spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

il y a 1 minute, GamingRob a dit :

I'm using a gamepad right now (I need to set up the wheel again). Maybe it's easier with pad.

Good luck!

I only wouldn't recommend the NB-V6. The best I could accomplish with it was a 2nd place, and 1st place seemed pretty much impossible.

Thanks ! :)

With the wheel the handling of the AE-8XX is terrible, I prefer the S01-R and I always rank at higher places with it (my best attempt is 3rd, will try again :P)

Storm Racer G test on 2 pcs:

1st Pc : i7 4790 k 4.0ghz , gtx 950 16 gb ram win 7 64 all redist and dx installed.Works perfectly 60 fps.

2nd Pc : Quad q9400 2.66 ghz , gtx 660  4gb ram win 7 64  all redist and dx installed works perfectly 60 fps  however game crashes before attract video or after title screen.

Any ideas regarding the crash. ? 

Note:

enabling /disabling antialiazing in nvidia settings, installing/delete ffdshow did not solve the issue. Might be a driver issue.

regards

Edited by naderkadd1981

11 minutes ago, naderkadd1981 said:

enabling /disabling antialiazing in nvidia settings, installing/delete ffdshow did not solve the issue. Might be a driver issue.

Tried this ?

For me it also crashed at the attract video, this solved it for me.

Should you get LAN versus play to work, could you write up a tutorial in the TUTO section ?

[TUTO] name of your tutorial

Edited by petje

6 minutes ago, petje said:

Tried this ?

For me it also crashed at the attract video, this solved it for me.

Should you het LAN versus play to work, could you write up a tutorial in the TUTO section ?

[TUTO] name of your tutorial

Thanks my friend 

Solved :)

hace 51 minutos, naderkadd1981 dijo:

Thanks my friend 

Solved :)

Hello, It is not clear for me how you fixed the issue on your 2nd PC:

"2nd Pc : Quad q9400 2.66 ghz , gtx 660  4gb ram win 7 64  all redist and dx installed works perfectly 60 fps  however game crashes before attract video or after title screen."

I didn´t try the game as I am not patreon yet, but as I saw your problem, I´m afraid I would have a similar problem, as I have a low end dual core PC.

Did you fix the issue by installing the program "wmv9VCMsetup.exe" ? 

Edited by customizer2

37 minutes ago, customizer2 said:

Hello, It is not clear for me how you fixed the issue on your 2nd PC:

"2nd Pc : Quad q9400 2.66 ghz , gtx 660  4gb ram win 7 64  all redist and dx installed works perfectly 60 fps  however game crashes before attract video or after title screen."

I didn´t try the game as I am not patreon yet, but as I saw your problem, I´m afraid I would have a similar problem, as I have a low end dual core PC.

Did you fix the issue by installing the program "wmv9VCMsetup.exe" ? 

Of course it did :)

Look a dual core like 2.66 ghz and above would do the Job however you need a decent gpu such as gtx series since the game is very dependable on GPU acceleration to run at full speed with smooth 60fps .

What Gpu do you have ?

regards

Edited by naderkadd1981

8 hours ago, GamingRob said:

This got me excited for a moment.

However, when I go to game assignments, the card system and the language options are missing. :(:

EDIT: I found out, I had to change the region to EXPORT. Now I could set the card system to off, and all cars are unlocked. Thanks!

:fiesta:

Where did you find the export option mate, cheers

16 minutes ago, fire10 said:

Where did you find the export option mate, cheers

You can change it in the game settings in TeknoParrot. I set Dongle Region and PCB Region to EXPORT. I don't know if you need both, and maybe USA also works.

For some reason in my case everything was set to Japan, and apparently in that case you don't have the option to turn off the card system.

3 hours ago, naderkadd1981 said:

Storm Racer G test on 2 pcs:

1st Pc : i7 4790 k 4.0ghz , gtx 950 16 gb ram win 7 64 all redist and dx installed.Works perfectly 60 fps.

2nd Pc : Quad q9400 2.66 ghz , gtx 660  4gb ram win 7 64  all redist and dx installed works perfectly 60 fps  however game crashes before attract video or after title screen.

Any ideas regarding the crash. ? 

Note:

regards

mare you using TP or running the exe on its own?

hace 4 horas, naderkadd1981 dijo:

Of course it did :)

Look a dual core like 2.66 ghz and above would do the Job however you need a decent gpu such as gtx series since the game is very dependable on GPU acceleration to run at full speed with smooth 60fps .

What Gpu do you have ?

regards

My dual core is 3.0 Ghz, and my GPU is rather old, nVidia GT 640, but I can play Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 5 at full speed, so I hope I can get at least 30 fps when I play SRG.

Regards

1 hour ago, customizer2 said:

My dual core is 3.0 Ghz, and my GPU is rather old, nVidia GT 640, but I can play Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 5 at full speed, so I hope I can get at least 30 fps when I play SRG.

Regards

Well i think you have to give it a try if you are already a Patreon ofcourse.

Technically, Wmmt5 requires more gpu horse power than SRG. If SRG is ringedge 2 based , as per technical data the GPU is gt545. Yours is more powerful and newer.

Edited by naderkadd1981

Hi Guy,i juste tried r-tuned and when i put 3840×2160 résolution custom ,i have sound but black screen?

No hud,but displayed INgame...without hud.

It runs on OGL not D3D...fps are not Always AT 60 fps...sometime 51/53 fps...

1920×1080  and 2560×1440 Work good but it IS a little pixelised on my 4k TV...looks as Bad upscale.

Bad expérience...too Bad!

Can someone confirm 4k Works with this game without bug?

Thanks for help...i love TP,but i am not patron...i have the TP 1.0.537

Edited by meddu69

Bonjour, pourquoi des jeux on disparu de Teknoparrot?

Deathsmile II ni est pas, Arcade Love ni est plus,je ne vois pas non plus Arcade crazy speed et d'autre aussi.

Comment les forcer à apparaitre dans la library de Teknoparrot s'il vous plaît?

Merci d'avance pour l'aide apporté.

Any news about the next public release of TP?

Badly Want to play Storm racer G!!!😭

News about Sega Harley-Davidson King of the road would be Awesome !!!😍

6 hours ago, meddu69 said:

Me too but I guess there’s still some schniggles to sort out first, I would rather enjoy the game with FFB, deadzone fixed, better audio balance between car engine and music (hope it is addressed) etc. than have a release with poor gameplay experience, just my 2 cents 😎

il y a une heure, Andrev a dit :

Me too but I guess there’s still some schniggles to sort out first, I would rather enjoy the game with FFB, deadzone fixed, better audio balance between car engine and music (hope it is addressed) etc. than have a release with poor gameplay experience, just my 2 cents 😎

I am agree...WE need to be patient,but it IS hard!🙂

FFB IS a must have when you have a good racing wheel for the best expérience.😍

Edited by meddu69

10 hours ago, meddu69 said:

News about Sega Harley-Davidson King of the road would be Awesome !!!😍

It just released last week on Patreon so I think you're going to be waiting for quite a while.

19 minutes ago, F.U.W.W. said:

It just released last week on Patreon so I think you're going to be waiting for quite a while.

Was it not so that patreon only games were only a few weeks "exclusive" ?
As far as I know, a long time ago Reaver mentioned it on twitter or something like that, after 3 to 4 weeks the patreon exclusivity would be removed on a game.

But that rule probably does not apply anymore, a lot of games stay patreon only, for way to long .....

Harley King of the Road, il faut attendre d'être 600 contributeurs a ce qu'il parait. Encore un peu de patience !

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Il y a 4 heures, blache a dit :

Harley King of the Road, il faut attendre d'être 600 contributeurs a ce qu'il parait. Encore un peu de patience !

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Il y a un bon moment j'avais vu sur son twitter que Harley King of the Road était émulé...

Is it possible to get MKDX v1.10 unlocked? My cabs aren't on the net, and i'd like to play the 150cc class...

I have the profile.sav file from the front page but earlier in this thread people mention it only works with v1.00 not v1.10 (that has the powersliding/shield mechanic, so i don't want to go back!)

Is it possible to generate a banapass and do things offline?

4 ore fa, buttersoft ha scritto:

Is it possible to get MKDX v1.10 unlocked? My cabs aren't on the net, and i'd like to play the 150cc class...

I have the profile.sav file from the front page but earlier in this thread people mention it only works with v1.00 not v1.10 (that has the powersliding/shield mechanic, so i don't want to go back!)

Is it possible to generate a banapass and do things offline?

I use mkdx offline, using the server emulation. Please refer to this post

Hey guys, so I know it says it has mouse support, but has anyone been able to map the x axis to a mouse on any of the racing games? I got a spinner with a wheel attachment that reads as a mouse and none of the racing games will register mouse axis or clicks. Please let me know! 

I saw people playing Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 6/WMMT6 on PC without TeknoParrot.

P.S. This clip is real, not fake.

3 hours ago, kritbualad said:

I saw people playing Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 6/WMMT6 on PC without TeknoParrot.

P.S. This clip is real, not fake.

His using j config.

8 minutes ago, naderkadd1981 said:

His using j config.

Yes

9 hours ago, blkdah1iamurd3r said:

Hey guys, so I know it says it has mouse support, but has anyone been able to map the x axis to a mouse on any of the racing games? I got a spinner with a wheel attachment that reads as a mouse and none of the racing games will register mouse axis or clicks. Please let me know! 

There's a program called UCR that will map controls to other controls. It can map a mouse axis to a joy axis. You need a joy axis first though, and to get one you can use something like V-joy. I'm using both those programs as a workaround for an older racing wheel and they're pretty functional. I haven't tried the mouse axis trick though, but i don't see why it wouldn't work.

6 minutes ago, JustinCredible81 said:

Hopefully it makes an appearance on emuline very soon. 

The clip was 9 months ago, but not have download for WMMT6, but have to wait in the future. + WMMT4 

On 6/2/2019 at 3:47 PM, WildWolf said:

don't loose your time, Nesica Dumps work better and flawessly with Jconfig...

Quoting a pretty old posts, sorry, but any way to load it even with Jconfig? Get  the same black page. KOFXII and KOFXIII Climax have the same issue. Tried loading them via teknoparrot, RH All gamer loader, jconfig , standalone, nothing works   under the newest windows 10 update. Even tried windows 7 compatibility and same black screen pops up. Any  workaround? 

Edited by Jasper

operation ghost probleme de curseur avec aimtrak light gun est ce que certains d'entre vous aussi ?

merci pour vos retour.