Jump to content
spiderzsoft

[Arcade PC] Chunithm Crystal / Paradise (Sega NU 1.1)

Recommended Posts

I'm trying to load my aime save data from 1.35 onto Paradise, it detects it and the game attempts to upgrade, but after I press continue after my converted data loads, I get a "Connection Error" alert on Chunithm and it reverts to guest play.

I've tried it on minime v13 and v16 with the same database file.
How do I convert up properly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, saka1 said:

I'm trying to load my aime save data from 1.35 onto Paradise, it detects it and the game attempts to upgrade, but after I press continue after my converted data loads, I get a "Connection Error" alert on Chunithm and it reverts to guest play.

I've tried it on minime v13 and v16 with the same database file.
How do I convert up properly?

Are you using the minime16_150fix?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, redalchemy said:

Are you using the minime16_150fix?

oh, I was using the minime build found on sows which doesn't have the fix. Searching online I can't find this fixed version, where should I go to get it?

Edited by saka1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, saka1 said:

I can't find this fixed version, where should I go to get it?

Used search at the top right ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, petje said:

Used search at the top right ?

 

Ah, I searched while including the underscore hence no results, thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2021/3/8 at 10:29 PM, l1534542119 said:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
(The link is no longer valid)

No chart will be displayed because it only contains one difficulty.

Could anyone reupload this pack? Thanks a lot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which is the best settings for playing Chunithm with Tasoller?

16keys or 32keys?

which sensitivity level?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Before CHUNITHM's collaboration event with Hololive took place, someone leaked some information. They probably used the data posted on this forum.

sega has announced that it will consider taking legal action against illegal analysis of CHUNITHM.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Since sega is a global company, it is possible that it could be sued outside of Japan.

 

To protect yourself, please be aware of the following
1. Do not mention CHUNITHM ARCADE PC outside of this forum.
2. Do not upload videos or photos of CHUNITHM play using Tasoller, etc. to YouTube, Twitter, etc.
3. Do not mention events, characters, or songs that have not started yet.

Edited by tomo_unity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any advice on a fix? game was working fine until I tried adding A145 to my options folder, now it crashes on the first stage of bootup, I've tried just removing the A145 file but it's still crashing

Edit: after relaunching it a couple of times it crashes even earlier now, not even reaching the bootup screen. only real error message that has come up on the log has been an "acb file load error", but thats only come up once out of several boot up attempts

 

 

Edited by kidcrab
More detail

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Le 2021/3/11 à 21:38, Dadrewster569 a dit :

Does anyone have the following:
A144
A145

A910

A950 

A999

 

Seems like I'm missing those 5 from what others have posted!

Sorry, A910, A950, and A999 are unofficial update files. You can have them or not, because they can't be shared for the purpose, and they can't be provided to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png.0c0aacc72124ce5c6217153c963e8422.png

I was able to start it successfully, but it says it is under maintenance.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry, when playing in paradise, it becomes an auto that I can't operate by myself. How can I solve this?
I'm sorry for the bad English. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, yutapon said:

image.png.0c0aacc72124ce5c6217153c963e8422.png

I was able to start it successfully, but it says it is under maintenance.

 

did you run as admin at minime yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, とっくん said:

I'm sorry, when playing in paradise, it becomes an auto that I can't operate by myself. How can I solve this?
I'm sorry for the bad English. :(

Check bemanipatcher settings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a une heure, tomo_unity a dit :

bemanipatcherの設定を確認してください

Thanks to you, I was able to solve it! !! Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone ordered the TASOLLER from February or March and get your order shipped?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, rvf said:

Has anyone ordered the TASOLLER from February or March and get your order shipped?

Ordered on March 2nd but the status is still “paid”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rvf said:

Has anyone ordered the TASOLLER from February or March and get your order shipped?

if you check on twitter he said orders should be going out at the end of March. the controllers are made to order and not actually in stock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Cking543 said:

if you check on twitter he said orders should be going out at the end of March. the controllers are made to order and not actually in stock

Fuck them

I have been waited for almost a whole month

They just reply me in the email saying that it will be shipped within two weeks

And two weeks are already passed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Tasoller has been "Processed" for the last week and a half. No idea if it's on the way or not because I don't think there's any "Shipped" status. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2021 at 5:20 AM, tomo_unity said:

Before CHUNITHM's collaboration event with Hololive took place, someone leaked some information. They probably used the data posted on this forum.

sega has announced that it will consider taking legal action against illegal analysis of CHUNITHM.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Since sega is a global company, it is possible that it could be sued outside of Japan.

 

To protect yourself, please be aware of the following
1. Do not mention CHUNITHM ARCADE PC outside of this forum.
2. Do not upload videos or photos of CHUNITHM play using Tasoller, etc. to YouTube, Twitter, etc.
3. Do not mention events, characters, or songs that have not started yet.

 

Honestly, we just need more support for Seaurchin. I can't even find a download link for it anywhere. An Open Source version would be much better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi , can i know is there any other mirror link for Crystal Plus and paradise ? the mirro on top keep giving me corrupted zip file 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rvf said:

Fuck them

I have been waited for almost a whole month

They just reply me in the email saying that it will be shipped within two weeks

And two weeks are already passed

 

Was about a month and a half after my order before it arrived. Chill and you'll be happy soon. Product is awesome.

 

2 hours ago, uglystru said:

My Tasoller has been "Processed" for the last week and a half. No idea if it's on the way or not because I don't think there's any "Shipped" status. 

 

You'll get an update when it ships, with tracking info. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sTo0z said:

 

Was about a month and a half after my order before it arrived. Chill and you'll be happy soon. Product is awesome.

 

 

You'll get an update when it ships, with tracking info. 

Thank you

I hope it will not make me disappointed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cking543 said:

if you check on twitter he said orders should be going out at the end of March. the controllers are made to order and not actually in stock

 

They really need to update their Tasoller page with this information and let everyone know that they're gonna have to wait a couple of months to get their controller. The only reason some of us got the controller "early" was cuz we preordered it in December. Unfortunately for anyone that ordered in March will probably receive the controller in either April or May (maybe even later, I don't know). For reference, I ordered mine on December 26 and received it on February 9. It will take a while but I personally think it's worth the wait and you guys won't be disappointed with the controller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JeyEmill said:

 

They really need to update their Tasoller page with this information and let everyone know that they're gonna have to wait a couple of months to get their controller. The only reason some of us got the controller "early" was cuz we preordered it in December. Unfortunately for anyone that ordered in March will probably receive the controller in either April or May (maybe even later, I don't know). For reference, I ordered mine on December 26 and received it on February 9. It will take a while but I personally think it's worth the wait and you guys won't be disappointed with the controller.

For people who pre-ordered, the reason why it took 2 months is that it was Lunar New Year Holiday in China.

The 2nd batch would be shipped faster 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm using the minime V16 fix file and it still is giving me a connection error and forcing guest mode. Anyone know what I can do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Treysemme said:

I'm using the minime V16 fix file and it still is giving me a connection error and forcing guest mode. Anyone know what I can do?

use Paradise Patcher with No Encryption, No TLS, DummyLED options to patch your chuniapp.exe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 hours ago, a121232 said:

For people who pre-ordered, the reason why it took 2 months is that it was Lunar New Year Holiday in China.

The 2nd batch would be shipped faster 🤔

I ordered Tasoller on Feb. 15.
I emailed them today to ask when it would be shipped, and they replied that it would be shipped within the next week.FYI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×