CiTrON

[Arcade PC] ALL.Net P-ras MULTI Ver.

3 hours ago, maabus said:

@fire10

no the name of the folder doesnt matter... my folder is just called Virtua Fighter Esports 2021. 

you have it in this folder right? 

image.png.38b0d0a6f27ad6ce542d8dc0e2c9c510.png

What is the crc32 of your apm.dll? Mine is CRC32: DAEEF589. Maybe you have a bad dll?

I can get goonya fighter to work but not anything else 

On 20/07/2021 at 4:02 PM, tommiegunz said:

Do you think it would run with the specs on the left side of the screen u dear my prof pic I wanna feel like it can but it crashes after trying to launch In tp 

It should yes, it might need switched to performance settings on the graphics card because that will be the weak point but it will definitely run, probably not at 60 fps but at a playable rate at least.

@fire10

I took it from APM V1.04 internal 0 [Sega APM3]. I posted the site on page 16. The extraction passwords are in the Gate.txt file. 

I also uploaded my apm.dll. the link is in a reply to trymado on page 15, if you want to try it. 

Other than that I have not changed anything to get the games running, and i usually have issues with some games.

I do have an overly powerful system, but i would think the games would at least load if you meet minimum requirements. 

Edited by maabus

8 minutes ago, maabus said:

@fire10

I took it from APM V1.04 internal 0 [Sega APM3]. I posted the site on page 16. The extraction passwords are in the Gate.txt file. 

I also uploaded my apm.dll. the link is in a reply to trymado on page 15, if you want to try it. 

Other than that I have not changed anything to get the games running, and i usually have issues with some games.

I do have an overly powerful system, but i would think the games would at least load if you meet minimum requirements. 

Thanks mate I'll try again. I'm running an i7, gtx 970 strix nvidia, 32gb ram. Runs everything else so must be something I'm doing wrong lol

1 hour ago, TomW1972 said:

It should yes, it might need switched to performance settings on the graphics card because that will be the weak point but it will definitely run, probably not at 60 fps but at a playable rate at least.

How do I change the performance settings I was in the control panel Messing around and couldn’t find certain settings said needed 

@Tommiegunz, it is in the Nvidia control panel rather than the windows one, it should come with your graphics card driver if not then you can download it from the Windows store as well, just right click on the icon in your taskbar and go to Nvidia settings, where you set it to the performance preference rather than the quality pre-set.

1 minute ago, TomW1972 said:

@Tommiegunz, it is in the Nvidia control panel rather than the windows one, it should come with your graphics card driver if not then you can download it from the Windows store as well, just right click on the icon in your taskbar and go to Nvidia settings, where you set it to the performance preference rather than the quality pre-set.

Oh I did that in nividia control pa el and it still crashed after tp loaded dll and resumigame 

1 minute ago, tommiegunz said:

Oh I did that in nividia control pa el and it still crashed after tp loaded dll and resumigame 

It sounds like the dll is the problem, maybe just delete it and try one from a different source, you will get it going mate just trying, if you want I will send you the one that is working for me in a message?

27 minutes ago, TomW1972 said:

The you go, Tommiegunz, this one definitely works. Good luck.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Still crashing after tp tries to load the game 😢

48 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

does this game work now ?

Not that I'm aware of, but when I tired running it directly without Teknoparrot, it said that it needed the apm_x86.dll file. After adding the file it didnt ask for anything else, but it did not run. 

Rolling Gunner will need apm_x86.dll too. 

Edited by maabus

11 minutes ago, maabus said:

Not that I'm aware of, but when I tired running it directly without Teknoparrot, it said that it needed the apm_x86.dll file. After adding the file it didnt ask for anything else, but it did not run. 

Rolling Gunner will need apm_x86.dll too. 

ok cheers for the info :very-good:

Excuse me but Senjin Aleste and Rolling Thunder works now? 

Edited by Rex2573

No they are not working yet. 

If you try running them natively though they will ask for the apm_x86.dll file, so you will need it for when the game is working. 

5 minuti fa, maabus ha scritto:

No they are not working yet. 

If you try running them natively though they will ask for the apm_x86.dll file, so you will need it for when the game is working. 

Ok...thanks

2 hours ago, tommiegunz said:

Still crashing after tp tries to load the game 😢

Try just pasting both apm dll's ie the apmx86 and the apm into the same folder as your exe, if they are extra they wont be used and they wont do any harm anyway. That is what I did so I didnt have to guess which one worked, I also have the gamepad dll's in the same folder.

Il y a 17 heures, Master Race Games a dit :

Can anyone help??

image.png.f4c9a518dad63c2e41d472c97e68a880.png

is that Otoshu DX? That game doesn't work. 

I can't read the error.. it is too small. 

Edited by 7zxkv

1 hour ago, eljose said:

No, you only strictly speaking need one but if you just put them both in anyway, it saves the trouble of trying to guess which one is the right one to use for a particular dump, they are tiny files anyway and having them both in your folder, wont do any harm, the one which isn't needed will just not be used, if for any reason the game does not run, then you know it is not that and then can look for another reason because you know it is not because you have the wrong dll file.

From my tests...

Working Games: so far apm_x86.dll is not needed for any of the working games. 

Goonya Fighter - must have apm.dll in game folder. Will get cant load apm.dll error if missing. apm_x86.dll not needed

Pengo! Online - must have apm.dll in root folder. Will get apm.dll can't be found error if missing. apm_x86.dll not needed

Puyo Puyo e-sports Arcade v1.01 - must have apm.dll in root folder. Will get failed to run process in TeknoParrot. apm_x86.dll not needed

Virtua Fighter e-sports - must have apm.dll in runtime\media folder. Will get failed to run process in TeknoParrot. apm_x86.dll not needed

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown - must have apm.dll in runtime\media\vf5fs folder. Will get failed to run process in TeknoParrot. apm_x86.dll not needed

Non working games. Tested by running exe without TeknoParrot. Can't fully verify since games do not work. 

Aleste - apm_x86.dll needed in root folder. Does not ask for apm.dll if missing. Crashes to desktop.

Otshu DX - Loads developer title and gives C++ runtime error if apm.dll in root folder. Loads developer title and freezes if apm_x86.dll is in root folder or no .dll file is in root folder. 

Rolling Gunner - must have apm_x86.dll in root folder. Will get apm_x86 can't be found error if missing. apm.dll not needed. Game doesn't load at all.

Tapping Skill Test - must have apm.dll in root folder. Will get apm.dll can't be found error if missing. apm_x86.dll not needed. Crashes to desktop

Under Night Rebirth - must have apm_x86.dll in root folder. Will get apm_x86 can't be found error if missing. apm.dll not needed. Crashes to desktop

Wonderland Wars - does not ask for either dll. Game boots after a shader render count down timer, but does not have input capabilities. 

Edited by maabus

5 hours ago, PowerKopter69 said:

wonderland wars is not APM3 game

Guess thats why it doesnt need the apm.dll files! :timide::ptdr:

Thanks for letting me know.. i accidently put it into the wrong folder. 

On 21/07/2021 at 5:48 PM, tommiegunz said:

Same issue here. Puyol Puyo Esports loads for me with the same dll file, very weird

2 hours ago, fire10 said:

Same issue here. Puyol Puyo Esports loads for me with the same dll file, very weird

Yeah I got all games working except VF5esport bundle