spiderzsoft

[Arcade PC] Chunithm Crystal / Paradise (Sega NU 1.1)

Is it possible to play head-to-head mode? I tried using two local pcs and configure segatools with real LAN subnet, but couldn't pass the "IP ADDRESS" check.

15 hours ago, tritears said:

Is it possible to play head-to-head mode? I tried using two local pcs and configure segatools with real LAN subnet, but couldn't pass the "IP ADDRESS" check.

There is a guide somewhere around here. It involves ZeroTier but I have never done it.

1 hour ago, redalchemy said:

There is a guide somewhere around here. It involves ZeroTier but I have never done it.

Local network shouldn't require ZeroTier but you'll need to modify your segatools.ini file to use the IP assigned to each computer. Perhaps set it static so it doesn't change 

For the people that have 900+ songs, can you please share what your Option directory looks like (via screenshot)? 

image.png.86f6c7ef3c50149f0ef7b9fb4a977a2a.png

Mine looks like this but I only have ~700. I'm thinking some of these are clashing with others and causing conflict. Which ones will I need and which ones can I get rid of? I'm currently running Crystal but will be upgrading to Paradise this weekend. 

I'm currently testing the game on an HD3000 laptop, but I got these problems.

Running minime results in "Cannot find module 'on-finished" (1st image).

Running chuniApp directly results in "This app can't run on your PC" (2nd image).

Running start.bat results in "Failed to launch executable: 800700c1" (3rd image).

minimerr.png.1ca9fdb77e960b9a0a56e267be927197.png

chuniAppErr.png.b821bc027eb765172ded65b920ca05b0.png

startErr.png.beb1ccf2de3b49c14f36df320b0ba761.png

Is this due to me trying to run it on HD3000, or is it something else? Because it sounds like the exe have some issues. But I even tried the exact same exe from the original dump as well as from the exe in my main laptop (which runs the game perfectly) and it still gives the errors.

59 minutes ago, uglystru said:

For the people that have 900+ songs, can you please share what your Option directory looks like (via screenshot)? 

Mine looks like this but I only have ~700. I'm thinking some of these are clashing with others and causing conflict. Which ones will I need and which ones can I get rid of? I'm currently running Crystal but will be upgrading to Paradise this weekend. 

Try upgrading to Paradise, then run the unlocker to unlock the songs. 945 songs should be there once unlocked with full options folders (excluding the A9XX ones).

This is my options folder

Options.png.82bcdc0050f8ca06eb6a595584302b9a.png

image.png.b30e032e01d7e77aedfd64d63c7e0bad.png 

I think I'm only missing A009 and A011, but I don't believe those contain much. I ran the unlocker, and the FNR tool to change everything in this option folder AND in the data folder. Are these A### folders supposed to be in this option folder? Or are they supposed to be alongside the A000 folder in ChunithmParadise\app\data or ChunithmParadise\data?

Currently I'm sitting at the following:

- 194 Pops&Anime

- 161 niconico

- 96 Touhou Project

- 129 Variety

- 60 Midori

- 38 Gekimai

- 198 Original

Sitting at 876, about 70 missing songs. I'm super confused. 

19 minutes ago, uglystru said:

image.png.b30e032e01d7e77aedfd64d63c7e0bad.png 

I think I'm only missing A009 and A011, but I don't believe those contain much. I ran the unlocker, and the FNR tool to change everything in this option folder AND in the data folder. Are these A### folders supposed to be in this option folder? Or are they supposed to be alongside the A000 folder in ChunithmParadise\app\data or ChunithmParadise\data?

Currently I'm sitting at the following:

- 194 Pops&Anime

- 161 niconico

- 96 Touhou Project

- 129 Variety

- 60 Midori

- 38 Gekimai

- 198 Original

Sitting at 876, about 70 missing songs. I'm super confused. 

It should be in Options folder. Also check your segatools.ini :

; Insert the path to the game Option directory here (contains Axxx directories)
option=(YOUR_OPTION_FOLDER_PATH)

ensure that the your option folder is stated where the (YOUR_OPTION_FOLDER_PATH) is in segatools.ini

7 hours ago, uglystru said:

This is mine currently:

image.png.e047f2a8bb395c8bf6b9efa02f06293d.png

My total song count is currently 945 after using Find and Replace to unlock. A few things to note.

1) I believe A015, A016, and A017 are option files from Amazon Plus. I'm fairly sure the songs were already in the Crystal data as my numbers didn't change after removing them.

2) Similarly, A020 I think was option data for Crystal and/or possibly from Amazon Plus also. Again, I think the song data was already in Paradise as my song count didn't change after removing it.

3) A009 and A011 were just added recently. Before those were added, my song count was 934.

4 hours ago, jt4mtb said:

This is mine currently:

image.png.e047f2a8bb395c8bf6b9efa02f06293d.png

My total song count is currently 945 after using Find and Replace to unlock. A few things to note.

1) I believe A015, A016, and A017 are option files from Amazon Plus. I'm fairly sure the songs were already in the Crystal data as my numbers didn't change after removing them.

2) Similarly, A020 I think was option data for Crystal and/or possibly from Amazon Plus also. Again, I think the song data was already in Paradise as my song count didn't change after removing it.

3) A009 and A011 were just added recently. Before those were added, my song count was 934.

I also have 945 songs. I did find 1 duplicate song somewhere (literally the exact 2 songs next to each other).

I ran a program to detect more duplicates and it says most of the songs in Worlds End are duplicates. I'm not good enough to do Worlds End songs so I rarely check, but I did see some songs that appear twice. But I also don't know if they have different charts

12 hours ago, ZX3000GT1 said:

It should be in Options folder. Also check your segatools.ini :

; Insert the path to the game Option directory here (contains Axxx directories)
option=(YOUR_OPTION_FOLDER_PATH)

ensure that the your option folder is stated where the (YOUR_OPTION_FOLDER_PATH) is in segatools.ini

image.png.01e5b21658e1dbd5d0b59906586e1a06.png

yeah i've done that. i've dug through this thread for hours and tried what feels like everything and can't even come close to all of the songs. although, FNR does not detect any changes to make to the A000 directory. is this normal?

Hi guys, this might be awkward to ask, but is there a step by step guide on how to set up Chunithm? It's my 1st time trying to set this up QQ...... Sorry! Im getting confused by all the images and file pics that I can't really find it myself TT

Edited by kuroneko

3 minutes ago, kuroneko said:

Hi guys, this might be awkward to ask, but is there a step by step guide on how to set up Chunithm? It's my 1st time trying to set this up QQ......

Just read through this 24 page thread.. it is the step by step tutorial.. don't get lazy now.

1 hour ago, uglystru said:

image.png.01e5b21658e1dbd5d0b59906586e1a06.png

yeah i've done that. i've dug through this thread for hours and tried what feels like everything and can't even come close to all of the songs. although, FNR does not detect any changes to make to the A000 directory. is this normal?

Download A020 and A114. Merge them into the A008 folder. Overwrite when prompted 

1 hour ago, mastershakelock said:

Just read through this 24 page thread.. it is the step by step tutorial.. don't get lazy now.

Yea I found it hahahah out of all the pages I read I skipped the 2nd one hahahah thanks!

My aime reader host keeps telling me:
ERROR(3)
NFC R/W Initialize Fault.

What's wrong with this?

I did manage to get it running yesterday tho...

And now it has zero response when I press Enter in the game.

il y a une heure, 7h7 a dit :

私のaimeリーダーホストは私に次のように言い続けます:
ERROR(3)
NFC R / W InitializeFault。

これの何が問題になっていますか?

私は昨日それを実行することに成功しました...

そして今、ゲームでEnterキーを押すと、応答がゼロになります。

Start only minine16 and start.bot without starting the aime reader host.

12 hours ago, kuroneko said:

Yea I found it hahahah out of all the pages I read I skipped the 2nd one hahahah thanks!

There is no English patch for Paradise. An English patch was started for Amazon but never finished 

2021-04-09_19h34_30.png.59b8b572a26a222c6cb623a164291c81.png0.jpg.9f45893dc121a98fddad68b4cb9f9883.jpg

please teach me!!

I exchenged WIFI router ,after that i can  not launch PARADISE...

should I fix SEGA tools or minimev6??

Edited by mikeiidx

27 minutes ago, mikeiidx said:

should I fix SEGA tools or minimev6??

Edit you segatools.ini, your LAN IP address has changed, set to static IP in Windows 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Use ipconfig/all in DOS box to determine you current network adapter IP address

19 minutes ago, mikeiidx said:

both

Show / send ipconfig/all in text file

Edited by Onkel

55 minutes ago, mikeiidx said:

THX

should I fix segatools in 
[dns] or[keychip]?? or both?

Both. Your PC's IP address goes in the dns section, and the IP subnet (the first 3 sets of numbers) goes under keychip. For example, if your IP was 192.168.10.30, you would put 192.168.10.30 in dns, and 192.168.10.0 in keychip.

Alternately, you can also patch your chuniapp.exe with the bemani patcher: 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
 Patch it with the option to "allow 127.0.0.1/local host as the network server". That way you can just put 127.0.0.1 in the dns section of segatools and not have to worry about setting a static IP for your PC.

Edited by jt4mtb

Il y a 4 heures, mikeiidx a dit :

menu mode select network test i can pass he test WHY??2021-04-09_22h01_54.png.df9ae7ac3c2bf69637a390c957b5a0a2.png

THX mr@jt4mtb and @Onkel

When you start it on the local server using minime, you need to open the menu once, otherwise it seems that you can not connect to the local server

7 hours ago, Cking543 said:

There is no English patch for Paradise. An English patch was started for Amazon but never finished 

Thanks for the heads up hahahaha my kanji is bad but I'll try my best hahahahaha

3 hours ago, kuroneko said:

Thanks for the heads up hahahaha my kanji is bad but I'll try my best hahahahaha

Uhmm there definitely is an English patch for Paradise. Not sure why they said that to you. I'm not sure I have the file by itself any more but if I do find it, I'll send you a link. There is also a small skill translation someone else did.

1 hour ago, redalchemy said:

Uhmm there definitely is an English patch for Paradise. Not sure why they said that to you. I'm not sure I have the file by itself any more but if I do find it, I'll send you a link. There is also a small skill translation someone else did.

Oh even better thanks!!! 

o(≧▽≦)o

hahahaha

8 hours ago, kuroneko said:

Sent you one