the Cars thread just to see if it helped but unfortuantely it didn't, anyone know how to get VT4 to work, geting rid of the game crashing and such I/O error

On trymado thread of icons/art under every post of his there’s a link of the patches try the one of vt4 

56 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

On trymado thread of icons/art under every post of his there’s a link of the patches try the one of vt4 

Thanks but unfortunately it didn't work, went to the thread and changed the game.exe (patch) but got the same error any other ideas? anyone?

10 minutes ago, MyGames said:

Thanks but unfortunately it didn't work, went to the thread and changed the game.exe (patch) but got the same error any other ideas? anyone?

R u using the latest tp 556 for it?

2 hours ago, Bootleg said:

image.png.605b39b92ca871d15c3e170997e599d4.png this setup seems to work with guitar hero arcade using controller

I can’t get my Xbox joystick to work with this new update either if someone has it working can they share how they did it please 

Il y a 12 heures, JustinCredible81 a dit :

Regardez dans le fil Cars, vous avez besoin d'un usb.dll à partir de là et vous le placez à la fois dans le répertoire Cars et dans le répertoire Teknoparrot. Vous devrez également passer en mode test et activer le jeu gratuit pour que le jeu fonctionne. 

it doesn't work I don't understand why I still have this same screen

1 hour ago, yassa said:

it doesn't work I don't understand why I still have this same screen

You run the teknoparrot .exe as administrator ?

example

Hidden Content

On 4/13/2021 at 8:12 AM, Boomslangnz said:

Hi

just tested gha with tp 557 the “notes” r working together now so this issue is solved one issue remains though at the end of the song you need to press start to continue but it doesn’t work I’m using it with the latest patch v5

thanks

Edited by R.R.Z.

When I launch "KOF XIII Climax" in TP from the C:\ drive it works perfectly, but if I run it from my external D:\ drive (where all my TP games are installed), all I get is a black screen. Is this a known issue? Is there a fix?

8 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

When I launch "KOF XIII Climax" in TP from the C:\ drive it works perfectly, but if I run it from my external D:\ drive (where all my TP games are installed), all I get is a black screen. Is this a known issue? Is there a fix?

Does installing this help? 

Hidden Content

10 minutes ago, JustinCredible81 said:

Does installing this help? 

Hidden Content

I get "file or directory not found" when clicking the link you provided. 

14 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

I get "file or directory not found" when clicking the link you provided. 

Hidden Content

Can anybody confirm that the teknoparrot updates from the past 2 weeks are causing issues with the FFBPlugins.  I noticed the following:

Daytona - on the select screens the spring effect starts off active as usual but after a couple turns to select the stage, it makes a full rotation automatically and becomes loose with no spring effect. The spring issue continues into the race (less spring resistance and no centering)

Outrun - Spring seems stronger than before the update.

Il y a 9 heures, R.R.Z. a dit :

Hi

just tested gha with tp 557 the “notes” r working together now so this issue is solved one issue remains though at the end of the song you need to press start to continue but it doesn’t work I’m using it with the latest patch v5

thanks

Really cool, will reinstall it then ! :)

On 18/04/2021 at 12:00 AM, R.R.Z. said:

Hi

try to run it from the root of drive c and change the folder name to rawart it applies for all rt games 

I try this but I have the same problem.....thank you for your answer :)))

2 minutes ago, JustinCredible81 said:

What game are you guys talking about? Just interested if a new game is working but most likely it's not new. :P

Guitar hero arcade 

4 minutes ago, JustinCredible81 said:

Ah, is it possible to hook up a actual guitar hero guitar and play it? 

Not 100% sure but i read the Xbox 360 guitar works out of the box

Maybe this helps ?

Edited by petje

I’ve searched for a usb guitar that works with win10 couldn’t find any so I don’t know if it works with it

I can't remember did it just plug into usb port? If it just wont work because of drivers there is a workaround. I have a EMS Top Gun 3 (wireless) light gun that isn't supposed to work past Vista working on windows 10 by permanently disabling driver signature reinforcement.