Darage

[Emu] RPCS3 v0.0.16 Alpha - Emulateur de PS3 sur PC

I'm not big on discord really. I did find where some people had pretty good success with it and they posted settings but those aren't working for me. Think I'll just have to wait until the game is fully playable. Thanks for trying to help though. 

On 30/03/2021 at 3:43 PM, JustinCredible81 said:

I'm not big on discord really. I did find where some people had pretty good success with it and they posted settings but those aren't working for me. Think I'll just have to wait until the game is fully playable. Thanks for trying to help though. 

yes im with you on that, i found it funny and slow.

On 30/03/2021 at 1:04 AM, Safur said:

Well with my i9 (10 cores), the games are faster than with my old i7 (4 cores).

And if you compare RPCS3 and real ps3 (you can see that on youtube) the fps are better with RPCS3.

On 30/03/2021 at 1:04 AM, Safur said:

Well with my i9 (10 cores), the games are faster than with my old i7 (4 cores).

And if you compare RPCS3 and real ps3 (you can see that on youtube) the fps are better with RPCS3.

HEY just letting you know iv been playing GOW3 for awhile now, but thing is iv only been in 30fps  i have it on 120 vblank but just to let you know how smooth it has been, it also feels like 60fps not 30. i don't know what iv done, but its playing super smooth,  obviously improvements are happening all the time with RPCS3 but i haven't been  annoyed at only 30 fpsOR I SHOULD SAY 30-40 but every new corner goes to 30 its always around 30-32 , it honestly just looks like normal speed. but in 4k  res.  i have just gone with the 3 ticks here.  at this moment in time atleast. 🤔😌

Capture.JPG

Edited by Cool Coyote

Just trying  Winning Eleven 2018 [BLJM61357] on RPCS3 and its not possible to past the intro screen if u dont have 'Interpreter (fast) on  the games slow as shit.  shame cos it would be playable if we could have the Recompiler (LLVM) on and  a save game.   still cant get into game screen  ,, it just loads and loads and loads, oh well.

Capture.PNG

On 10/06/2021 at 6:51 AM, Cool Coyote said:

n1 ssj4bq

gg 😎

Is there any eboot that makes until dawn run without psmove fake for mouse in rpcs3? And gears of war 3 run without command lines dev kit keyboard in rpcs3?

1 hour ago, ssj4bq said:

Is there any eboot that makes until dawn run without psmove fake for mouse in rpcs3? And gears of war 3 run without command lines dev kit keyboard in rpcs3?

sorry idk that  

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

seems its not even playable anyway.  but not much to say about the ps move thing either,   BUT USUALLY U USE PS MOVE AS FAKE EYE TOY or other Olympics game for instance                            Settings: SPU on LLVM and PPU on fast, Vulkan Renderer, Camera Input = PS Eye, PS Move Handler = Mouse, Camera Settings = Fake

Edited by Cool Coyote

13 hours ago, Cool Coyote said:

sorry idk that  

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

seems its not even playable anyway.  but not much to say about the ps move thing either,   BUT USUALLY U USE PS MOVE AS FAKE EYE TOY or other Olympics game for instance                            Settings: SPU on LLVM and PPU on fast, Vulkan Renderer, Camera Input = PS Eye, PS Move Handler = Mouse, Camera Settings = Fake

Thanks, yes I can sometimes run Until Dawn, just note that my build doesn't skip psmove with controller start.

2021-06-13-171413.jpg

In this other build link you can see that you can skip not need the mouse emulated psmove, which is difficult to configure.

2021-06-13-171306.jpg

I suspect that the eboot of my build is different or there is some difference even though it is the same build numbering BCES01556. Understood?

Edited by ssj4bq

so i was on the Olympic game and it worked for another version somehow, i was able to play it. maybe try other rpcs3 version