spindizzi

Teknoparrot Loader | Arcade PC

salut a tous est ce que vous arriver a utiliser vos deux aimtrak light gun sur FarCryParadiseLost avec teknoparrot pour ma part le tir jour 1 ne fonctionne pas par contre pour le gun 2 tous fonctionne parfaitement j'ai ce probleme uniquement avec ce jeux de tir si vous avez une solution merci a tous

14 hours ago, shadowflare7799 said:

Nice, I'll have to try DQ Swords out. I have a nintendo wii but don't have that game will try it out on dolphin emulator. Crossed Swords was a great series but unfortunately the series died out early in its life. 

I hear ya. I think the hardest lightgun games out there are carnevil, terminator 2 arcade, vampire night, and aliens extermination to 1 credit clear. Still to this day I haven't seen any pros tackle those games for the 1cc and I've searched all over. Interactive roller coasters is a nice way to view them. Arcades are coinwasters for the casual gamers but they suck more money out of the pro's because it takes time to learn all the patterns. It's a good thing that I have mame emulator and I'm not learning to 1cc in an actual arcade where the cabinets would take all my money. Yep, games back in the day were designed around a high difficulty threshold even though most were short to give more replay value. 

I hear ya there to, I find social media to be a waste of time. That's why I mostly interact with people on youtube instead of on facebook. Too many people bitching on their facebook status updates and just overall drama no matter where you look, I tend to avoid it as much as possible. Gaming is my addiction so its a pretty big distraction. 

Sorry about Death Parade not working its a game I'm looking to play at some point soon. I'll try it out for you soon as I get some time and let you know if the game works for me or if I need help with it. The game works on TeknoParrot to, does it? I see an elevator action game under the add list under TeknoParrot but I'm not sure if its the same game or not. 

Ah, thats cool you built your own PC at 18 we seem to have a lot in common hah. I can get a good budget gaming pc prob for around $700-800 range but I wanted to get more out of my gaming rig. I wanted it to play modern games as well as emulation both old and new. 

Corpse Party was a great game, sadly I have yet to play the PSP game but heard nothing but good things about it. RPGMaker was very good but doesn't have so much interest anymore. Do you need help with any other games on here? I have a fair amount installed working just Rambo doesn't work for me it just ends up crashing after I start the game.

If you already have a Wii, look up how to soft-mod instead, its ridiculously easy and Wii is decent console for emulation, but you may want to invest on a cheap hard-drive for backups if you dont want to burn all your Wii games, anything else Gamecube and lower, can be played off an SD stick.

Is Vampire Nigth even possible to finish with one credit? I liked the concept but the later levels were very hard for me, specially that boss that shoots a ton of balls in random pattern at you. I yet to play Alien Extermination from the ones you listed. And true Im grateful we have these awesome emulators, as a kid I remember having like 5$ of tokens, then getting close to end of the game and running out so had no choice but to walk away with uncompleted game lol ;_;

And I prefer gaming addiction to social media addiction, at least with gaming addiction I am doing something I enjoy and not wasting my energy arguing or bitching online. I got rid of mine a few months ago and never looked back... but its weird when you are on it, your automatic reflexes is to check it all the time, its like we forgot the time before it existed and our lives were better lol

Death Parade may work for you right without problems, it is still unclear what makes it work, some guy on the forum said installing a random pc game made it work... so it looks like its related to some unknown driver. Elevator Action on Teknoparrot is actually just the original Elevator Action, not sure why they re-released a 1980s game in 2010 for a modern arcade....

My advice is that you wait and save for decent PC so you can buy something that is "future" proof, instead of buying a budget one... otherwise pretty soon you will need to buy a new one when something newer that you like comes out or a new emulator comes out that needs better system XD Im super happy with my prebuilt, runs any PC game with no lag.

My plan is to eventually play all Corpse Party games back to back, that's how I usually play most series lol just finished a Metal Slug marathon yesterday, hated how some went from a fun run and gun to a bullet hell style game... Im not good at those so I was more frustrated than having fun XD

As for games I need, the only light gun games from Teknoparrot I haven't tried are Transformers and Aliens. I am looking for newer arcade light gun games that work without Teknoparrot, I already have:

-Silent Hill The Arcade

-Friction

-Haunted Museum 1/2

-Time Crisis 5

If you have anything else besides those that you know will work, would be cool if you could share, I can easily get anything that is listed in MAME.

2 hours ago, otomon said:

If you already have a Wii, look up how to soft-mod instead, its ridiculously easy and Wii is decent console for emulation, but you may want to invest on a cheap hard-drive for backups if you dont want to burn all your Wii games, anything else Gamecube and lower, can be played off an SD stick.

Is Vampire Nigth even possible to finish with one credit? I liked the concept but the later levels were very hard for me, specially that boss that shoots a ton of balls in random pattern at you. I yet to play Alien Extermination from the ones you listed. And true Im grateful we have these awesome emulators, as a kid I remember having like 5$ of tokens, then getting close to end of the game and running out so had no choice but to walk away with uncompleted game lol ;_;

And I prefer gaming addiction to social media addiction, at least with gaming addiction I am doing something I enjoy and not wasting my energy arguing or bitching online. I got rid of mine a few months ago and never looked back... but its weird when you are on it, your automatic reflexes is to check it all the time, its like we forgot the time before it existed and our lives were better lol

Death Parade may work for you right without problems, it is still unclear what makes it work, some guy on the forum said installing a random pc game made it work... so it looks like its related to some unknown driver. Elevator Action on Teknoparrot is actually just the original Elevator Action, not sure why they re-released a 1980s game in 2010 for a modern arcade....

My advice is that you wait and save for decent PC so you can buy something that is "future" proof, instead of buying a budget one... otherwise pretty soon you will need to buy a new one when something newer that you like comes out or a new emulator comes out that needs better system XD Im super happy with my prebuilt, runs any PC game with no lag.

My plan is to eventually play all Corpse Party games back to back, that's how I usually play most series lol just finished a Metal Slug marathon yesterday, hated how some went from a fun run and gun to a bullet hell style game... Im not good at those so I was more frustrated than having fun XD

As for games I need, the only light gun games from Teknoparrot I haven't tried are Transformers and Aliens. I am looking for newer arcade light gun games that work without Teknoparrot, I already have:

-Silent Hill The Arcade

-Friction

-Haunted Museum 1/2

-Time Crisis 5

If you have anything else besides those that you know will work, would be cool if you could share, I can easily get anything that is listed in MAME.

Yeah, with gaming addiction you can become more productive and actually get things done. My goal is ultimately to beat most games on one life or no damage and join a professional gaming team to compete for money but haven't decided which team to join (might just form my own), I talked to a few teams and some said they would support me which is great. I guess my picks might be starcraft 2 and rainbow six since I'm a huge tom clancy fan. Unfortunately game selection is low volume, there aren't that many games to compete in for cash in pro leagues. 

I noticed that when I worked on games from months ago I get rusty when I boot them up now depending on what games those are. Once I get that rush going though my reflexes kick in top notch. I'd say my weakest point would probably be bullet hell shmups like dodonpachi and mushihimesama futari. I own a copy of mushihimesama futari for my xbox 360 I had to order from a chinese online retailer to import it and it cost me about $120 at the time, prob one of the more expensive games I own. I got to study and practice bullet hell games to get better at them I recommend getting a arcade stick pad like a Hori but I'm so used to playing games on a mouse/keyboard setup since I'm a big PC Gamer. So much time passes by when we are gaming so you are absolutely right.

There are a couple different gaming rig builds that I've been looking at for the PC for months now but couldn't decide if I should wait for something better to come along or build soon as possible. There are a lot of great forums out there where people discuss pc gaming builds. I happen to have a friend that works in the music and video game industry she plunked about $10000 into her PC but it was for game design, CGI, and a workbench PC. Its a complete beast. She works for Blizzard. She keeps telling me to come work for them lol but I'm afraid I don't know much about programming as I'm only an amateur computer programmer.

Corpse Party has been something I been wanting to do for my youtube channel for some time now but with soo many gaming projects the backlog is too big at the moment. 

Haven't tried Transformers yet but I did get aliens extermination working, hard game to crack to get the 1cc but I'll manage it in the future. Vampire Night I only played twice, my opinion on that is its quite brutal to 1cc, never practiced it to get good at it myself but I do know of lightgun pro's on youtube that couldn't beat it on one life. The worst of the worst is probably Terminator 2 The Arcade no pro has come close to 1ccing it. I believe there is a bounty on that game where if you happen to clear it the reward is $300-$500. Of course some players put that bounty up years ago I suppose it still stands. Metal Slug is great, I mastered a few of those games on one life even got the 1cc achievement on xbox live for metal slug 3 and metal slug xx. MS3 is probably the hardest as its about an hour in length and that final mission is very long. Metal Slug came from the developers of Gun Force 2 on MAME so I have to recommend the Gun Force games if you have not played them yet. 

I'll try out Death Parade today for you. You could be right about those physx drivers and thank you for mentioning about Elevator Action on TeknoParrot, didn't know if it was the original arcade version or the new Death Parade. I have some games setup on Tekno Parrot, quite a few I'd say about almost 1/2 the arcade library which is current. Everything seems to run fine except for Rambo which crashes on me. I looked up the new house of the dead scarlet dawn, looks good but idk if it will be dumped any time soon, its relatively new still and I remember reading that it has a new encryption on it might be hard to crack. The new Mission Impossible arcade looks really nice I caught a few videos of it being showcased on youtube. 

Il y a 10 heures, LeMetalleuxGeek a dit :

Bonjour tout le monde !

Alors j'ai un petit soucis, ça concerne les jeux SEGA RALLY 3 et GRID. Dans les deux cas j'ai bien réussi à lancer les jeux avec mon Teknoparrot qui marchent parfaitement bien mais j'ai le même soucis avec les deux jeux : je n'ai strictement aucun son. J'ai déjà essayé de ré-installer les jeux, j'ai déjà installé le "all in one" runtime dans sa dernière version (ce qui a réglé le problème de son pour Outrun 2, mais toujours rien pour GRID et SEGA RALLY 3), rien à faire je ne parviens pas à régler le problème. Je suis sous Windows 10, ma config est i7, GTX 1050, 8go de RAM. Si jamais vous avez une solution, je suis preneur ! :)

(Sorry for my bad english...) My problem is about GRID and SEGA RALLY 3. Those games runs perfectly but they have one common issue : there's absolutly no sound in game. I already re-installed the games, downloaded the "all in one" runtime package... I'm in Windows 10 and my config is i7, GTX 1050, 8go RAM. I really don't know how to fix this... If anyone has a solution, please help me! :'(

Salut LeMetalleuxGeek

Peux-tu me dire la marque de ton PC s'il te plait , car J ai déjà rencontré ce type problème sur des pc portables ou composants ASUS

Si cela est ton cas, regarde si tu as pas un logiciel qui se nome Sonic sound  (Je crois qui se nome comme ca), désinstalle le , et regarde si tu as toujours le Bug 

Mois j ai eu se problème avec se logiciel sur le Jeux GTI CLUb qui me le faisait bugger a mort

Cdlt

Edited by flof477

5 hours ago, otomon said:

-Silent Hill The Arcade

-Friction

-Haunted Museum 1/2

-Time Crisis 5

Here's just a few that came to mind. Of course there's a ton of MAME arcade ones if you haven't already got them. Some of these will require a powerful computer.

Gundam Spirit of Zeon 

Jurassic Park Lost World (Super model 3 emulator)

The Ocean Hunter (Super model 3 emulator)

Star Wars  Trilogy arcade (Super model 3 emulator)

Music GunGun 2

Ranger Mission (Demul Naomi)
Time Crisis Razing Storm (Has TC Razing Storm, TC 4 and Deadstorm Pirates, rpcs3 emulator)

Virtual Cop 3 (cxbx)

On 11/10/2020 at 5:41 PM, jonathanhooper said:

none yet apart from the speed 

Saw your movie on ghost squad evo with tp and on the changelog of tp 442 written they fixed some error in the game have you tried it since then? and if so does its still crashes on stage 2 and without sound?

TIA

Edited by R.R.Z.

11 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

Saw your movie on ghost squad evo with tp and on the changelog of tp 442 written they fixed some error in the game have you tried it since then? and if so does its still crashes on stage 2 and without sound?

TIA

i shall have a look into this one again would like to see it playable , 

1 hour ago, JustinCredible81 said:

Here's just a few that came to mind. Of course there's a ton of MAME arcade ones if you haven't already got them. Some of these will require a powerful computer.

Gundam Spirit of Zeon 

Jurassic Park Lost World (Super model 3 emulator)

The Ocean Hunter (Super model 3 emulator)

Star Wars  Trilogy arcade (Super model 3 emulator)

Music GunGun 2

Ranger Mission (Demul Naomi)
Time Crisis Razing Storm (Has TC Razing Storm, TC 4 and Deadstorm Pirates, rpcs3 emulator)

Virtual Cop 3 (cxbx)

Never got the chance to play Deadstorm Pirates, looks great though. How well does it run on emulator though? I'd also like to give mention to some older games resident evil umbrella and darkside chronicles as they are some pretty decent lightgun games. 

3 hours ago, shadowflare7799 said:

Never got the chance to play Deadstorm Pirates, looks great though. How well does it run on emulator though? I'd also like to give mention to some older games resident evil umbrella and darkside chronicles as they are some pretty decent lightgun games. 

It runs perfect for me. I have Nvidia GTX 1650 16 GB RAM. 

There really isn't any current game on PC at all that I can't play though. 

so whenever i see an update for Teknoparrot and i update it..it basically destroys the whole app and constantly needs me to reinstall it everytime i update my Teknoparrot. could there be a way to actually update the thing without it completely breaking it?

Il y a 18 heures, flof477 a dit :

Salut LeMetalleuxGeek

Peux-tu me dire la marque de ton PC s'il te plait , car J ai déjà rencontré ce type problème sur des pc portables ou composants ASUS

Si cela est ton cas, regarde si tu as pas un logiciel qui se nome Sonic sound  (Je crois qui se nome comme ca), désinstalle le , et regarde si tu as toujours le Bug 

Mois j ai eu se problème avec se logiciel sur le Jeux GTI CLUb qui me le faisait bugger a mort

Cdlt

Effectivement, mon PC portable est un Republic of Gamer donc les utilitaires ASUS sont pré-installés dedans... 1000 MERCI !!!!!!! La simple désinstallation de "Sonic Radr" et "Sonic Studio" a effectivement réglé le problème DIRECT, même pas besoin de rebooter le PC ! J'ai à nouveau du son dans GRID et dans Sega Rally 3. Ca faisait un moment que je me prenais la tête avec ce problème... Merci énormément ! :) Il ne me reste plus que l'étrange cas de Daytona USA 2017 qui ne veut pas fonctionner à traiter...

8 hours ago, Markus378 said:

so whenever i see an update for Teknoparrot and i update it..it basically destroys the whole app and constantly needs me to reinstall it everytime i update my Teknoparrot. could there be a way to actually update the thing without it completely breaking it?

Did you try updating the app through the website instead of using the in app updater? I know some people said that they had trouble updating the TeknoParrot app and that it crashes. I'm not sure if I'm fit to help you, everything works fine on my end except some games don't work on newer updates while they work on earlier updates of TeknoParrot. Hopefully someone who knows more than me can help you get the problem fixed.

@JustinCredible81 

Dam bro, good luck with getting into a pro team.. I personally cant handle the stress lol and like you say, you usually cant make any money off your favorite game cause the selection of games is tiny, I think the biggest E-sports game is League of Legends? So kinda RTS

Thanks for the tip about the Hori controller, for me I cant go back to playing FPS on consoles anymore after playing with mouse and keyboard, aiming feels so innacurate and slow with controller! 

Holy 10K on a pc? The speed must be insaine! Btw there are more jobs and Blizzard besides programming... one time a Sony employee offered me a job to go around different video game stores and promote Sony products like new games etc

LOL biggest problem of being a gamer... the backlog is endless, thats why these days Im focusing mostly in short games like ligthgun, beat em ups etc... get a bunch of them out of the way XD 

Thanks for letting me know about GunForce, just downloaded both games, they look fun :) I remember hearing the artstyle for Metal Slug was based on another game... cant remember atm, but gameplay wise, I highly recommend Demon Front for MAME, and on PC there is an indie game called Mercenary Kings which is highly inspired by Metal Slug.

And I am diying to be able to play Scarlet Dawn...love the HOD series, it would be a dream come true! Its fairly new tho.. I doubt we will see a working dump for a while :(

For the other games you mentioned... lol I was actually gonna asked you if you tried the Super Model3 emulator,I just set it up and played all the ligth gun games on it yesterday, Star Wars is a game that I can see someone easily 1CC... I was getting 100% on everything first run, it was a bitch to set up tho, cause controls get inverted in ligthsaber part, had to manually close emulator, invert Yaxis then univerting them after ligthsaber part.

For Time Crisis Razing Storm, I actually softmodded my ps3 and got cheap Move controller and played it like that. What most people miss tho... is that there is a separate release for just Time Crisis 4 alone, that has an exclusive FPS mode once you beat the arcade. Virtua Cop 3 is hard to play since CXBX does not have a way to use mouse as ligthgun. 

Havent heard or played:
-Gundam Spirit of Zeon 
-Music GunGun 2

Do you have working copies of them? I played every ligthgun on DC/Naomi :)

18 hours ago, shadowflare7799 said:

If you got ps3 its better to softmod, its another good console for emulation. And totally agree on Resident Evil Umbrella/Darkside on Wii... I have over 40 hours on those games, unlike other ligth gun games that I only have 40 minutes at most. I maxed out handgun on darkside and its pretty much a machine gun now lol 

Also a tip... Ghost Squad Evolution rigth now is patreon only on Teknoparrot, but Wii has a decent port of it.

24 minutes ago, otomon said:

@JustinCredible81 

Dam bro, good luck with getting into a pro team.. I personally cant handle the stress lol and like you say, you usually cant make any money off your favorite game cause the selection of games is tiny, I think the biggest E-sports game is League of Legends? So kinda RTS

Thanks for the tip about the Hori controller, for me I cant go back to playing FPS on consoles anymore after playing with mouse and keyboard, aiming feels so innacurate and slow with controller! 

Holy 10K on a pc? The speed must be insaine! Btw there are more jobs and Blizzard besides programming... one time a Sony employee offered me a job to go around different video game stores and promote Sony products like new games etc

LOL biggest problem of being a gamer... the backlog is endless, thats why these days Im focusing mostly in short games like ligthgun, beat em ups etc... get a bunch of them out of the way XD 

Thanks for letting me know about GunForce, just downloaded both games, they look fun :) I remember hearing the artstyle for Metal Slug was based on another game... cant remember atm, but gameplay wise, I highly recommend Demon Front for MAME, and on PC there is an indie game called Mercenary Kings which is highly inspired by Metal Slug.

And I am diying to be able to play Scarlet Dawn...love the HOD series, it would be a dream come true! Its fairly new tho.. I doubt we will see a working dump for a while :(

For the other games you mentioned... lol I was actually gonna asked you if you tried the Super Model3 emulator,I just set it up and played all the ligth gun games on it yesterday, Star Wars is a game that I can see someone easily 1CC... I was getting 100% on everything first run, it was a bitch to set up tho, cause controls get inverted in ligthsaber part, had to manually close emulator, invert Yaxis then univerting them after ligthsaber part.

For Time Crisis Razing Storm, I actually softmodded my ps3 and got cheap Move controller and played it like that. What most people miss tho... is that there is a separate release for just Time Crisis 4 alone, that has an exclusive FPS mode once you beat the arcade. Virtua Cop 3 is hard to play since CXBX does not have a way to use mouse as ligthgun. 

Havent heard or played:
-Gundam Spirit of Zeon 
-Music GunGun 2

If you got ps3 its better to softmod, its another good console for emulation. And totally agree on Resident Evil Umbrella/Darkside on Wii... I have over 40 hours on those games, unlike other ligth gun games that I only have 40 minutes at most. I maxed out handgun on darkside and its pretty much a machine gun now lol 

Also a tip... Ghost Squad Evolution rigth now is patreon only on Teknoparrot, but Wii has a decent port of it.

I have no idea what you're talking about in some of this post. I did not say about any e-sports pro team? Never done e-sports never would. I also didn t tell you about Hori controller. The only part that came from me was about Time Crisis Razing Storm and the other games. 

44 minutes ago, otomon said:

@JustinCredible81 

Havent heard or played:
-Gundam Spirit of Zeon 
-Music GunGun 2

Yes, the developers of GunForce 2 created Metal Slug. If there are anymore games out there that the metal slug creators made I'm not sure about them. Heres one thing you could try though.. you could try Shock Troopers 1 & 2 they are both metal slug type games except they are top down games and you can even choose your own paths in those games. You could find those games on MAME, I highly recommend anyone that is into run and gun games to give them a whirl. If you want a good beatemup game for MAME you could try Vendetta it has celebrities as playable characters (they are just renamed so there were no copyright issues), Mike Tyson and Jean Claude Van Damme. Vendetta is part of the crime fighters series and the 3rd game is called Violent Storm. Good games but Vendetta is the best in the series. Never heard of Mercenary Kings is that game new?

Never got into Ghost Squad games but I do have the original game on my Wii, its okay. Thinking of the resident evil chronicles series makes me want to boot those games up right now on Dolphin emulator. By the way, I've never checked into it but does Dolphin emulator support netplay of any kind on it? 

Thanks for wishing me good luck! I actually have a couple different careers that I have been into and some others that I'm looking into. I used to be a boxer locally and studied martial arts my whole life but now that I'm 35 not sure if I want to continue with boxing even if a big part of me wants to. I've been around computers my whole life and love them so I thought about getting a computer science degree and have been studying cpu programming in my spare time. I also am a model and new to acting that peaked my interest also love writing film scripts in my spare time so will see where that goes. Yes my friend she is rich (I'm not I'm basically broke lol) and dumped $10k into a gaming pc and some of her friends are programmers so they decided to work on their own video game although I don't have much details we don't talk much because shes from Germany and we both have facebook and are busy. Pro gaming and e-sports is probably one of my top picks for a career but there aren't many games that I'm interested in unfortunately. I figured since I have a speedy gameplay style than StarCraft 2 might just be for me don't know about any of the others. Counter Strike is pretty popular amongst gamers but if you really want a website that can articulate further on what esports players can make you can google esports earnings and the site will show right up lots of people make six figure salaries and some even make millions.Plus it is a lot healthier to beat gamers in a competition than getting punched in the face in boxing.

Yeah, you're right there are other jobs at Blizzard but I'd have to think about it. Its good to get your foot in the door and meet new aquaintences and contacts. Film school is just a waste of time unless you want to meet contacts in the industry which is the important part. In about a year of being on social media I met more than enough people that could help me out and am very grateful. It's just hard deciding on what to go for with a career. I wish you luck as well! Did you go to college or do you have any ideas of what careers interest you?

Il y a 1 heure, ViRuS-MaN a dit :

Flof477 le retour lol

Eh oui Mon chere Virus!!!!!!, confinement oblige, et puis si on peut filer un coup main aux autres, c'est encore mieux 

Il y a 5 heures, LeMetalleuxGeek a dit :

Effectivement, mon PC portable est un Republic of Gamer donc les utilitaires ASUS sont pré-installés dedans... 1000 MERCI !!!!!!! La simple désinstallation de "Sonic Radr" et "Sonic Studio" a effectivement réglé le problème DIRECT, même pas besoin de rebooter le PC ! J'ai à nouveau du son dans GRID et dans Sega Rally 3. Ca faisait un moment que je me prenais la tête avec ce problème... Merci énormément ! :) Il ne me reste plus que l'étrange cas de Daytona USA 2017 qui ne veut pas fonctionner à traiter...

Hello Mr

Bon C'est cool, si tu as pu resoudre ton problème de son 

N'hésite pas a revenir vers nous 

A+

Edited by flof477

@JustinCredible81

Sorry somehow got the tags all messed up the only part meant for you from the reply was:

"For Time Crisis Razing Storm, I actually softmodded my ps3 and got cheap Move controller and played it like that. What most people miss tho... is that there is a separate release for just Time Crisis 4 alone, that has an exclusive FPS mode once you beat the arcade. Virtua Cop 3 is hard to play since CXBX does not have a way to use mouse as ligthgun. 

Havent heard or played:
-Gundam Spirit of Zeon 
-Music GunGun 2

Do you have working copies of them? I played every ligthgun on DC/Naomi"

Everything else was meant for shadowflare, let me know if you got anymore recommendations, the more obscure the better. My next emulation challenge is getting Mednafen Sega Saturn emulator to use my mouse for light gun games.

@shadowflare7799

Shock Troppers look like fun! Added them to my library. Do you know the game "Cannon Spike"? Its a Dreamcast 3D run and gun, with random playable characters from Capcom games (ex Megaman, Street Figther),  thats what those games reminded me of XD Vendetta looks good too, for beat em ups I am trying to get through the Knigths of Valour series, ancient china beat em up... its a bit confusing since they remade the first games like 5 times with different features. The NAOMI sequel was just ported to Dreamcast format yesterday :) And Mercenary Kings is kinda old but those pixel games age very well.

I never used Dolphin since I play everything on my softmodded Wii,but would be cool if there was a way to integrate netplay.

I think with all that stuff going on with the World Panic or w/e... its best to get a carrer where you can work with computer lol and yeah I heard pro players make a ton of money 0_0 have you heard of Twitch girls? Those girls make money by recording themselves playing video games from the comfort of their room, and showing a body part or two to litle kids "accidentally" lol

I am 30 years old, I innitially went to college to be a pharmacist just cause of being pressured to get a carrer asap. Completly hated it and accumulated ton of debt. Then  went to college for "Liberal Arts" which is basically High School 2.0 and useless...

Still having figured out what to do with myself lol I make my money by being a freelancer and doing jobs like reno/demo/moving etc etc basically lots of physical labour. But its not what I want to do my whole life... like your boxing, now that I am older I want to do something that wont hurt my body. I was thinking of getting in something related to movie production.

Plus this woman married me just to get citizenship and about a year and a half ago, few days after getting it, she packed her bags and made it pretty clear that she had been using me all along. I am still recovering to this day, I am glad I got into arcade gaming tho, they really help me not think too much about stuff and just focus on my reflexes.

Edited by otomon

43 minutes ago, otomon said:

@shadowflare7799

Shock Troppers look like fun! Added them to my library. Do you know the game "Cannon Spike"? Its a Dreamcast 3D run and gun, with random playable characters from Capcom games (ex Megaman, Street Figther),  thats what those games reminded me of XD Vendetta looks good too, for beat em ups I am trying to get through the Knigths of Valour series, ancient china beat em up... its a bit confusing since they remade the first games like 5 times with different features. The NAOMI sequel was just ported to Dreamcast format yesterday :) And Mercenary Kings is kinda old but those pixel games age very well.

I never used Dolphin since I play everything on my softmodded Wii,but would be cool if there was a way to integrate netplay.

I think with all that stuff going on with the World Panic or w/e... its best to get a carrer where you can work with computer lol and yeah I heard pro players make a ton of money 0_0 have you heard of Twitch girls? Those girls make money by recording themselves playing video games from the comfort of their room, and showing a body part or two to litle kids "accidentally" lol

I am 30 years old, I innitially went to college to be a pharmacist just cause of being pressured to get a carrer asap. Completly hated it and accumulated ton of debt. Then  went to college for "Liberal Arts" which is basically High School 2.0 and useless...

Still having figured out what to do with myself lol I make my money by being a freelancer and doing jobs like reno/demo/moving etc etc basically lots of physical labour. But its not what I want to do my whole life... like your boxing, now that I am older I want to do something that wont hurt my body. I was thinking of getting in something related to movie production.

Plus this woman married me just to get citizenship and about a year and a half ago, few days after getting it, she packed her bags and made it pretty clear that she had been using me all along. I am still recovering to this day, I am glad I got into arcade gaming tho, they really help me not think too much about stuff and just focus on my reflexes.

Shock Troopers is a blast to play especially on 2 players. Neo Geo SNK made some really great games for sure. Never heard of Cannon Spike but will watch some videos of it on youtube. Vendetta is probably one of my favorite arcade beat em ups. Yep, I looked at Mercenary Kings just now on YT looks like a fun game. I'm loving a lot of these indie titles. I should prob softmod my Wii come to think of it but then again I can probably have the best of both worlds since I'm so hugely into emulation. The things that they are doing now with emulation including TeknoParrot is remarkable. I haven't been paying much attention to next gen titles and consoles because I've been so busy with emulation but will get back into the swing of things soon. 

Think I've heard of Twitch girls before but never seen them stream. Unfortunately with the 12 hrs a day I spend practicing on these games I don't really have much time to catch streams unless its a friends stream or something big like SDA's Games Done Quick charitable marathons. I love watching speedruns.Pharmacists get paid good money, that's what my cousin does, she's been doing it for years. Although, it more or less depends upon where you work, if you work in a big metropolitan city you get paid more I think. I know that she loves her job but always on her feet all day long. An old buddy of mine went to college for liberal arts and liked it but said the exact same thing you said that its a useless degree. I myself did a lot of construction work and hauling work when I was younger ended up loving it even though it was manuel labor. The film industry is pretty good but they treat everybody like shit, got to watch out. Now that I got my foot in the door I can say from personal experiences there ARE a lot of assholes in that business but you kind of want to get into independant film making where you can take more liberties with your projects. Its easier for me because of where I live in Pennsylvania I'm close to Philadelphia and new york city so if I have to commute its not a far ride at all to meet contacts and such. Also get yourself a agent they are very important just play it smart ask around even google will show a lot of reviews on agencies. I'd advise not going to film school though because it will be a huge waste of money you can learn to operate cameras pretty easily from other directors, could be anyone that has been around for some time even the ones that direct commercials or even look for jobs with news crews. Express yourself and never give up on your dreams that's what these guys like to see in new talents. 

Women are pretty bad as much as men, my advice don't take shit from nobody but still remain humble and nice you'll find the right one for you eventually.Its all about respect and loving someone for who they are. If someone just wants you for say your car or because of something materialistic run from them like the plague. If they are not willing to go through hardships with you then they are not worth it and they don't know the meaning of love. Its no wonder why the divorce rate in this country is soo high. 

2 hours ago, otomon said:

@JustinCredible81

Sorry somehow got the tags all messed up the only part meant for you from the reply was:

Everything else was meant for shadowflare, let me know if you got anymore recommendations, the more obscure the better. My next emulation challenge is getting Mednafen Sega Saturn emulator to use my mouse for light gun games.

Have you considered getting a PC lightgun? I can't live without mine. It's the natural way these games are meant to be played and it's just a lot of fun to me. I've always been a lightgun fan since I was a kid. 

Edited by JustinCredible81

28 minutes ago, Markus378 said:

i keep getting a "Openparrot not found" error when i have it. do i re-extract again

Openparrot not found error? Never heard of that before but I am new to teknoparrot. Only thing I can think of is your anti virus software deleting TeknoParrot files? That's happened to me before on some of the games I downloaded because some of the game files got flagged by my anti virus for being a trojan horse when they weren't. I guess check your anti virus software. Someone else might be more knowledgable than me though.

I am having issues with transformers (i set the input to raw and then map my coin1 to 1 start to 3 and triggers to mouse buttons) but when the game starts none of my buttons work.

and my other issue is sega lets go island works in windowed but laods in a 1024x640 window but when i uncheck windowed the game does not load up at all (does not want to run in fullscreen)

and lets go jungle loads up a white window for a few seconds then closes, some times it plays the sound.

Edited by sargetyu

What controls the coins in Lindbergh games, because even when I un-ckeck free play, some of the game act strangely. Initial D Arcade Stage 4/5 always had a bunch of credits and starts instantly, Virtua Fighter 5 (Version C) always adds a credit when the game starts, and House of the Dead 4 is set to 0, I press start, and then it's at 255 credits. Using up all of the credits and then exiting the game doesn't do to stop these issues. I'm running TeknoParrot as administrator. 

@Markus378 I've had the same issue, as @shadowflare7799 suggested, look in your virus vault of your anti-virus, incorrectly flags file as a virus, just restore it, mine does it randomly even tagged with an exception!

7 hours ago, sargetyu said:

I am having issues with transformers (i set the input to raw and then map my coin1 to 1 start to 3 and triggers to mouse buttons) but when the game starts none of my buttons work.

and my other issue is sega lets go island works in windowed but laods in a 1024x640 window but when i uncheck windowed the game does not load up at all (does not want to run in fullscreen)

and lets go jungle loads up a white window for a few seconds then closes, some times it plays the sound.

What GPU do you have? My old Laptop which has an Intel GPU does exactly that with Lets Go Island and Lets Go Jungle. My new Laptop which has an Nvidia 1650 GTX runs both in full screen no probs.

29 minutes ago, Shin Endymion said:

What GPU do you have? My old Laptop which has an Intel GPU does exactly that with Lets Go Island and Lets Go Jungle. My new Laptop which has an Nvidia 1650 GTX runs both in full screen no probs.

Im on intel hd520. 
transformers still not responding to my set controls.

aliens extermination runs too fast aswell.

funnily enough all the fighting games give me no issues

Hi all I want to know if people here use PARSEC ???? 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

I don't know if is it possible to use it with teknoparrot game if yes it's crazy good

Edited by soso92

9 minutes ago, soso92 said:

Hi all I want to know if people here use PARSEC ???? 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

I don't know if is it possible to use it with teknoparrot game if yes it's crazy good

yes you can use with TP i use with launchbox big box from a bist pc with 22'' monitor to 55'' 4k tv with poor tv box 4gb ram and just 1800 ghz 

On dirty drivin using the regular exe everything works but when i use the 4k patched exe its stuck before the wheel of prizes after the end of the race anyone here found a solution to it or has a 4k exe that works correctly?

Edited by R.R.Z.