spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

hello dears friends

Nicktoon nitro worked fine for me but I did an improper handing and now it's doesn't work anymore fine, I have reinstalled the game and put it on the root drive C; in rawart file and put dgvoodoo patch in it (from the virus man website) and now I have several graphic bugs aaaaargh! What is the good settings for dgvoodoo please? thank you very much have a nice night:)))

11 hours ago, bojo5150 said:

@Boomslangnz

Sorry to point this one at you but your one of the few devs that frequent the forums here so thank you for listening! There seems to be issues with DirectInput on SnoCross. Steering, menu movement, and the analog brake/throttle do not function for me, with or without checking "Use Keyboard/Button For Axis" but the other buttons like start, snowball, etc.. work fine so I think its related to the analog emulation. Other games with this feature such as Nicktoons works awesome though! (The fake analog axis sensitivity that is).

Xinput works great however I use an arcade cab with keyboard encoders so I need to rely on dinput. Any chance you could take a look? Thank you in advance!

Hi

Sure ill take a look

***EDIT***

ok update TPUI and try now,should be all good now

Edited by Boomslangnz

12 hours ago, xtremebuga said:

So, does anyone know if there is a dump for this game? I watched a video and found it very good, as it is from Raw Thrills and there are dumps from other games, I thought it could exist. Thank you very much in advance.

yes there is
but it is private

il y a 4 minutes, fire10 a dit :

Boom you are such a nice guy, thanks for all of your work mate

Yes, I find it very comforting to know there are still nice guys like him out there :)

4 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

Playable with/without a loader?

I don't have much information about this
a source told me that there is the dump
only this lol

Edited by CiTrON

Just now, CiTrON said:

I don't know how to inform this
a source told me that there is the dump
only this lol

Thanks for the info I hope there is or if not that it works standalone 

Hey Guys,

I’m using TP1.0.0.528 and when running Valve Limit R and checking “Remove onscreen girl popup”, I lose all steering in dinput. Is there any fix for this?

Thanks.

Edited by buck116

11 hours ago, Boomslangnz said:

Hi

Sure ill take a look

***EDIT***

ok update TPUI and try now,should be all good now

Works like a charm! Thank you!

21 minutes ago, braders1986 said:

Can TP be run on Linux ?

Be nice to play Lindbergh games natively without the issues.

TP is Windows only

Lindbergh Blue runs on Windows Embedded on addtional CF Card

Only JayFoxRox was working on it, but it never got released

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

I think that project is dead

Edited by petje

7 minutes ago, fire10 said:

Erm....tekno does run linux games. It runs pretty much all Lindbergh cames as well as others

He mentioned, natively in (Monta Vista) Linux

Anyone know whats up with Virtual Fighter 5c? Says dhcp wait hit service button to cancel, even on test mode... Stuck there wont load, try to hit service button and crashes back to desktop! Compatibility page is blank just like Luigies mansion? So I tried everything with same results. Tried service button 1, Service button 2, and test button same thing back to desktop. Tried also to shut down the network, still no go. Also tried to let it sit there for 10-20 mins still wont load. When I hit the service 1 button it shows it loading the game up but then back to desktop.

Edited by djd

Lmao...That QR code on WinterGames X Snowcross game works good someone over here with facebook account just tested it, said you could win a tshirt for High Score! Then showed everyones highscores ect...Everytime my kids come over though they don't wanna play shit except that dirty drivin game. It is a pretty cool game though now that you can actually save your game with the keypad and really crank up the sound.

Edited by djd

I thought Microsoft Loopback Adapter was just a WIn 10 thing, but it also works for Windows 7! So if your on your cab and dont have another computer to network with you can try this method, Ive only tested this with Initial D Zero on my main machine on win10 and it worked great! But games like WMMT5, Mario Kart GPDX, Chase HQ2, and a few others will not work without a LAN network connection. I wish I knew about this several years back so I thought Id share it to help others getting started with running some of these games that require a Lan Env. 

Hidden Content

20 hours ago, fire10 said:

Boom you are such a nice guy, thanks for all of your work mate

Thanks once again Boom, guys boom has just fixed the riptide car not being selectable in dirty drivin and pushed the update......absolute diamond 😃👍👍👍

il y a 18 minutes, fire10 a dit :

Thanks once again Boom, guys boom has just fixed the riptide car not being selectable in dirty drivin and pushed the update......absolute diamond 😃👍👍👍

This guys deserve a reward for his awesome work and kindness 🙏

Thanks boomslangnz for all your work if it’s possible to fix gha(with v5 patch)inputs problems that using 2 “notes” together isn’t possible and the option to continue with start button and also the u turn on batman that doesn’t work it’ll help everyone who uses tp for those games

Edited by R.R.Z.

Virtua tennis 4

The game boots goes through the menu the game starts I get io board missing and game shuts down any ideas please, this is latest version of technoparrot I am using.

Thanks

Edited by sgc1
Spelling

23 hours ago, sgc1 said:

Virtua tennis 4

The game boots goes through the menu the game starts I get io board missing and game shuts down any ideas please, this is latest version of technoparrot I am using.

Thanks

Hi

Not sure sorry, I just tested here and worked fine for me without any issues

perhaps you have dump issue?

55 minutes ago, azoreseuropa said:

Do Arcade ROMs need to be unzipped?

TeknoParrot Games = YES

MAME Roms = NO

3 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

TeknoParrot Games = YES

MAME Roms = NO

I know about MAME roms but not TeknoParrot games. Thanks.

By the way.. Are those games actually PC games and not arcade roms like MAME ?

24 minutes ago, azoreseuropa said:

Correct but you still need a loader to emulate the hardware the game expects.

I/O, lights, et cetera

Here you can see what loader supports what game / platform

And of course on page 1 of this thread, and here

Hidden Content

Edited by petje

On 2/24/2021 at 7:12 AM, Scripper said:

I am also a big OutRun Fan. It is a pitty, that the arcade version has a little trouble with this sun settings, because everything else works so fine. Already tested a lot of options for the sun height, but never got the real deal with 1080p settings. You can manage do make the sun look a little better or less bloomier, but I still haven't found the original settings from the arcade version: In some levels the sun is okay, in others it doesn't dazzle at all, in some (especially the desert ones) it is way too much / sun is too low.. Would give thousands for a sequel by the way..

Yeah, its not consistent across the stages and the bloom/blue skies thing is what defines the game. Its got the most replayability of anything, ever and even if we don't get a sequel I'd be good with a proper remastered ultimate edition of 2/C2C.

Find it odd that not many people speak on the bloom at 1080p though or act like its normal. Obviously mustn't have played the original as much.

11 hours ago, azoreseuropa said:

I know about MAME roms but not TeknoParrot games. Thanks.

Yeah man...  Im very very new to this as well.  Get the latest Tekno from here

Hidden Content

or 

Hidden Content

Then download something easy Like Operation GHOST and configure.  Try it out first and if you need help lmk.  I would be happy to lend a hand

hey guys I am trying to get get Star Trek voyager working.  I followed all the steps on the teknoparrot website , launched the game using the trek.e4 executable.   it starts the black loading screen then it says in red " bailing "  .  not sure what to do.  

Please help , thanks . 

9 hours ago, Firebat138 said:

Yeah man...  Im very very new to this as well.  Get the latest Tekno from here

Hidden Content

or 

Hidden Content

Then download something easy Like Operation GHOST and configure.  Try it out first and if you need help lmk.  I would be happy to lend a hand

Thank you!

10 hours ago, Outrunner said:

ever and even if we don't get a sequel I'd be good with a proper remastered ultimate edition of 2/C2C.

Have you ever tried Outrun Online Arcade? It was available for the x360 & ps3