spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

7 hours ago, stuart2773 said:

Have you ever tried Outrun Online Arcade? It was available for the x360 & ps3

Yeah, great visuals as its the only HD version out there before it was delisted but its very basic and barebones as they left out the majority of the game. Sega has a real odd way of treating this franchise and its crazy as there is a small but dedicated (dozens!) fanbase for the game.

Hopefully OG Xbox emulation comes along in leaps and bounds so we can just play the proper version in modern resolutions as all of the rest have something off about them in various ways, hence the request for an Ultimate Edition.

The 360 BC is off on Outrun 2 with a crap framerate, C2C is better but that has small glitches here and there. I had considered looking into the wrapper files on 360 and seeing if they can be tweaked to coax better emulation out of it by optimizing the variables as that would be good enough but need to pick up a hacked Xbox at some point.

Theoretically it should be doable and not that difficult either as MS already got most of the game running.

On 2/28/2021 at 4:58 AM, azoreseuropa said:

I know about MAME roms but not TeknoParrot games. Thanks.

By the way.. Are those games actually PC games and not arcade roms like MAME ?

Full arcade games, not pc. They just run under PC, all new Arcades do.

Le 18/02/2021 à 22:46, Safur a dit :

C'est peut-être ça qu'ils veulent corriger sur TP et que la mise à jour tarde à se faire car avant il n'y avait pas ce soucis.

Par contre impossible de save dans ce jeu. A chaque fois il faut créer à nouveau sa carte. Il y a une astuce?

Je cré mon perso, je fais une course et récupère mes bonus puis je quitte le jeu et lorsque j’insère la carte et bien il faut la créer à nouveau...

EDIT : ah ok je suis offline apparemment... c'est drôle j'ai aucun message d'erreur...

impossible ça veut pas se connecter! Jeu à la con!! il faut lancer sega tool avant de lancer le jeu?

Salut, pour quitter le jeu « plus proprement » il faut lancer le service menu, puis « system test mode », et confirmer. Ça n’empêche pas forcément le message d’erreur, mais ça coupe certains Services qui tournent en tache de fond.

pour la sauvegarde il faut que tu crées un fichier texte que tu appelles « aime.txt », dans ce fichier texte tu rentres 20 chiffres au hasard (que des chiffres, pas d’hexadécimal).

ce fichier tu le place dans Segatools\DEVICE\
c’est ce fichier qui simule ta carte de jeu

On 3/2/2021 at 4:16 PM, Jasper said:

Full arcade games, not pc. They just run under PC, all new Arcades do.

You understand what MAME means and does ?

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

It emulates hardware, in software down to the transistor level on completely different hardware /software architectures

TP, or any loader on this site, does not work like MAME 

Hey guys,

It's my first post, so hopefully a good one.

Is it me or are some games that were previously running under TeknoParrot, now no longer part of a new install? I'm thinking of Border break MKUSA BattleFantasiaNesica Mballblitz Lupin3 GHA ExceptionNesica. There's probably more, but I won't go on. I think these can be added back in with the right files, could anyone share a solution please?

Many thanks

Edited by Jimtheboy

On 3/1/2021 at 11:39 AM, sakis said:

2 spicy not work at full screen???

Works fine for me. What Resolution are you running at?

I cant get super bikes 2 or fast and furious GAS or BREAK to work. what is going on?? this a patreon issue>?? if so how to I get it to work because I have bought a patreon but they wont even activate my account. do I have to buy the most expensive one for this to work???

Il y a 2 heures, ideezy a dit :

I cant get super bikes 2 or fast and furious GAS or BREAK to work. what is going on?? this a patreon issue>?? if so how to I get it to work because I have bought a patreon but they wont even activate my account. do I have to buy the most expensive one for this to work???

you need to start the game in the root of C:\ directory

the game start on other directory but the car don't start.... on C:\FAF the game is ok for all

Hi, I tried to disable the demo sound setting (to "off") in the TEST menu of Virtua Tennis 4. (so no sound is played when Virtua Tennis 4 is running without being played). However when closing the test menu and restarting the game this option is NOT saved and the setting is back to ON. Is it a known issue that test settings are not saved for this game? Or can I change them somewhere else? Thanks

36 minutes ago, trick72 said:

Or can I change them somewhere else?

Not sure about that, but you can have a look here 

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\TeknoParrot

My guess is TP takes those settings from here, but does not allow them to be changed, it reverts any changes after a game boot afaik

1 hour ago, petje said:

Not sure about that, but you can have a look here 

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\TeknoParrot

My guess is TP takes those settings from here, but does not allow them to be changed, it reverts any changes after a game boot afaik

Thanks for your reply. There are only 2 bin files in appdata\Roaming\TeknoParrot: SBWX_e2prom.bin and SBWX_sram.bin. Not sure if they got anything to do with VT4 though... nothing editable.

12 minutes ago, trick72 said:

only 2 bin files

I got loads more

Hidden Content

Après avoir fait ma mise a jour des roms model 3 , je me suis rendu compte que j ai quand même 8 to de roms disponible en lien sur mon site ce qui fait quand même pas mal pour un site que j ai fait a la va vite et surtout pour passer mon temps pendant le premier confinement ce qui va bientôt faire un an , je vais pouvoir allumé une bougie très bientôt lol

Edited by ViRuS-MaN

Big ass YAWN..................Man this forum use to be fun! Take a look at all the past posts where people were all working together helping people out. Having fun playing new games ect...

Does anyone know why my superbikes 2 and the rest of the raw thrills games are now giving me a CRC error and suggesting I have to reinstall the software on TP, despite the dumps all working previously in TP, I have tried all the fixes I know, ie putting them in the root of C:/ and the newest SD exe but to no avail, any help on solutions or suggestions would be much appreciated? Thanks.

24 minutes ago, TomW1972 said:

CRC error

Try to run with Jconfig ?

Run JConfigSB2.exe to configure inputs, et cetera

Run sdeamon.exe to start game

No need for TP with its CRC check

On 4/3/2021 at 2:07 PM, andykt said:

Works fine for me. What Resolution are you running at?

1920x1080

1 minute ago, sakis said:

1920x1080

Tried borderless gaming ?

Hidden Content

teknoparrot-logo.png

New TeknoParrot logo :)

hace 2 horas, Manson976 dijo:

Hidden Content

you FORGOT to include the $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ since you need patreon to get a GOOD teknoparrot

il y a 15 minutes, eljose a dit :

you FORGOT to include the $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ since you need patreon to get a GOOD teknoparrot

Teknoparrot is a great soft, I'm really glad it exists. Being a patron doesn't make TP better but I really wish I could paly to all the patreon games...if you see what I mean !

19 hours ago, petje said:

Try to run with Jconfig ?

Run JConfigSB2.exe to configure inputs, et cetera

Run sdeamon.exe to start game

No need for TP with its CRC check

Thanks, works like a charm.

3 hours ago, Manson976 said:

Hidden Content

Just one more trying to play the good mercenary, every month you fatten my bank account and in return I give you a little arcade game. Look how many thousands of arcade games have been made available through Mame, and I doubt anyone here has paid anything for them. Okay, the quality of some games is much better, but that doesn’t mean that the dump work has been less. I remember exactly the first emulator of the CPS3 card, first released by Elsemi, below there is the image, I have it here and it is functional, at the time there was no Patron, the guy released it for everyone. It's okay that we help with the work, plus the lack of information and games on the part of the creator of TP is too much. He should be more considerate of the people who support his project. 

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo1.png?1615063070

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo.png?1615063100

On 3/1/2021 at 3:39 AM, sakis said:

2 spicy not work at full screen???

Too Spicy works almost full screen with just a little bit on the sides. Stuck with window borderless gaming I guess.

Edited by djd

it is even WORSE than that even DO DON PACHI SAIDAJOU from 2012 still undumped so just imagine more modern games :(

It is very SAD Yuzu and Ryjinx have PATREON but they release and emulate recent games almost perfectly :o and you do not need to be PATREON to get the EMU

and currently MAME sucks , no good games added

Edited by eljose