[Arcade PC] After Dark Chapter I & II (UNIS) (Clean Dump Only)

spiderzsoft

The Hunter -  After Dark Chapter I

TB_DT.png
Download (mirror) (v.1.1)

Download  (mirror) (v.2.3)

Changelog.txt

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night Hunter - After Dark Chapter II

image_BJ_230288_copy.jpg

Download (mirror) (v2.0.6)

Note: Please avoid from additional useless comments and questions.

Edited by spiderzsoft
mirror

• The title was changed to [Arcade PC] After Dark Chapter I & II (UNIS) (Clean Dump Only)
En 5/11/2022 a las 15:27, TeknoNecro dijo:

Night Hunter is Unity based and if you try to run it, it states to please insert the Dongle and rerun the game.  Maybe someone can do something with the /Game_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll like the Wild West Shootout and Rabbids Hollywood games.  Don't get too excited... I guess will all have to wait to see if any magic happens 🙂

I suppose, the 1st one it uses virtools that it was used for development of the game's himself which it's it might to require it to work pretty well with using some tools around at same time besides it's just feels possible to change it on it about it compared to this one. - cure

Edited by HTHF2017

On 11/5/2022 at 11:27 PM, TeknoNecro said:

Night Hunter is Unity based and if you try to run it, it states to please insert the Dongle and rerun the game.  Maybe someone can do something with the /Game_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll like the Wild West Shootout and Rabbids Hollywood games.  Don't get too excited... I guess will all have to wait to see if any magic happens 🙂

Thanks for the tip! The .dll in the attachment has dongle protection bypassed. But now the game just freeze on the "Initializing..." screen, spamming nullRefException related to the gun in ./Game_Data/output_log.txt. 😞

Assembly-CSharp.dll

1 hour ago, xttx said:

Thanks for the tip! The .dll in the attachment has dongle protection bypassed. But now the game just freeze on the "Initializing..." screen, spamming nullRefException related to the gun in ./Game_Data/output_log.txt. 😞

Assembly-CSharp.dll 2.65 MB · 2 downloads

thanks, but yes, the game does freeze on "initializing" screen. Let's hope for a fix!

• 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, 7zxkv said:

after dark II is 2.0.6 (inside zip) not 2.3. where's error?

This happened by mistake. Actually I have many .gho files. I don't remember which version of which game.

Correction:
The Hunter -  After Dark Chapter I v.1.1 and v.2.3 (Dumped)
Night Hunter - After Dark Chapter II v.2.0.6 (Dumped)