Jump to content
spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

Recommended Posts

Can someone please give me a link for "Tekken 7 Fated?". The uptobox link on Virusman's site needs a premium account to download. And I may be "blind", but on the Tekken Arcade thread page, I can't find any link for the game, only the "vanilla" version. thanks in advance! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a une heure, arcade_power a dit :

Can someone please give me a link for "Tekken 7 Fated?". The uptobox link on Virusman's site needs a premium account to download. And I may be "blind", but on the Tekken Arcade thread page, I can't find any link for the game, only the "vanilla" version. thanks in advance! 

Voilà jeux en 3 parties :-)

part 1:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

part 2:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

part 3:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

enjoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, fou said:

Voilà jeux en 3 parties :-)

part 1:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

part 2:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

part 3:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

enjoy

Sorry but this is the "Vanilla" version of the game. I am looking for Tekken Fated Retribution. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 11 minutes, arcade_power a dit :

Sorry but this is the "Vanilla" version of the game. I am looking for Tekken Fated Retribution. 

Harfffffffff sorry  ,

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

enjoy

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, fou said:

Harfffffffff sorry  ,

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

enjoy

 

 

thank you very much! :very-good:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 17 minutes, arcade_power a dit :

What is the password to unzip Tekken 7 FR?? 

 

 

password: tomi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/25/2019 at 5:31 PM, flof477 said:

Hey does anyone still have the fullscreen attract mode for Border Break or know a new way on how to make the game fullscreen? Thanks in advance 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm trying to run Tekken 7 Fated Retribution in TP, but I get an error saying "Unsupported executable". This error shows up because I downloaded the repack version that includes Jconfig and it's modified EXE. So, can someone please give me a link to the original TekkenGame-Win64-Shipping.exe? Many thanks in advance! :very-good:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still confused about Counter Strike Neo. I load the game and there's no settings and no options to set controls. I added the update to the game too and it adds a Windowed option, but still no controls. I thought maybe it would work with mouse but nope. How do you get controls to work? 

 

I watched a tutorial and someone said it should work with keyboard and mouse, but not working for me. I pressed every key can't enter coins, unless there's some combination of keys I'm not aware of. I tried searching too but can't find the answer. 

 

Edit: Finally found the instructions on a post from 2019. 

Edited by JustinCredible81

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JustinCredible81 said:

Still confused about Counter Strike Neo. I load the game and there's no settings and no options to set controls. I added the update to the game too and it adds a Windowed option, but still no controls. I thought maybe it would work with mouse but nope. How do you get controls to work? 

 

I watched a tutorial and someone said it should work with keyboard and mouse, but not working for me. I pressed every key can't enter coins, unless there's some combination of keys I'm not aware of. I tried searching too but can't find the answer. 

 

Edit: Finally found the instructions on a post from 2019. 

yeah that was a fun game i personal prefer left for dead 4 arcade 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Bootleg said:

yeah that was a fun game i personal prefer left for dead 4 arcade 

 

I have that too I was hoping they would work with my lightgun, but doesn't appear to work well. 
 

I could easily make a profile in joytokey to get my controller working in Counter Strike though, might do that later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

vor 39 Minuten schrieb ViRuS-MaN:

allez cadeau pour mon anniversaire

 

Happy Birthday, all the best for you and thanx for everything! :bravo:

Edited by DarkVoid666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il 15/4/2021 Alle 00:32, meddu69 ha scritto:

I personaly use SRWE_236 app...for changing résolution.

 

Must runing SRG on windowed mod from TP...

 

And launch SRWE to admin from W10...👍

 

Go to select runing application,and choose the racing.exe...

 

After that,go to général tab and choose your résolution and click to remove border and Fake fullscreen...

 

Enjoy

 

 

Not work, the game run in 768p

Edited by EvilRob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

Has any link been made available for Initial D Zero 2.11 yet?

 

Thanks!

 

EDIT: Never mind, I found it.

Edited by jjd416

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/04/2021 at 8:44 PM, JustinCredible81 said:

 

You should check your link, it goes to a channel not a video. 

 

Thats because it is my channel.. 

didnt you notice my sirr pic is on here and my youtube channel?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Krakatoa said:

anyone figured out to change the resolution in SRG?

No way to do it currently because there is no patch or files to change inside the game also no costume res on tp settings I don’t use external res programs for it so don’t know if it’s possible with them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, myarcade said:

 

Thats because it is my channel.. 

didnt you notice my sirr pic is on here and my youtube channel?

 

 

 

Well you were talking about a specific video, it seemed a little out of place to just promote your channel instead of linking the video. 

Edited by JustinCredible81

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JustinCredible81 said:

 

Well you were talking about a specific video, it seemed a little out of place to just promote your channel instead of linking the video. 

 

no i was just trying to help people as i have posted a few times about not being able to boot said games.. i found that my ad guard was blocking them.. 

 

my youtube link, is more a signature as virusman has in his posts.. 

 

i have posted it with a title so you know its my channel :ptdr:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I found the profile of Gunslinger Stratos 3 in Teknoparrot(Gunslinger.json in Descriptions, and Gunslinger.xml in GameProfiles).

It is in "Dev Only", so I edit xml file and re-compile loader.

But, I can not launch the game.

 

Do you know other information to launch new game files?

(I edit GameDetect.cpp, but I can not launch GS3 yet.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, satoyuyu said:

Hi, I found the profile of Gunslinger Stratos 3 in Teknoparrot(Gunslinger.json in Descriptions, and Gunslinger.xml in GameProfiles).

It is in "Dev Only", so I edit xml file and re-compile loader.

But, I can not launch the game.

 

Do you know other information to launch new game files?

(I edit GameDetect.cpp, but I can not launch GS3 yet.)

 

I don't know how other people feel, but you're trying to circumvent a game that's dev only, it's dev only for a reason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, POPO69 said:

 why we can't start Transformers with the last TP?

 

It works fine for me on latest TP version. Must be something wrong on your end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a une heure, arcade_power a dit :

It works fine for me on latest TP version. Must be something wrong on your end.

I play with 2 gun and you? gun ? Joystick?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, julesberry2016 said:

hello I have problem with cars on teknoparrot, when I run the game I have a pink screen and that's all :((( any solutions?

 

Thanks :))))

Hi

try to run it from the root of drive c and change the folder name to rawart it applies for all rt games 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean you can do that, but all you actually have to do is make a rawart folder, it can be in another folder on an external hard drive that's not C. That is how I have mine now. As long as the files are in rawart folder is all that matters not that it's on C: Same goes for Super Bikes 2 and others. 

 

For Cars my path is D:\Downloads\Cars 2\rawart\files here 

Edited by JustinCredible81

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×