Jump to content
5a7h8e3vc7yw

ARTAX TTX3 MEGA MULTI - Taito Type X3 Multi - [JVS] [FASTIO] [1080p] [v3BETA] OBSOLETE VERSION

Recommended Posts

On 06/07/2021 at 11:30 AM, GTO77 said:

Then I went to the multi utilities menu and opened up control panel.  I believe it was in the power setting where there is an option that says the system automatically shuts down if it detects any error.  I disabled that option and have not had a reset since.

Just tried it and I think it solved my problem too.

Check 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
 to get the procedure.

i let the cab run yesterday on sf5 and it didn’t reboot as usual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, jeston said:

Just tried it and I think it solved my problem too.

Check 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
 to get the procedure.

i let the cab run yesterday on sf5 and it didn’t reboot as usual.

funny u just mentioned this, I recently reset my w10 because cricket 19(pc game)  and yuzu (switch) dont mix because yuzu wants me to install  VC_redist.x64 15 -19 redistributable, so I chose cricket 19 (this means i cannot install the VC_redist.x64 15 -19 redistributable because cricket19 wont work(it will crash upon 'Logo'. yuzu isnt as gd as ryujinx anyway, TO MY POINT THOUGH after my reset  I LEFT 'FAST STARTUP ON and wondered why my pc has bluescreens after i have shut down my pc so i restart after shut down, but then only to start the pc and find a BS screen(horseshit error) SO I disabled fast start and now i dont get these. also as I have mentioned before when i do windows 10 new I always do the following go into cmd as admin and type this ;  bcdedit /set recoveryenabled NO, also  type into search 'adv' to bring up the  'SystemPropertiesAdvanced'  go to 'startup and recovery' and untick 'Automatically restart '     , also disable driver enforcement in bios. then permanently disable 'real-timeProtection' (it will vary between versions  so google that one.) 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
 THAT WAY I DONT GET ANY BLUE SCREENS windows 10 is fukn shit otherwise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m curious what are you guys BIOS version and smart fan settings in the BIOS as well as your connected SYS_FAN header.

My fan is connected on SYS_FAN2 header, whenever I boot with « SYS_FAN1 failure message »enabled, I get the fan failure message.

I tried with another brand new fan I had laying around, error still appears. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it planned a full hide of the windows10 boot logo/user account login? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2021 at 10:04 PM, Pa0l0ne said:

Is it planned a full hide of the windows10 boot logo/user account login? 

 

It's already done. We are not good with video, but we added a little splash.

 

 

This version (v3beta) is now obsolete, please see the new thread for the latest release at the below link. Please discuss all issues with version 4 at the link below.

I won't be working on this multi game any longer, one of the other guys will be taking over as the main creator (emulate58). I just can't continue to commit time to it like i have been recently. What started as a small hobby pretty much turned into a full time job. But don't worry Emulate58 put more of this system together than I did, so he is more than capable to continue work on it.  I will take a seat as a user now and hope you guys continue to have fun with this. Thanks again for all your help with it! :heart-pixel:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Le 17/07/2021 à 04:20, 5a7h8e3vc7yw a dit :

 

No we haven't added any 3/4 player mapping.

 

It's not something we will be doing. We don't have the required IO hardware to test this out. If you make the game work with 4 players via a keyboard and post your key mappings that you used, we may be able to provide a download link to the IO wrapper that has the same mappings, but it will be fully unsupported, and we won't be spending any extra time on it. It's too difficult to try and make this work via hardware interfaces when we don't have the hardware to test it with.

 

bonjour 5a7h8e3vc7yw

 

 

I don't know how to thank you.
if you make me this little "I / O wrapper"

here is the list of the mapping of joeur3 & 4

 

player 3
 

start: 3
corner: 7
High: I
Bottom: K
Left: J
Right: L
button 1: Ctrl right
button 2: shift right
button 3:%
button 4: $
button 5: µ
button 6:!

 

player 4


start: 4
corner: 8
High: 8 pad
Bottom: 2 pad
Left: 4 pad
Right: 6 pad
button 1: 0 pad
button 2: Del pad
button 3: +
button 4: -
button 5: *
button 6: /

 

I hope this mapping will be consistent.

 

I have attached a list of 3 & 4 player games
if it interests someone ...

 

 

 

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure if I have the same reboot issue as the others mentioned above, but I timed mine: 10 mins on the dot it reboots. Yes, 10.00.000.  It's not random, something is rebooting the system for me.

I have tried this so far using:

2x different x3 monther boards

a couple of different cpu coolers (i ditched the original one, the fan didn't really survive the de-dusting)

different 600w psu

running either the original 660 gpu or a 680 gpu i flashed with non uefi bios

 

Also, the BIOS resets for me at 10 seconds.  Even if I let it sit on the BIOS password entry, it will reset at precisely 10 seconds.  That's with either motherboard.  

 

I obviously confirm that I disabled security (and saved the bios settings) on both x3 motherboards.  The only component that leaves to look at is the DMAC.  I have a second x3 one, which i will try.

For my situation it really doesn't seem to be a defective item, because the restart is at exactly 10 mins everytime and BIOS resets at 10 second.  Every single time.

Also the tests were run with the original game cart inserted and not inserted.


Anyone know what the dip switches on the dmac affect?

Edited by zetsurin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, zetsurin said:

I'm not sure if I have the same reboot issue as the others mentioned above, but I timed mine: 10 mins on the dot it reboots. Yes, 10.00.000.  It's not random, something is rebooting the system for me.

Watchdog timer ?

No idea how to disable it on a TTX3 board.

 

Look, ask here ?

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by Onkel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Onkel said:

Watchdog timer ?

No idea how to disable it on a TTX3 board.

 

Look, ask here ?

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.


Yeah certainly seems to be a watchdog.  Anyway I have a mATX board of similar vintage to the x3 so I will switch to that and might just throw out the two x3 mobos :D
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This bios is designed to reboot if it sits at the logon screen after X seconds, it also does it within the bios if you just let it sit. It's designed if the arcade operators leaves it logged in, it will reboot.

 

As for your 10 minute reboot thing... not sure about that. Try the new version multi maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, murray said:

This bios is designed to reboot if it sits at the logon screen after X seconds, it also does it within the bios if you just let it sit. It's designed if the arcade operators leaves it logged in, it will reboot.

 

As for your 10 minute reboot thing... not sure about that. Try the new version multi maybe?


I think I know what it is in my case.  So I have swapped to a gigabyte mATX board and did the depin for 5v you described, then I noticed even when I was in the UEFI bios changing settings it would restart, so that logically directed my attention to the FPANEL connector, it's obviously the dmac shorting out the power and/or reset button.  You mentioned a while back there was a watchdog in the dmac which will reset the system I believe, well it can't do that without FPANEL connected.  So I am now running my system with FPANEL disconnected, only 5v connected (plus COM obviously).  It's currently running fine, I will see if FastIO inputs still work after 10 mins, but I am quite sure it won't be rebooting now!

EDIT: Running for more than 30 mins so far, no reboots, controls all working fine.

Edited by zetsurin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zetsurin said:


I think I know what it is in my case.  So I have swapped to a gigabyte mATX board and did the depin for 5v you described, then I noticed even when I was in the UEFI bios changing settings it would restart, so that logically directed my attention to the FPANEL connector, it's obviously the dmac shorting out the power and/or reset button.  You mentioned a while back there was a watchdog in the dmac which will reset the system I believe, well it can't do that without FPANEL connected.  So I am now running my system with FPANEL disconnected, only 5v connected (plus COM obviously).  It's currently running fine, I will see if FastIO inputs still work after 10 mins, but I am quite sure it won't be rebooting now!

EDIT: Running for more than 30 mins so far, no reboots, controls all working fine.

 

That's actually a known thing to stop reboots.. if i'd paid more attention to your posts i could have mentioned that! (i actually forgot about it)

It's fine to run it without FP1 connected and just the white wire, you just need to turn it on somehow. If you really want to run the TTX3 setup, just remove the RESET pins from the FP1 connector and it should stop it.  Leave power SW connected so it turns on by itself. That DMAC card has some funny stuff programmed into it!

 

Glad you got it sorted one way anyways!

 

 

Edited by murray

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×