5a7h8e3vc7yw

Taito Type X3 Multi Game - TTX1/TTX2/TTX3/NXL/NXL2/RING/ES3 - For Original Hardware + Fastio

12 hours ago, satchmo said:

This isn't the right place to ask-- but has anyone created a JVS image for ttx3 that includes roms?

Been struggling for a few weeks with the arcade hustle image... tried the trymado rips, using the loaded niko ttx2 iso, various other dumps... messing with rfid_god, keys, using the arcade virgins file structure for reference.

arcade virgins iso worked with puzzle and dragon ttx3, had some slowdown on a few games... es9 games didn't work for me. But ttx 1, ttx2 (non-nesica), ringedge, and ttx3 games worked (not very well for a few of the ttx3 games). thanks a ton :)

I read some message post on discord.

New version to release will be work jvs work fastio this mode will be swap option. New version will be easy video driver swap easy to explorer open easy to control panel and more. New version will be TTX3 & PC use no more onlyTTX3. New version NO card read need for any game.  More new option add. 1080p will be size. I ask when release and no time given. New version much more game. New version will be 1TB SSD

Edited by 5a7h8e3vc7yw

8 hours ago, 5a7h8e3vc7yw said:

I read some message post on discord.

New version to release will be work jvs work fastio this mode will be swap option. New version will be easy video driver swap easy to explorer open easy to control panel and more. New version will be TTX3 & PC use no more onlyTTX3. New version NO card read need for any game.  More new option add. 1080p will be size. I ask when release and no time given. New version much more game. New version will be 1TB SSD

Thanks for the update. In the mean time, I'll keep troubleshooting my own work.

Le 07/04/2021 à 19:12, bonky0013 a dit :

Salut,

Essaye avec HDDRawCopy1.10Portable ;)

Salut,

En fait cetait le décompressage de l'image que j'avais raté, j'avais du le stop avant la fin...

So, on a Vewlix C with Sanwa 768P :

-All Gulty Gear doesnt Work

- Pokken is 3/4 size of the screen

Edited by Gagapa

5 hours ago, Gagapa said:

Salut,

En fait cetait le décompressage de l'image que j'avais raté, j'avais du le stop avant la fin...

So, on a Vewlix C with Sanwa 768P :

-All Gulty Gear doesnt Work

- Pokken is 3/4 size of the screen

Read mr_caesar post on page 1, he fixed the same issues.

On 3/30/2021 at 2:44 PM, murray said:

I have a friend who made it work with his 760gtx video card in his model 404.

He had to put explorer.exe back in the image, and then install the nvidia video driver that supports his card. It does work fine after you do this.

Could someone explain how to do this? It would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by tonyt76

Le 09/04/2021 à 02:17, murray a dit :

Read mr_caesar post on page 1, he fixed the same issues.

Hello,

How can i do this : 

First things first, I needed to copy the following files as they are not there (assuming this was done on purpose?)

• explorer.exe which can be located from your windows 10 pc c:\windows\explorer.exe
  • cmd.exe which can be located from your windows 10 pc c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe

When i connect my SSD, i have SETTINGS (D:) and GAMES (G:) but i dont see the windows 10 of the multi to put the explorer and cmd. 

So, how can i "install" these files?

14 hours ago, Gagapa said:

Hello,

How can i do this : 

First things first, I needed to copy the following files as they are not there (assuming this was done on purpose?)

• explorer.exe which can be located from your windows 10 pc c:\windows\explorer.exe
  • cmd.exe which can be located from your windows 10 pc c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe

When i connect my SSD, i have SETTINGS (D:) and GAMES (G:) but i dont see the windows 10 of the multi to put the explorer and cmd. 

So, how can i "install" these files?

Goto control panel>> Administrative tools >> Computer Management >> Disk Management.

Find the disk that you burned the multi to and you should see the partition there, just assign it a drive letter. Right click it an go change drive letter. You'll know what drive it is because it will also have a D and G partition on there already.

Le 15/04/2021 à 10:09, murray a dit :

Goto control panel>> Administrative tools >> Computer Management >> Disk Management.

Find the disk that you burned the multi to and you should see the partition there, just assign it a drive letter. Right click it an go change drive letter. You'll know what drive it is because it will also have a D and G partition on there already.

Hello, 

First, thanks you murray for your help : it works easyli.

So, i've followed this steps :

"Once I had explorer.exe installed, I loaded the software hive on another windows 10 pc and changed it to boot into attract mode to windows itself

• Open regedit
  • Highlight HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
  • File>Load Hive... (Load the SOFTWARE hive from the multi drive located in Windows\System32\config)
  • You will be asked to put a Key Name - I just do TTX3-SOFTWARE
  • Drill down to Computer\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon
  • Under Shell, changed the value from C:\tdegboot.exe to C:\Windows\explorer.exe
  • Highlight TTX3-SOFTWARE
  • File Unload Hive 
  • Select Yes when asked the question about unloading the current key and all of its subkeys

After booting to windows, I tried changing the resolution using the nvidia control panel. I first tried the res that Murray was using 1366x768, but as you can see from the image below, it still wasn't playing nicely with those games that are weird (pokken tournament and Phantom Breaker Another Code)"

But, when i'm booting on the TTX3 or on a PC, i just have a black screen with the mouse.

I tried CTRL + ALT + DEL or Windows + R and nothing happend.

I have check 3 times the previous steps.

Any idea?

One thing : He said "Drill down to Computer/Microsoft:WindowsNT...", i dont find "Computer", i found "Microsoft/WindowsNT" beside TTX3-SOFTWARE: 

image.png.674fcd2ae5bee48f489f47c639f6f917.png

20210417_000352.jpg

Edited by Gagapa

The registry key is at this path.

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon

image.png.d7f660c57671d8d49442642388a62bdc.png

Change this key to be the path to your explorer.exe file.

C:\explorer.exe is where it usually is but it's going to be wherever you put it.

When you set that you explorer.exe, your computer should boot directly to the desktop instead of loading the attract mode menu.

Edited by murray

Man, i'm going crazy lol 

Explorer.exe is on the right files :

image.png.141a0feb5f76350c1a2ae234af48dea7.png

CMD.exe too: 

image.png.56fca80ca1c2b2f381e0745a5753f2c5.png

Regedit too: 

image.png.7a3b62822d69bac01e8af272a431c542.png

And on a PC or on a TTX3, the Attract mode work but explorer.exe still not workd : if i quit the attract mode with Escape, i have a black screen with the mouse and i cant do anything.

I really dont know where im failing.

Sorry for your time Murray, i'm really trying my best 

Edited by Gagapa

Try and set cmd.exe as your winlogon shell.

So instead of explorer.exe, set your shell to be

c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe

All you are doing with this change is telling windows what it should run when it boots up. If you set it to cmd.exe, your computer should boot and run a cmd prompt. When you have that open, you can just navigate to your explorer.exe and try and run it from the cmd prompt. See if you can get cmd.exe to boot on startup.

Just make sure when you are editing the registry hive from the TTX3 installation, make sure you UNLOAD it after you have edited it. (goto file\unload hive)

See if you can make that boot. This will tell us if you are changing the shell correctly or not.

Il y a 3 heures, murray a dit :

The registry key is at this path.

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon

image.png.d7f660c57671d8d49442642388a62bdc.png

Change this key to be the path to your explorer.exe file.

C:\explorer.exe is where it usually is but it's going to be wherever you put it.

When you set that you explorer.exe, your computer should boot directly to the desktop instead of loading the attract mode menu.

So, i charge the TTX3 Software on H:\SETTINGS.

I edit on the regedit , in

And i unload.

The result is : my ttx3 boot on attract mode BUT my pc boot on cmd lol

That's why i dont understant i have to change de reg on Computer/hkey_local_machine/software... and not on Computer/hkey_local_machine/TTX3-Software/software...

Is i a mistake from you?

I think i know what you are doing wrong... haha!!!

I think you are opening the registry of your desktop PC, NOT the registry from the multi!!!!

You need to open the registry file for the TTX multi, and edit it, but you have to do this on your desktop pc.

So, lookin at your picture, your TTX multi system drive is mounted a H:

You need to open regedit on your desktop PC and then open this file

H:\windows\system32\config\software  <<< open this file with regedit. This is registry for your TTX3 multi

DO NOT open this file c:\windows\system32\config\software <<< this is the registry for your desktop pc, you don't want to change this!!!

image.png.1533f04074f0a9bbbb79700e65b3ff2a.png

When you open the hive, it will ask you to give it a name, just name it TTXMULTI  << Then you will see this hive loaded into regedit. THIS is where you need to make the change, in this hive. Find the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon  key there. Change it to cmd.exe. (or even explorer.exe might work now!!)

Then when you are done, click on the TTXMULTI hive you loaded, and select FILE >> UNLOAD HIVE.

Edited by murray

Sorry, the instruction is a little bit unclear.

When you load the hive for TTX3 MULTI, the path given was confusing and sort of incorrect.

Follow the picture.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by murray

I'm sorry but this exctaly what i did.

I show you step by step :

I'm booting on my desktop PC

image.png.517ffd3501e00db3438dca6ddd54b25a.png

On "Taper ici pour rechercher" i write "REGEDIT"

I'm seing this :

image.png.cbfa8ca6dd337e4294b726c760871b98.png

After, i highlight HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and in french "Fichier (File) > Charger la ruche (Load Hive)"

image.png.f206333d70cdca4c198c5b5d4c59029a.png

I click on "software" and name "TTX3-SOFTWARE"

This is my new RegEdit :

image.png.e7d08e23f84ebf9dba89897b3d6e2542.png

So, i have "Software" and "TTX3-SOFTWARE". If i go to "Software" like you write behind, and change WinLOGON, my desktop pc boot on CMD so Why i dont go to TTX3-SOFTWARE?

Im sorry for your time but appriciate a lot your hel ^^ i'm here since 6 hours ^^

Yeah, the instruction is not clear. You need to goto TTX3-SOFTWARE in your picture, NOT SOFTWARE!!

In this image I load the hive as TTXMULTI see the image, follow the path like the image.

Hidden Content

il y a 1 minute, murray a dit :

Sorry, the instruction is a little bit unclear.

When you load the hive for TTX3 MULTI, the path given was confusing and sort of incorrect.

Follow the picture.

dothis.png

Ok so its exctaly what i show you in my previous post : i did it 3 times.

But the last time with Explorer, before i tried with CMD, the CTRL ALT DEL open Task manager, but i cant do more that. A japonese error text appear if i try to open located file

i show you my regedit to see that i'm in TTX3 software and i have change the shell :

image.png.2abb7b53167002bb3af4818dba3e8114.png

Yes, what you are showing is correct.

This should now work in TTX3 when you try to boot.

It will boot whatever you set the shell to be on startup.

So, it still doesnt work : black screen with only yhe mouse.

The only time i coul open something witch CTRL ALT DEL is when i dont use the explorer.exe from C:\windows but from c:\windows\sysWOW64

I think my explorer.exe doesnt work with the TTX3.

Here you go.

c:\windows\explorer.exe

Hidden Content

il y a 6 minutes, murray a dit :

Here you go.

c:\windows\explorer.exe

Hidden Content

Man, its ffinaly working !!!!!!

Why my explorer and cmd doesnt work???? loooool 

Thank you a lot, without you i never could suceed it without the good files lol

1 minute ago, Gagapa said:

Man, its ffinaly working !!!!!!

Why my explorer and cmd doesnt work???? loooool 

Thank you a lot, without you i never could suceed it without the good files lol

You're welcome, glad you got it working!

(you were probably doing it right all along, just not correct explorer.exe file!)

Edited by murray

so, i'm just finish all step but i found a mistake on the mR_CaESaR post :

"Last thing I did was enable the write filter - this is so if you just power off the multi you can't corrupt the OS drive (this is how arcade hustles one was).

• Opened up command prompt (should open to C¥Users¥typexiot)
  • If you type the directory directly it won't recognise it c:\windows\system32, so you need to get back to C¥
    • cd .. (this will take you to C¥Users
    • cd .. (this will take you to C¥)
  • Type cd Windows 
    • cd System32
  • You will now be in C¥Windows¥System32
    • uwfmg.exe filter enable "

The error is on "uwfmg.exe filter enable", miss the "r" so the good text is "uwfmgr.exe filter enable"

Edited by Gagapa

Nice pickup!!

I don't use write filter on my system because i always use shutdown properly button combo.

For Guilty Gear, the problem stills after the changing résolution.

So, the good answer is just to connect a keyboard in the TTX3 during the attract mode and after that, the game works.

5 hours ago, Gagapa said:

For Guilty Gear, the problem stills after the changing résolution.

So, the good answer is just to connect a keyboard in the TTX3 during the attract mode and after that, the game works.

For Guilty Gear XRD and SIGN, goto \engine\config\BaseSystemSettings.ini
Set line 62 and 63 to the res you want. ResX1920 ResY 1080  or whatever desktop resolution you are running.

Those 2 games can be hard set to your screen resolution. I had to set them to 1080p to make them work with my install. I think they just fail if you have them set to a different resolution from your desktop.

I've edited my post with the full path of the registry and also fixed up the typo for the write filter - good pick up @Gagapa

Edited by mR_CaESaR

Doesnt work with Fats I/o ! when i push a button, nothing happened.

I have some issues with Virtual Tennis 4 : If the language is in Japonese, the direction of the Player 2 doesnt work. After i change back the language to USA, the Joystick P2 works again :s

before launching jconfig, run fastio.exe and it's working.

problem with vt4 is the same to sf5 , try to change the keyboard. for sf5 if i use french keyboard the low kick button the player jump.

With the english keyboard it's fine. (i think for vt4 it's the same problem.... try it ;) french = azerty ; english qwerty )

Edited by bonky0013