spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

Other question.  I tried using SRWE with Outrun but the exe file is called Jennifer VGA and is not an application file.  So I cannot find it in SRWE 'select running application'.  So I guess SRWE does not work with Outrun?  

il y a 10 minutes, Morris Schaffer a dit :

But I removed all gdvoodoo files (exe and dll) from h2overdrive folder and extracted my rom again with original files.  and with wrse i was able to start game in full screen and change resolution.  so it is not clear what is added value of also having gdvoodoo.  why do i need gdvoodoo?  

Swre and dgvoodoo make same thing...

Swre is an alternative...

If it Works good stay with this.

You Can find a preconfigured dgvoodoo for 1080p screen,on the section patch HD of virusman site.

If you Want to change for another résolution...open dgvoodoo.exe and go to DX tab,and to the right, click on the arrow,here you have all résolutions available,choose what you Want...done.

il y a 19 minutes, Morris Schaffer a dit :

Other question.  I tried using SRWE with Outrun but the exe file is called Jennifer VGA and is not an application file.  So I cannot find it in SRWE 'select running application'.  So I guess SRWE does not work with Outrun?  

I think Outrun2 have modified exe for all résolution...

Easy to find...👍

On the first page of this topic,you have all patch for outrun 2...😉

Edited by meddu69

J'ai fais un petit exe pour le fullscreen de SRG, fonctionne sur WIN7 pas testé sur win10

A lancer avant le jeu.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

168155032_3529688870468274_4147955108397

Edited by Trymado

Sorry look at the last 15 pages but can't find the answer..

Stormracer was working great iwith Jconfig, but on Tecknoparrot, got no control in Dinput mode.

Anyone else have this problem ?

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Mama1981:

Sorry look at the last 15 pages but can't find the answer..

Stormracer was working great iwith Jconfig, but on Tecknoparrot, got no control in Dinput mode.

Anyone else have this problem ?

If you are using a joypad you have to use xinput and for a wheel dinput.

Thanks but when I try to configure controls in XInput mode, no response - can't choose any input. I have a Thrustmaster Dual Analog 4.1

Edit : found my mistake. Jconfig coms with a new USBIO.DLL. Had to replace with the original one and now it works.

Thanks Anyway.

Edited by Mama1981

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Mama1981:

Thanks but when I try to configure controls in XInput mode, no response - can't choose any input. I have a Thrustmaster Dual Analog 4.1

Hhm, that is weird, i'm using an xbox gamepad and it is working fine with xinput in tp with Storm Racer.

just one last problem on StormRacer, can access the operator menu, but can't access the menu to turn off MSAA. the test menu key I selected can't reach it. Any idea ?

15 minutes ago, Mama1981 said:

just one last problem on StormRacer, can access the operator menu, but can't access the menu to turn off MSAA. the test menu key I selected can't reach it. Any idea ?

Use new JConfig ?

3 hours ago, ViRuS-MaN said:

form car i put multifile for people dont have prenium account yesterday

for playing the game enter to the test mode en put freeplay

Thanks i will try

5 hours ago, Mama1981 said:

Edit : found my mistake. Jconfig coms with a new USBIO.DLL. Had to replace with the original one and now it works.

Thanks Anyway.

i have the same issue, can you share the usbio.dll file you replaced plz? 

10 minutes ago, ViRuS-MaN said:

Hidden Content

thak you kindly sir! :very-good:

16 minutes ago, ViRuS-MaN said:

Hidden Content

ahh that didnt work? i replaced the files with the rar files, game booted but no controls respond? tried xinput and direct but nothing? using xbox 360 controller? 

it works with this one DLL and DINPUT config. except the Test menu (can't turn off MSAA)...

Hidden Content

15 minutes ago, Mama1981 said:

it works with this one DLL and DINPUT config. except the Test menu (can't turn off MSAA)...

Hidden Content

thank you.. 

I know there's like a new Jconfig that has MSAA On/Off but maybe I missed something because MSAA was still on for me so I wasn't sure what it accomplished. You could use my exe from page 892 and it turns off msaa each time you launch the game for you automatically, I called it AutoMSAA. 

Also when I tried the new JConfig my exe didn't work anymore so I think you need the old JConfig for it to work. 

Edited by JustinCredible81

Il y a 18 heures, meddu69 a dit :

You Can change résolution,remove border...etc

Download .zip version wich contains the .exe and another file.

Unzip on your desktop ,launch the srwe.exe...

Launch a windowed game with teknoparrot or jconfig...

On swre ,click (select runing program)...wich programs runing)find,choose and double click on the .exe of your game...

After that go to général tab and you change what you Want,reso,border,Fake fullscreen...

There are a good tutorial on YouTube...👍

I do not see the Storm Racer executable in the list. I choose "Select Running Application" and do there is no "Racing.exe".

Any idea?

1 minute ago, holmes said:

I do not see the Storm Racer executable in the list. I choose "Select Running Application" and do there is no "Racing.exe".

Any idea?

Your anti virus probably deleted it but you should be able to restore it, type virus in the search bar and look for it. 

il y a 45 minutes, JustinCredible81 a dit :

Your anti virus probably deleted it but you should be able to restore it, type virus in the search bar and look for it. 

I think there may be a misunderstanding. I was refering to the use of SRWE to increase the resolution of Storm Racer with TP.

I understood I have to launch SRWE then SRG and get back to the SRWE window to choose the application I want to modify the res. It is at this step Storm Racer is not visible in the SRWE list of apps though it is clearly running (I see the window).

Been searching all over the internet for a solution but to no avail.

House of the Dead 4 boots fine but no matter what buttons I map there is no response on the title screen. Anyone else?

vor 30 Minuten schrieb Thornback:

Been searching all over the internet for a solution but to no avail.

House of the Dead 4 boots fine but no matter what buttons I map there is no response on the title screen. Anyone else?

Did you change the original resolution of the game?
Cause that happens to me also, when i use a higher resolution than the original.
If i use 1080p or 4K, the buttons just work on some rare random occasions, but mostly not.
It is the same with Rambo, never figured out why.

Edited by DarkVoid666

1 minute ago, DarkVoid666 said:

Did you change the original resolution of the game?
Cause that happens to me also, when i use a higher resolution than the original.
If i use 1080p or 4K, the buttons just work on some rare random occasions, but mostly not.
It is the same with Rambo.

I reinstalled and left it on default. Still nothing...

vor 17 Minuten schrieb Thornback:

Mouse on a laptop for testing purposes.

II was just checking, in case the latest tp update had messed up anything, but controls are working fine.
In Game Settings it should be set to RawInput and in Controller Settings, Microsoft USB Gaming Mouse as Lightgun and of course the buttons mapped.

Edited by DarkVoid666

1 minute ago, DarkVoid666 said:

II was just checking, in case the latest tp update had messed up anything, but controls are working fine.
In Game Settings it should be set to RawInput and in Controller Settings, Microsoft USB Gaming Mouse as Lightgun.

Yep, checked both. There is nothing else I can try, save for installing on another PC..

Strangely, there are lots of people having the same problem.

ok, so i I somehow managed to run the game. But why does it look so ugly (just look at the car for instance)? does someone have any idea? thanks:

ug.png

Edited by scd

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Thornback:

Yep, checked both. There is nothing else I can try, save for installing on another PC..

Strangely, there are lots of people having the same problem.

Weird, never had that problem except with higher resolutions.
Tp is sometimes strange, many people having different problems which others don't have and no logic explanation why.

Il y a 3 heures, holmes a dit :

Any idea?

Click to refresh...it will appearing

On 18/3/2564 at 4:21 PM, Backgamon said:

Or someone can made a loader :)

Storm Racer G is now free to play, no Patreon.

3 minutes ago, F.U.W.W. said:

Already? That was quick.

Thanks to FlyBit's RConfig / Jconfig :very-good:

Should a game not work with TP this a very good 1st option !

6 hours ago, meddu69 said:

Click to refresh...it will appearing

so after dl this game fir the first time, it seems to be working for me, its a nice arcade experience except it looks like shit only 720p . i have a 4k monitor so it looks like a ps1 game . if anybody knows how to increase the resolution on this very good game let me know prreeeeaaase 😁