spiderzsoft

[Arcade PC] Chunithm Crystal / Paradise (Sega NU 1.1)

1 hour ago, yutapon said:

I set it up like this.

Why on the desktop ?

C:\Users\ユタポン\Desktop\SDBT_1.40.00_WITHOUT_IPAD\amfs

First place it in a location which has no _ or other strange characters

option=C:\Users\ユタポン\Desktop\SDBT_1.40.00_WITHOUT_IPAD\option

You made your own empty option folder ?

Axxx folder and files go in option folder

appdata=C:\Users\ユタポン\Desktop\chu

???

Just make a appdata folder here for example ?

appdata=C:\Users\ユタポン\Desktop\SDBT_1.40.00_WITHOUT_IPAD\appdata

192.168.11.2 is fine, according to your picture

subnet=192.168.3.10

I think it has to be 192.168.11.0

Edited by petje

2 hours ago, ryo.11081 said:

It would be helpful if someone could share the data.←[CHUNITHM PARADAIS]

What data? Game data, option data, some other data?

Gamedata and optiondata pls....

Paradise version of gamedata.

I tried it myself,

Updating to Paradise will not work.

Il y a 6 heures, ZX3000GT1 a dit :

What data? Game data, option data, some other data?

I tried it myself,

8 hours ago, ryo.11081 said:

I tried it myself,

The only current method of getting Paradise installed involved downloading the past 3 versions and slowly overwriting them with the newer versions until you have Paradise. If it didn't work, you did something wrong. No one here is going to just upload all the data with the work already done. The data is already there, but you just need to figure out the work now.

On 3/3/2021 at 2:11 AM, redalchemy said:

As for your card not swiping, it has to be because your network isnt working. Make sure the IP in your segatools matches the one in minime that says Startup OK. Also make sure you patch your exe with the no encryption and no tls patches. You MUST use minimev16_150fix if you are playing version 1.50.

My HOST_EXT is set to 127.0.0.1; HOST_INT is set to 0.0.0.0. I'm not sure how to adjust these IPs for the minime (using v13), but I did adjust my segatools.ini "default" flag under the [dns] section to 127.0.0.1. This didn't work either, I still cant' get a card to read. Is there another flag there I might be missing? I'm just running Crystal 1.4 for now. 

-------------

Nevermind, I realized the issue was BECAUSE I was running the Amie .exe in the chuni bin folder. If you run this, it causes conflict with the start.bat. All I needed to run was the minime start.bat and the chuni start.bat. 

Edited by uglystru

1 hour ago, uglystru said:

My HOST_EXT is set to 127.0.0.1; HOST_INT is set to 0.0.0.0. I'm not sure how to adjust these IPs for the minime (using v13), but I did adjust my segatools.ini "default" flag under the [dns] section to 127.0.0.1. This didn't work either, I still cant' get a card to read. Is there another flag there I might be missing? I'm just running Crystal 1.4 for now. 

-------------

Nevermind, I realized the issue was BECAUSE I was running the Amie .exe in the chuni bin folder. If you run this, it causes conflict with the start.bat. All I needed to run was the minime start.bat and the chuni start.bat. 

Don't use outdated MiniMe. Use the v16 posted somewhere in this thread, it'll save you lots of headaches.

Has anyone found a way to translate 1.40+ to English? I saw someone on YT playing with an English version of what looked like Amazon or Crystal (primarily just the menu buttons and such). He was playing with a Tasoller so I know it wasn't a cab. 

5 minutes ago, uglystru said:

Has anyone found a way to translate 1.40+ to English? I saw someone on YT playing with an English version of what looked like Amazon or Crystal (primarily just the menu buttons and such). He was playing with a Tasoller so I know it wasn't a cab. 

Somebody posted an english patch for Crystal (1.4), and then again for Paradise (1.5) earlier in the thread

45 minutes ago, masterdalk said:

Somebody posted an english patch for Crystal (1.4), and then again for Paradise (1.5) earlier in the thread

The link is dead. They uploaded it to some fileshare linked with this domain I'm guessing, and it says it's not available. Hoping someone has it and can upload it to Mega or Drive.

Also, I only have 702 songs in 1.40. I believe I only put the A114 folder into \SDBT_1.40.00\option. I did download all of the other Option files. Where should I be saving these? Do these go into the \option folder as A001, A003, etc. having separate directories for each? Or do I have to put them inside of the \option\A114 folder and overwrite them?

8 minutes ago, uglystru said:

The link is dead. They uploaded it to some fileshare linked with this domain I'm guessing, and it says it's not available. Hoping someone has it and can upload it to Mega or Drive.

Also, I only have 702 songs in 1.40. I believe I only put the A114 folder into \SDBT_1.40.00\option. I did download all of the other Option files. Where should I be saving these? Do these go into the \option folder as A001, A003, etc. having separate directories for each? Or do I have to put them inside of the \option\A114 folder and overwrite them?

Aw dang, sorry then; I didn't dl the patch since I didn't need it so can't share :(

But yeah, all the AXXX folders go into the option directory as standalone sub-directories! So option/A001, option/A003, etc.

On 2/18/2021 at 6:24 PM, hybir said:

- Use the Tasoller LED patch if you have a Tasoller controller and want to use it exclusively for this game (thanks Mike T!)

Is this patch provided with the Tasoller itself by Gamo2? Or is this another file strictly for Chuni? I tried searching this thread and didn't have much luck.

48 minutes ago, uglystru said:

Is this patch provided with the Tasoller itself by Gamo2? Or is this another file strictly for Chuni? I tried searching this thread and didn't have much luck.

It is not given out by dao. There's a person here who made the update. You can use the Tasoller without it tho 

3 hours ago, redalchemy said:

It is not given out by dao. There's a person here who made the update. You can use the Tasoller without it tho 

Found it in the Amazon thread, thanks! 

I've done a ton of reading on this, so I'll try to get a full guide out with all the compiled info soon. 

1 minute ago, uglystru said:

Found it in the Amazon thread, thanks! 

I've done a ton of reading on this, so I'll try to get a full guide out with all the compiled info soon. 

That and someone needs to make an Omnimix A000 with all 933 songs no doubles and release that along side the info. So no more questions about how to get that many songs in game. I don't know why it's so different for everyone.

35 minutes ago, redalchemy said:

That and someone needs to make an Omnimix A000 with all 933 songs no doubles and release that along side the info. So no more questions about how to get that many songs in game. I don't know why it's so different for everyone.

Agreed, I still have under 800 even after including every single option file I've found in this thread and running the FNR fix. Not sure why but I'm gonna try a fresh install once I'm ready to upgrade it to Paradise.

1 hour ago, uglystru said:

Agreed, I still have under 800 even after including every single option file I've found in this thread and running the FNR fix. Not sure why but I'm gonna try a fresh install once I'm ready to upgrade it to Paradise.

I have had 934 since I started, no idea how I got there but I'm happy. If it helps, I don't use an unlocker, I literally open Notepad++ and then search and drag every music.xml then search and replace the trues with falses. 

EDIT: You can open every xml file with one drag and drop if you search for "Music.xml" in quotations like that in your option and A100 Folder. Same goes for every other xml file you can edit.

Edited by redalchemy

I've created a tool to do some of the heavy lifting in unlocking data and determining what you are missing.

This is for Paradise Only.

1. Place it in the Root Directory of Chunithm to get it to detect all your folders (so where the app folder is - not inside the app folder!)
  2. Run it and you should get some summary data of your installation, press enter to goto the actual tool

For those who want to unlock their stuff goto:

• XML Unlocker

And either pick "Unlock Everything" or select the folder you want to unlock your stuff from.

For those who want to figure out what their missing from the 934~ songs, goto:

• Compare FileList

This should compare your files to a master list of almost all files that should be available right now and give you an output of what you are missing.

There is afew other small features if you want to use them not gonna bother explaining them, most of them are self explanatory.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

2 hours ago, IcyPhoenix said:

I've created a tool to do some of the heavy lifting in unlocking data and determining what you are missing.

This is for Paradise Only.

1. Place it in the Root Directory of Chunithm to get it to detect all your folders (so where the app folder is - not inside the app folder!)
  2. Run it and you should get some summary data of your installation, press enter to goto the actual tool

For those who want to unlock their stuff goto:

• XML Unlocker

And either pick "Unlock Everything" or select the folder you want to unlock your stuff from.

For those who want to figure out what their missing from the 934~ songs, goto:

• Compare FileList

This should compare your files to a master list of almost all files that should be available right now and give you an output of what you are missing.

There is afew other small features if you want to use them not gonna bother explaining them, most of them are self explanatory.

Hidden Content

This is very cool, although I'm not sure the unlocker is working correctly when selecting individual things to unlock (e.g. going to A000 and selecting music) - it instantly returns to the selection menu having apparently not done anything, and there's no evidence in game of a change. Similarly this occurs with events - I have 932 events, but only 375 unlocked, and unlocking them in the tool does nothing. I don't want to unlock everything as I enjoy earning the characters etc.

Additionally while running the validators I hit an XML error pretty much immediately:

Hidden Content

For reference, all of my data is in my A000 folder after a move, and I have nearly every music track unlocked according to other posts - just missing around 10 (e.g. I have 215 in pops and anime instead of 217). Yet the report from ytour tool says I have 1130 songs, with 1118 unlocked, no duplicates.

The compare filelist function says I have 0 missing, 1 extra.

Edited by gnargle

19 minutes ago, gnargle said:

This is very cool, although I'm not sure the unlocker is working correctly when selecting individual things to unlock (e.g. going to A000 and selecting music) - it instantly returns to the selection menu having apparently not done anything, and there's no evidence in game of a change. Similarly this occurs with events - I have 932 events, but only 375 unlocked, and unlocking them in the tool does nothing. I don't want to unlock everything as I enjoy earning the characters etc.

Additionally while running the validators I hit an XML error pretty much immediately:

Hidden Content

For reference, all of my data is in my A000 folder after a move, and I have nearly every music track unlocked according to other posts - just missing around 10 (e.g. I have 215 in pops and anime instead of 217). Yet the report from ytour tool says I have 1130 songs, with 1118 unlocked, no duplicates.

Thanks i'll take a look at individual unlocking - I didn't actually test that.

2 hours ago, gnargle said:

Hidden Content

Alright updated, unlocker should work now.

The Song total thing is based on how many files exist in the folder - alot of them are probably duplicated World End files.

To find the real total you generally have to run the MusicCue Validator - but you've stated you immediately error out when trying to do that, unfortunately I can't replicate that on my end.

Hidden Content

2 hours ago, IcyPhoenix said:

Alright updated, unlocker should work now.

The Song total thing is based on how many files exist in the folder - alot of them are probably duplicated World End files.

To find the real total you generally have to run the MusicCue Validator - but you've stated you immediately error out when trying to do that, unfortunately I can't replicate that on my end.

Hidden Content

The cue validator works fine, I get 64 errors, 936 valid pairs, 194 worlds end files :)

I should have been more specific, only the MusicDuplicator validator errors. Assuming it checks the music.xml files, if you put an error handler around it and spit out the filename that's erroring, I can tell you what's up with the file and if it's just something weird in my data.

EDIT BTW, can confirm the unlocker works, I know have 217 in the Pops section :)

Edited by gnargle

6 minutes ago, gnargle said:

The cue validator works fine, I get 64 errors, 936 valid pairs, 194 worlds end files :)

I should have been more specific, only the MusicDuplicator validator errors. Assuming it checks the music.xml files, if you put an error handler around it and spit out the filename that's erroring, I can tell you what's up with the file and if it's just something weird in my data.

I'll do that tomorrow and make another minor release candidate.

Let me know if the unlocker thing is still not working - tested locally and it seemed to be all fine.

64/936/194 means you have all the files - thats what i'm getting.

4 minutes ago, IcyPhoenix said:

I'll do that tomorrow and make another minor release candidate.

Let me know if the unlocker thing is still not working - tested locally and it seemed to be all fine.

64/936/194 means you have all the files - thats what i'm getting.

Yeah, can confirm the unlocker is working - thanks again!

Edited by gnargle

15 hours ago, a121232 said:

Is the game automatically run in Full HD?

I remember that it would be 4K in arcade

Really?

Is the game originally support 4K?

Does anyone know?

7 hours ago, rvf said:

Really?

Does anyone know?

Sega Nu 1.1 (Japan version) are build with i3-3220 & GTX750ti & 4gb ram

ALLS HX2 (International version) with i7 6th gen & GTX1050ti & 8gb ram

I don't think those spec can run Chunithm with 4K...

7 hours ago, rvf said:

I doubt it with these specifications

Hidden Content

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX750 Ti @ 1020–1033 MHz

VRAM: 1GB GDDR5 @ 6.002 GHz (192‑bit, 144.2 GB/sec)

Features: Supports DirectX 11.1 and Open GL 4.3 with two screens in full HD

FHD is 2 Mega Pixels resolution (so the GTX750 just got enough power for 4 MP)

4K is 8 MP

8K is 32 MP

Is this the first 4K monitor game form  SEGA / Sammy ?

Hidden Content

Edited by petje

12 hours ago, rvf said:

Really?

Does anyone know?

I don't think so.

Even if you specify the maximum resolution, it only stretches the original rendering screen to fit the target resolution
The original rendering resolution is not 4K.

Le 02/03/2021 à 08:11, redalchemy a dit :

Hey all, if your game lags at all and you have screen scaling turned on, turn it off. Take my advice. Game runs butter smooth finally.

How do you do that ? is that in segatools ini file with windowed / frame ? / I have both of them with 1 as value