5a7h8e3vc7yw

ARTAX TTX3 MEGA MULTI - Taito Type X3 Multi - [JVS] [FASTIO] [1080p] [PC] [ORIGINALHARDWARE]

new ttx3 multi game

copy/paste maker is wait account verify. bad user leak early so must share now

ARTAX TTX3 MEGA MULTI - NON COMMERCIAL USE ONLY - HOME USE ONLY

V3 BETA release. Read the README it has a lot of info for you.

Please only post about this multigame in this thread. This is not the same as the one in the other 720p thread, development on that system has been abandoned and this will be the new thread for this multigame. It may use the same menu, but this has been rebuilt for the ground up and has been created by different people.

~ This is a new release which has been created from the ground up. New Windows with all new scripts for launching games.

1080p is now  the only supported resolution. It may work on 720p cabinets, you just have to try it, some games will not work at all. No support will be attempted for running on 720p machines. It's 1080p for this release. Even though most games still run at 720p or lower on this system, a lot of the newer stuff is hard coded 1080p. In the future we will make more attempts to hard code things to 1080p.

~ 1TB SSD Now required for use.

~ Horizontal screen only. NO TATE

~ JVS support enabled (switch from UTIL menu)

~ FASTIO support enabled (switch from UTIL menu)

~ Keyboard support enabled for all games

~ No card reader hardware is required for any games anymore.

~ It will run on the lower spec TTX3 unit, a lot of games will work a lot won't on the lower spec 640 video card machine. Just try it and see how it works.

~ More games added, now up to 400.

Systems now added

Atomiswave, Cave, CPS1, CPS3, ES3, Laserdisc, NAOMI (only 8 games added just for a test at this stage), NEOGEO, Ring*, TTX, TTX2, TTX3

More systems will be available in v4. V3 core functions needs some testing though. Please report any issues you have on original TTX3 hardware with FASTIO or JVS.

It may work on pc's and other hardware, but no support or attempt to support those systems will be done here. Sure you can talk about it among yourselves, but we are only dedicated to making this system work on TTX3 original hardware. Make sure you report the IO board and your TTX3 model you are using if you are having issues. If you want to help other users out, you can also report if your IO board is working correctly and the model you are using.

Some games are going to run slow on 660gtx video card now because of 1080p mode. You will need an upgraded video card for some games to work properly now. Fighting Layer is one good example, it's in slow motion now 1080p has been enabled.

If you know how to make any more games run in 1080p that are not in 1080p mode, feel free to share the info. Most games still run @ 720p

torrent: 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by 7zxkv

hace 1 minuto, tonyt76 dijo:

@5a7h8e3vc7yw which video card do you recommend?

note that a games that will required a better video card, are games in "no final build". think about this. worth it?

1 hour ago, tonyt76 said:

@5a7h8e3vc7yw which video card do you recommend?

I haven't run this exact release of the multi (still downloading). I've run most of the games that will be on it in 1080p before. I made the other release run @ 1080p for a bunch of the games. You will be surpised at how well the default 660gtx does run  most of the games.

SF5 - this game mostly runs ok but you notice frame drops, and the bonus and secret stage run slow.

Fighting layer -  runs poorly @ 1080p without video card upgrade

Mario Kart - this game has minor low framerate sections on 660GTX, fully playable still.

Other than those game most of my testing everything ran fine @ 1080p. So i could be wrong, but it might be a bit overstated that games won't run on the 660gtx @ 1080p.

As for video card upgrades. You are limited because it has to be a NON EUFI bios card.

GTX 680 make all games run perfect, GTX760 makes all games run perfect, GTX780 reference card makes all games run perfect. You can't really go any higher with video cards because there is no NON EUFI bios available in any newer cards.

You will most likely need to flash your video card bios though. This thread has more info about video card upgrades.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

I'm curious to see how JVS mode has been added to this alongside FASTIO.

Edited by murray

My biggest wants would be an addition of IGS PGM games (Demon Front, Martial Masters, Spectral vs Generation).  The only other thing that would make this perfect would be if it was possible to make it run 2 players for Samurai Spirits, Street Fighter V, and KOF XIV.  As it is, it already is amazing, though.  Great job by the developer and many thanks!

I just tested this.

It works really well. I can't find any issues at all with FASTIO. The HLSL on mame games looks great, i've never used that before... i didn't even know about it! Great job on this, it's awesome. Laserdisc games take me back... This is going to be amazing when more of the MAME systems are added.

JVS didn't work at all when i enabled it. I screwed around with the com ports in the control panel for a while because i noticed one is disabled? Then it started working and now it's working flawless as well. I didn't test all games, because there is too many, but JVS is working on all the games i tested now as well. SO.... i think there is an issue with the image and JVS support working. It's working now, but only after i screwed around with COM ports in the control panel of Windows. I can't really recall exactly what i did that made it work, i was just enabling both com ports, changing the COM numbers. It's work on COM 2 now on one of the ports, but there was one port already set to COM2 before when it wasn't working? I'm writing the image again so i can try and understand why it wasn't working when i first wrote it, and i'll try and work out exactly how i made it work. Takes nearly an hour to write and verify the image. Writes fine to a WD 1TB SSD blue

HARDWARE: TTX3 Model 404 I5cpu/8GBram/660gtx video card

IO: FASTIO JAMMA = works perfectly K91X1204A

IO: JVS JAMMA 938-13683-93 REV B = working now after i screwed around with the control panel COM ports, but didn't work on first write.

If anyone else tries JVS, can you confirm if it works for you or not? I haven't made any changes to this TTX3 unit, it's completely stock.

Edited by murray

Ok, so i worked out what the problem is.

There is 2 COM ports in the Windows Control Panel

For some reason, one of the COM ports is disabled, it's set to COM70 and it's disabled. The other COM port is set to COM2 and it's enabled.  The problem is, the port that is disabled is the one that the IO board on the TTX3 uses. Pretty simple fix.

Change active COM2 port to be COM10 or something like that.

Enable COM70 and change it to COM2. This fixed it for me.

This will fix JVS IO function. The only way I can see this happening is if the person who made this had their IO plugged into a different header on the motherboard? I tested this on 3 different TTX3 units and they all worked with the changed COM port settings.

So, the steps to fix this are.

1. Goto control panel from UTILS menu, (you will want to enable the mouse as it's cursor is disabled). Goto mouse and goto pointers tab, choose "Windows Default system scheme" this will re-enable the mouse.

2. Goto System in the Control Panel

3. Goto Device Manager

4. In device manager change your com ports like in the picture below.

com.jpg.e9a26a1740c6ceca43b6f34a48da1663.jpg

5. Reboot

You might not need to disable the other port, but i did and it's working now.

Edited by murray

If you use this on a TTX3 with an upgraded video card, it installs the drivers automatically. Just boot it up let it sit for 30 seconds and then restart it and the video card is installed. I just tested this on my system taht has a GTX680 in it. Can confirm the GTX680 runs all games very smoothly.

thanks Murray for the tests and fixes. i haven't bought my 680 card yet but i hope it will just work when i boot up my ttx3 with it.

Edited by darkgunsou86

21 minutes ago, tonyt76 said:

@murray would you recommend going with a GTX 680 or a GTX 760? 

680, but 760 is fine as well.

Look at the thread linked above at AP, it has a lot more info posted there about video card upgrades. Just keep in mind you will need to make sure you have a NON EUFI bios on the card.

hello my experience ... first of all thanks for the good work !!!

I had problems with audio over HDMI, I can't hear anything, and I can't select HDMI in the sound options ...

but I can fix this in the device manager, and put "ENABLE DRIVER" the same problem with JVS (I try naomi's capcom JVS) the solution is as Murray explains.

confirm the JVS CAPCOM WORKS GREAT!!

PD: next beta is more than 1TB? :o

taito 1.jpg

taito.jpg

Edited by marteen

Thankyou for feedback

We now have this confirmed working on 2 x FASTIO and 2 x JVS IO boards. If you have tested this and it works for you, please report here the IO you are using. The more information we can get the better before we push out v4.

We aren't sure what happened with the COM port settings, the unit we tested the final v3 beta release on had the com port working correctly and we disabled the second port just to force it to use the working port. It seems that the port on our unit is a different hardware location. We will test more and hopefully have this resolved in the next release. Thankyou for posting.  @murray

The HDMI audio was disabled to force audio out of the 3.5mm stereo jack. We didn't think that anyone would use HDMI audio, we will leave this enabled on the next release in case anyone wants to use that audio output. Thankyou for reporting this. @marteen. We don't intend for this image to go over 1TB ever. We will cap it at this size. After the latest games we have added (around 50 more since beta v3) there is still 400GB of space to fill. We will be able to fit a LOT of games on this 400GB.

Work has continued on adding content. We have decided to add support for games that require a gamepad. XBOX ONE gamepad will be  added and tested for the next release. We won't be configuring all games to work with the gamepad (you can do this if you like), but certain games we will configure and they will work with gamepad only. For example Wangan 5 + Wangan 6 is added with gamepad configured. Star Wars Pod Battle added with gamepad configured, Mach Storm is added with gamepad configured.

These games will require an XBOX ONE or other compatible analog gamepad to play. We feel that many people will use their arcade cabinets as a general gaming station and having these arcade games playable with a gamepad is a nice addition. If you own custom controls like a steering wheel or a flight stick, you can then easily reconfigure the controls for that hardware and it's all ready and playable on this multi for you.
We are using Teknoparrot on a number of games now. This open up a significant amount of games that were previously not available for us to add. The addition of TP is seamless and you really won't know any difference from jconfig.

@GTO77  2 players in the TTX3 games is not possible. Those games only support 2 players over NXL2. IGS PGM is on the list for systems to add as a whole. It will be available in a future release.

message from creator

The multigame is working with my FASTIO K91X1201204A with a supergun. I had to enable the NVIDIA High Definition Audio driver too to enable sound through HDMI. No need to find a speaker for it as I play the TTX3 through my TV. 

Will a Xbox Series X controller work by plugging it through the USB port? I intend to use the controller plugged in to avoid using batteries.

I might get a Sinden lightgun in the future. It would be great if it would be supported in lightgun games.

It's great to use Teknoparrot as many PC based arcade games would be playable. Hoping for shooting games such as Let's Go Island games to be added.

Thanks so much for making the multigame. As a sidenote, the Delta PSU inside the TTX3 blew up when I first booted the multigame. Bought a new desktop PSU and all is working fine now.

Couple of things I found while testing:

-In the NAOMI games section, when I select Zero Gunner 2 it boots up Toy Fighter (Toy Fighter also boots up Toy Fighter).

-HLSL filter is good for older games like CPS1, but seems really heavy for the Cave shooters (maybe even CPS3).  I think most of the newer CAVE shooters natively ran in 31k?  The HLSL makes it a bit harder to recognize bullet patterns and detail on those games.  I'll check out what MAME settings I have for those and report back.

For next round of games to be added, I would also like to nominate Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, if at all possible.

Thanks again for everything!   What I tested so far ran smoothly and no slowdowns.

Edited by GTO77
Adding

Question: for those of us on arcade cabinets, is there a button or button combination for inserting coins?  Right now I have a keyboard attached, but it is really the only thing requiring me to have a keyboard attached at all.

Coin mech works fine for me on jvs and fastio. I have it running in 2 machines on fastio and jvs and the mech is working for credits. It would be nice if freeplay was set on all games. I'm happy to help set freeplay on a lot of the mame games, but not sure you can do that and export the files. I'll look into it. I'm pretty sure on mame you have to set freeplay on every game individually..... It might be possible to set it for all the Neo Geo games through the unibios which would take care of a big chunk of them.

There's a video of the menu here if anyone wants to see what's included. Some gameplay at the very end of the video.

Edited by murray

1 saat önce, murray said:

Coin mech works fine for me on jvs and fastio. I have it running in 2 machines on fastio and jvs and the mech is working for credits. It would be nice if freeplay was set on all games. I'm happy to help set freeplay on a lot of the mame games, but not sure you can do that and export the files. I'll look into it. I'm pretty sure on mame you have to set freeplay on every game individually..... It might be possible to set it for all the Neo Geo games through the unibios which would take care of a big chunk of them.

There's a video of the menu here if anyone wants to see what's included. Some gameplay at the very end of the video.

Thanks for the video

Did you test naomi games ?  How is the performance ? and which emulator did they use ? 

I beleive it has to be Reicast or Flycast ?

thanks.

3 hours ago, mR_CaESaR said:

Is the coin mech wired up? Unless the fastio to keyboard isn't emulating coin insert for 5 

My coin mech was unhooked a long time ago, as I wired it to a button for a PC.  I was just wondering if I missed a button combination for adding coins.  If not, I guess I'll just wire it up again.

22 minutes ago, GTO77 said:

My coin mech was unhooked a long time ago, as I wired it to a button for a PC.  I was just wondering if I missed a button combination for adding coins.  If not, I guess I'll just wire it up again.

Not that I know of, i tried to mash around the buttons and it doesn't seem there is one. I couldn't find it anyways. There are a lot more games that can be set to freeplay, you have to do them one by one though... it's gonna take a loooong ass time.

1 hour ago, hursit said:

Thanks for the video

Did you test naomi games ?  How is the performance ? and which emulator did they use ? 

I beleive it has to be Reicast or Flycast ?

thanks.

It's Demul, I tested some of everything. NAOMI runs at perfect framerates. Same with Atomiswave. It's the first time i've ever played Dolphin Blue with no slowdown and it feels kinda weird. MVC2 CVSNK2 powerstone 2, i tested all of them. Demul only runs at 31k resolution internal so they aren't playing at 1080p res.

I encountered an issue with the Demul playing atomiswave and naomi games. I had plugged in a mouse to do some setup in the control panel and nvidia control panel. I enabled the pointer to see it then choose BLANK after i'm done. now launching atomiswave and naomi games gives an error. Error! (HRESULT = 80040154) DirectInput CreateDevice mouse FAILED. I have to plug the mouse into a USB port to play the games.

For Ring games, Launching Let's Go Island Lost on the Island of Tropics and Operation GHOST gets ERRO DIRECT3D!

For TTX games, Spica Adventure throws up 2 error dialog boxes in sequence. Both are gibberish as they might be in Japanese. the first box mentioned Direct3D.

For TTX2 games, Chaos Breaker auto returns to launcher a few seconds after battle starts.
Gaia Attack 4 mouse and joypad doesn't work. can't select anything manually and can't return to launcher.

TTX3 and ES3 games are fine.

I am testing the PC based arcade games currently as those games are why I got the TTX3 in the first place. the emulators are nice to have and convenient but they are not on my priority list right now as I have some of the original hardware.

Edited by darkgunsou86

35 minutes ago, darkgunsou86 said:

(HRESULT = 80040154) DirectInput CreateDevice mouse FAILED.

I had the same error on first launch of Fist of the North Star.

I plugged a mouse, problem went away as far as I know. I need to double check to make sure.

On another note, Blazing Star doesn't launch. The script is wrong, it launches Breakers.

I guess someone was tired ^^

We can post from this account direct now, so going forward this will be our official posting account.

Firstly, a big thank you to everyone that has tested and reported issues, we really appreciate your time.

@darkgunsou86

Q. I might get a Sinden lightgun in the future. It would be great if it would be supported in lightgun games.

A. Without owning one of these, it's impossible to test or make it work. In the future we might try and add lightgun support, but without the hardware it makes it difficult. It will stay on the TODO list for now. We would like to add as many shooters as we can, but gun support is going to be difficult. In the future after we are happy we have added all or most of the games we want, we might get some hardware and go back and deal with this.

Q. Will a Xbox Series X controller work by plugging it through the USB port? I intend to use the controller plugged in to avoid using batteries.

A. This is our intention yes. Wired through USB or wireless through USB PC wireless adapter for controller. So far this will only be for games that require analogue and run on Teknoparot of Jconfig.

@GTO77

Q. For those of us on arcade cabinets, is there a button or button combination for inserting coins?

A. No, sorry there isn't. Had we thought of this at the start it would have been a really good function to have. Unfortunately now it will be a large amount of work and coding to go back and add this. It would need to be added to around 40 custom controller executables. Sorry but it's not going to happen. It may be possible to add this function to a button 7 if your cabinet has a button 7, but you would need to wire that button up to the FASTIO or JVS IO, which is no problem because i think most of them support 7 buttons. If we did that, it would only work on most games, not all games. But most of the games that require custom IO configurations work with free play anyway. We will keep this in mind and put it on the TODO/MAYBE list. We plan on setting all games to free play, it will just take a lot of time to do this. It will happen though if a game supports it.

Q. In the NAOMI games section, when I select Zero Gunner 2 it boots up Toy Fighter (Toy Fighter also boots up Toy Fighter).

-HLSL filter is good for older games like CPS1, but seems really heavy for the Cave shooters (maybe even CPS3).  I think most of the newer CAVE shooters natively ran in 31k?  The HLSL makes it a bit harder to recognize bullet patterns and detail on those games.  I'll check out what MAME settings I have for those and report back.

A. We agree that it looks better on some games than it does on others. We will add this to the TODO list, when we get a majority of the mame games added we will go back and try and tweak it more. If anyone has any suggestions in the interim, feel free to offer them up!

Q. For next round of games to be added, I would also like to nominate Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, if at all possible.

A. We will look into getting dolphin running for this game. No promises, but if it works we can probably add it quite easily.

@darkgunsou86

Q. I encountered an issue with the Demul playing atomiswave and naomi games. I had plugged in a mouse to do some setup in the control panel and NVIDIA control panel. I enabled the pointer to see it then choose BLANK after I'm done. now launching atomiswave and naomi games gives an error. Error! (HRESULT = 80040154) DirectInput CreateDevice mouse FAILED. I have to plug the mouse into a USB port to play the games.

A. This is something we never encountered as we always had a mouse connected. We can reproduce the error though. If any game requires a mouse to play, such as gun games. They are tested and will work with a mouse, no other configurations have been tested or are intended to work at this stage. If you want to play those games with other control methods, you do so at your own experimental risk. We can't really help with if they will or will not work. Feel free to test it, just understand these games can be very temperamental about controls especially the gun games.  They are often hard coded to work with a mouse in the exe or have hard coded dll's hacked to work with a mouse.

If you are playing a mouse shooting game, you will need a mouse and we don't see any reason to launch the game without it. Plug in your mouse! If you get it working with a gun or control pad, great, but i wouldn't expect too much on that front. Adding support for game pads in the future will also be for specific games only, it won't be generic support for all games. That's not how this multi works. It's game by game, each game generally has it's own settings/config and requires a lot of time to make a lot of these games function. The benefit is that we are doing this for 1 hardware platform, the TTX3. So we can make it work on that and it should replicate the functionality across all hardware the same. We say it *might work on other PC hardware, try it if you please, but there are no guarantees.

What settings did you change in Nvidia control panel? You shouldn't need to change anything. It should work out of the box.

Q. For Ring games, Launching Let's Go Island Lost on the Island of Tropics and Operation GHOST gets ERRO DIRECT3D!

A. These games will run only with a mouse connected. Without mouse they won't launch.

Q. For TTX games, Spica Adventure throws up 2 error dialog boxes in sequence. Both are gibberish as they might be in Japanese. the first box mentioned Direct3D.

A. We have no issues with this game on TTX or TTX2 (same game one version is for NXL, but they are different installs so we added both versions).

Q. For TTX2 games, Chaos Breaker auto returns to launcher a few seconds after battle starts.

A. We can replicate this, thank you for the report, we will add this to the list to be fixed.

Q. Gaia Attack 4 mouse and joypad doesn't work. can't select anything manually and can't return to launcher.

A. We can replicate this, thank you for the report, we will add this to the list to be fixed. It's possible this game is hard coded to require the windows mouse cursor be active or it doesn't work. We will investigate further.

@voidsickness

Q. Wish I could just get the naomi and snk games for my current multi so I wouldn't need a 1tb drive and the nag screen.

A. Sorry, but the "nag" screen is staying on our multi. It's to deter anyone trying to profit from the work and the reason for making this multi was to enable it for free, not for people to profit on ebay sales. If you want to add those games to another multi, it's not difficult, all the information is there. I'm sure someone will hack it apart and re-release it without the nag screen, we can't stop you. If you are doing that though, you are basically doing all the work again to make your own so you may as well just make your own! There are also other options out there. The Arcade Hustle multi, the Virgins multi, the Broken Arms multi. The naomi games are the demul set from archive.org and the neo geo games are from mame and use mame for the emulator.

@everyone

All Demul games and shooting games in general do not like the mouse being disconnected. We have a workaround for this. You can enable a feature in Windows so you can control the mouse with the arrow keys on the number pad. It's an accessibility feature. If you unplug the mouse and then enable this feature, the mouse cursor gets re-enabled and you can control it with the number pad arrows. This also tricks Demul and other games into thinking you have a mouse connected. It's a little tedious, but it works. We can enable and disable this feature via a registry key, so it is possible that we can add an enable/disable option for this in the UTILS menu in future so you don't have to do it manually. We might try and script all of this into one function on the utils menu to enable/disable the blank mouse cursor profile and to enable/disable the "control mouse with buttons" function so you will just have to select the option to enable or disable the mouse from UTILS, the system will reboot and it will do all of the required functions for you. We will add it to the TODO list.

For now, see the picture below on how to make this happen. Just keep in mind you MUST do this AFTER you have unplugged the mouse. If you enable the setting, and then unplug your mouse, it won't work, it resets the setting. So you will need to use the keyboard to navigate to enable this setting. Also if you plug a mouse back in after you have enabled it, it will turn it off again. It's a bit tedious at the moment, but it is a workaround for now.

mouse.jpg.c1dcdfcfcb367b6f4127b3f8a495a0e7.jpg

Here is the current change log.

FIXES

* Shortcut for Blazing Star fixed (a lot of tired nights on this multi)

* Shortcut for Toy Fighter fixed

* HDMI audio disabled fixed

* COM2 not working without changing settings workaround added

ADDED

* added CPS2 English set (will most likely add separate JP set for CPS2 as well)
* ES3 Added Wangan Midnight Tune 5 1080p (teknoparrot gamepad xbox one controls setup - analogue steer and pedals)

* ES3 Added Wangan Midnight Tune 6 (jconfig gamepad xbox one)
* ES3 Added Tekken 7 FR Round 2 1080p
* ES3 Added Lost Land Adventure 1080p
* ES3 Added Lost Land Adventure Dome 1080p (added dome as well because the perspective of gun line in the dome fix version is weird)
* ES3 Added Star Wars Pod 1080p (teknoparrot analogue gamepad controls)
* ES3 Added Mach storm 1080p (teknoparrot analogue gamepad controls)

BUGS

* KOF 14 sometimes doesnt start, if you restart it a few times it will start.
* SNK heroines is the same as kof 14 with not starting first time
* Gaia attack 4 controls not working

* Chaos breaker crash back to menu

* Demul and gun games not launching without mouse connected.

not sure if it's of high importance, but check line 257 of the neogeo script "FileChangeDir("E:\syem\AM")"

1 hour ago, jeston said:

not sure if it's of high importance, but check line 257 of the neogeo script "FileChangeDir("E:\syem\AM")"

Well spotted.

That typo made it in to a large number of the launch scripts across various systems. It's not required for the relaunching of the front end, as the path to the exe is explicitly set in the next line. So we didn't go back and fix it in every entry.   It's really not needed anymore but it came across from the previous multi scripts and was left there.

There's a pile of excess stuff in some of those scripts, but it's only a few lines and doesn't slow anything down.

I have finished testing all the games and these are my findings. I am connecting my TTX3 to my 4k tv. when i launch battle fantasia, the screen is small in the centre of my tv. i checked the nvidia control panel and it's set to 4k resolution. changing it to 1080p make the game full screen. the display scaling is also set to Display. i changed it to GPU. I am using a supergun with a sega saturn controller with an adapter on a K91X1204A FASTIO board.

For Neo Geo, Neo Turf Masters doesn't launch.

For Naomi, all ok except Zero Gunner 2.

For Laserdisk, Thayer's Quest controls don't work. Sometimes in Laserdisk games, the controls don't work and I have to power off and on the ttx3 manually to fix this.

For CPS1, CPS3 and Cave games, all OK.

For Atomiswave, Faster Than Speed can't use direction controls. Maximum Speed controls don't work except for view change. Sports Shooting USA mouse aiming don't work. Victory Furlong controls don't work.

I'm not a fan of scanlines in MAME and I hope there's an option to disable them. I noticed that if I press coin insert key multiple times in succession, it will cause coin error and the game will restart.

Blade Arcus from Shining sometimes doesn't start until I power off and on the ttx3.

Launching Let's Go Island Lost on the Island of Tropics and Operation Ghost still doesn't work with mouse plugged in. ERRO DIRECT3D! error box shows up.
Spica Adventure for TTX1 still doesn't work. I think these 3 games don't work because I changed some settings in the Nvidia control panel as they all had direct3d error boxes.

Most gun games don't have an aiming reticle and this makes hitting things hard.

Games recommendations.

Since TeknoParrot is used, will these games be added? after burner climax, aliens extermination, border break scramble, contra evolution, counterstrike neo, daytona championship usa, far cry paradise lost, ghost squad evolution, justice league heroes united, let's go jungle special, let's go jungle lost on the island of spice, lets go safari, luigi's mansion arcade, outrun 2 sp sdx, phantom breaker another code, rambo, silent hill the arcade, the house of the dead 4, the house of the dead 4 special, theatrhythm final fantasy all-star carnival, too spicy, virtua fighter 5. Loving deads the house of the dead EX.

If Dolphin can be used, Sega Triforce games can be played. The 3 good games are F-Zero AX. Mario Kart Arcade GP and GP2.

CXBX Reloaded can be used for Sega Chihiro games. The good games are Virtua Cop 3, The House of the dead 3, Crazy Taxi 3, Outrun 2, Outrun 2 SP. Ghost Squad.

Since Demul is used, can Sega Model 3 and Hikaru games be added? They might not work well though.

Good Sega Model 3 games are Virtua Fighter 3 and 3tb. The Lost World: Jurassic Park Special, Fighting Vipers 2, Virtual-On Oratorio Tangram, Daytona USA 2: Power Edition, Spikeout: Final Edition, The Ocean Hunter, Star Wars Trilogy Arcade, L.A. Machineguns.

2 games are good on Sega Hikaru. Brave Firefighters and Planet Harriers.

Missing TTX games: Half-Life 2: Survivor Ver.2.0 and Mobile Suit Gundam: Spirits of Zeon Memories.

Missing TTX2 games: Elevator Action Death Parade, The King of Fighters: Maximum Impact Regulation A, Yatagarasu: Attack on Cataclysm.

Missing TTX3 games: Left 4 Dead -Survivors-, School of Ragnarok, School of Ragnarok Re:Boot.

With Street Fighter V Type Arcade (TTX4) playable, can Starwing Paradox, Magicians Dead, Magicians Dead Next Blazing work?

Atomiswave just miss 2 unreleased games: Force Five and Kenju.

Good Naomi games: Akatsuki Denkou Senki, Border Down, Cannon Spike/Gunspike, Capcom Vs. SNK : Millennium Fight 2000 Pro, Chaos Field, Confidential Mission, Cosmic Smash, Dead or Alive 2 Millennium, Death Crimson OX, Dynamite Deka EX, Exzeal, ExZeus, Gigawing 2, Guilty Gear X, Guilty Gear XX #Reload, Guilty Gear XX : The Midnight Carnival, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core, Guilty Gear XX Slash, Gun Survivor 2 : Biohazard Code Veronica, Illmatic Envelope, Jingi Storm - The Arcade, Karous, Ninja Assault, Powerstone, Project Justice / Moero! Justice Gakuen, Radilgy, Radirgy Noa, Shikigami No Shiro II / The Castle of Shikigami II, Slash Out, Spikers Battle, The House of the Dead 2, The Typing of the Dead, Trizeal, Trigger Heart Exelica, Virtua Tennis / Power Smash, Virtual On Oratorio Tangram M.S.B.S.Ver.5.66, Zombie Revenge.

Good Naomi 2 games: Virtua Fighter 4, Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution, Virtua Fighter 4 Final Tuned.

I didn't check whether CAVE and Neo Geo have all the good games.

@darkgunsou86 Thank you for taking the time to test and report.

You really need to set your TV to 1080p, rewrite the image to HDD and don't touch anything in the NVIDIA control panel. These games are all set and tested with 1080p screen resolution. They can be very fussy about how they behave with different settings other than they were tested with or intended to be used with. There is no benefit to running your TV at 4K as none of the games will operate at this resolution. They don't behave like your average PC game where they just pick up the desktop resolution, the games are almost always hard set in the exe or by other means.

Of course you can run at whatever resolution you like, but we have tested and confirmed at 1080p resolution. Lets go Island,Operation Ghost, Spica Adventure and Blade Arcus all run fine for us on the default multi image settings. We have no issues with those games. You shouldn't need to change anything in Nvidia control panel. There are a few custom things set in there that you need for Lets Go Island and Ghost Recon to work.

* For Neo Geo, Neo Turf Masters doesn't launch.  - Thanks for this, we've fixed it now.

* For Naomi, all ok except Zero Gunner 2.- Thanks we have fixed it now.

* For Laserdisk, Thayer's Quest controls don't work. Sometimes in Laserdisk games, the controls don't work and I have to power off and on the ttx3 manually to fix this. - Thanks, Thayers Quest not working for us, we will get this fixed. As for the controls not working sometimes, we will test this further.

* For Atomiswave, Faster Than Speed can't use direction controls. Maximum Speed controls don't work except for view change. Sports Shooting USA mouse aiming don't work. Victory Furlong controls don't work. - These games do not operate so well with the controls and a joystick. We may just end up removing them. The shooting games have no crosshair in the original, it's meant to be this way. They are games of accuracy skill. So the no crosshair in the Atomiswave gun games is usually how the original is. Almost all the other gun games have a crosshair except Haunted Museum 1.

* I'm not a fan of scanlines in MAME and I hope there's an option to disable them. I noticed that if I press coin insert key multiple times in succession, it will cause coin error and the game will restart. - Just google how to disable hlsl in mame. You just go into the emulator ini and disable it. It's not difficult. It's just a setting in the mame ini file. It will disable it for all games or enable it for all games. Pressing coin insert quickly and getting an error is part of the game, nothing can be done about that.

* Blade Arcus from Shining sometimes doesn't start until I power off and on the ttx3. - Works fine for us on default settings

* Launching Let's Go Island Lost on the Island of Tropics and Operation Ghost still doesn't work with mouse plugged in. ERRO DIRECT3D! error box shows up. Spica Adventure for TTX1 still doesn't work.  - All games work fine for us on default settings

Thanks for the game recommendations. For now we are focusing mainly on the arcade systems in mame, and we will start adding things from Teknoparrot that aren't there.

Just keep in mind that the gamepad support will not be general gamepad support for all games. It will be specific games supporting it and they will be looking for a directly connected USB game pad when they do. We might add a small icon to the game tiles in the menu when a game requires a mouse or gamepad, this way you will know before you start the game. We have around 400GB left to full with games after the last round of additions, so there is a lot of space.

Thank you again for all your testing and input.

@GTO77

* For next round of games to be added, I would also like to nominate Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, if at all possible. - We've added this on dolphin. It works at double resolution on the 660gtx with the very occasional stutter (it's not macing cpu, ram or GPU ram by any means so not sure what the stutter is,). We'll test it on the 680gtx video card later. It should run @ triple resolution (1080p) with the 680 card.

I didn't change the Nvidia settings initially. But when I run Battle Fantasia, the screen is small. I had a feeling something is not right in the Nvidia control panel.

When I opened it, it was set to 4K. I didn't set it to 4K. The TTX3 image detected my 4K TV and set it by itself. I had to manually set it to 1080p. after that, battle fantasia is full screen.

To be clear, now the TTX3 Nvidia settings is 1080p not 4K. My 4KTV can display 1080p no problem.

The Display Scaling was also set to Display. I read the readme and it said to set it to GPU so I manually set it to GPU.

What are the custom settings for Lets Go Island and Operation GHOST? I check and see if my settings are different. If they are different, I will set it to your settings and see if the games work properly with the changed settings.

Edited by darkgunsou86

Thank you so much for adding Tatsunoko vs Capcom!   That is my son's favorite game.  Any word on IGS PGM games (Demon Front, Martial Masters, Spectral vs Generation)?  I won't ask for anything else after that.