spiderzsoft

[Arcade PC] Chunithm Crystal / Paradise (Sega NU 1.1)

à l’instant, ZX3000GT1 a dit :

You don't copy the A0XX folders to data, instead create a new folder named "option", then put the path to the option folder in segatools.ini

I tried that but the game can't open after I change the path to /option rather than /data.

2 minutes ago, jasontse said:

I tried that but the game can't open after I change the path to /option rather than /data.

When you said it can't run, did it crash outright or did it give some error?

Also can you attach your segatools.ini?

Edited by ZX3000GT1

48 minutes ago, jasontse said:

I used FNR to unlock all Music.xml and also used Unlocker.  But why my POPS & ANIME only got 149 songs?

Installed 001,003,005,006,008,010,015,016,017,020,114

Take the files out of their respective AXXX folder and put them inside of A000.

Migrate A008 last, choose to replace all. You need the (whatever)Sort.xml from the latest update, which is A008. Segatools is reading the musicSort.xml of a earlier version which doesn't have the complete list.

Edited by Burstflames

il y a 8 minutes, Burstflames a dit :

Take the files out of their respective AXXX folder and put them inside of A000.

Migrate A008 last, choose to replace all. You need the (whatever)Sort.xml from the latest update, which is A008. Segatools is reading the musicSort.xml of a earlier version which doesn't have the complete list.

It fixed now somehow.  Maybe the last time I tried is in E drive which isn't the system drive.

1 hour ago, jasontse said:

I used FNR to unlock all Music.xml and also used Unlocker.  But why my POPS & ANIME only got 149 songs?

Installed 001,003,005,006,008,010,015,016,017,020,114

If it ever becomes a problem again, you can rather do that migration or just copy the A008 musicSort.xml and apply it on every other AXXX update's music folder, as to force segatools to read the correct one.

The location of the files doesn't really matter as long as they're all together, and that segatools is configured to a directory containing them. Probably want to keep it to C or D though, as the arcade cabinets normally contain only those 2 drives.

Are option folders just songs, or also things like events, skills and such? Because I reached the max possible song count with less folders compared to most people here. :gene:

57 minutes ago, Burstflames said:

If it ever becomes a problem again, you can rather do that migration or just copy the A008 musicSort.xml and apply it on every other AXXX update's music folder, as to force segatools to read the correct one.

The location of the files doesn't really matter as long as they're all together, and that segatools is configured to a directory containing them. Probably want to keep it to C or D though, as the arcade cabinets normally contain only those 2 drives.

do you have a copy of the MusicSort.xml for A008 and where it should go? The folder from the mega archive posted above doesn't appear to have it in it.

EDIT: this was a segatools issue I think, I had it pointing to the wrong folder.

EDIT2: ok, this has helped, but I'm still only on 155 songs for Pops, instead of 217 - so I think the musicSort thing might be my issue still.

Edited by gnargle

10 minutes ago, gnargle said:

do you have a copy of the MusicSort.xml for A008 and where it should go? The folder from the mega archive posted above doesn't appear to have it in it.

EDIT: this was a segatools issue I think, I had it pointing to the wrong folder.

EDIT2: ok, this has helped, but I'm still only on 155 songs for Pops, instead of 217 - so I think the musicSort thing might be my issue still.

Apply the original A000 Paradise musicSort.xml to your AXXX music folders instead. I've mixed up crystal with paradise.

You could also just try deleting all the musicSort.xml files your AXXX directories except for A000.

1 minute ago, Burstflames said:

Apply the original A000 Paradise musicSort.xml to your AXXX music folders instead. I've mixed up crystal with paradise.

You could also just try deleting all the musicSort.xml files your AXXX directories except for A000.

Where does it go? In the music subfolders in the AXXX folders?

Just now, gnargle said:

Where does it go? In the music subfolders in the AXXX folders?

Right, check each AXXX\music folder. If there's a musicSort.xml file at the end of the folder, replace it. If it only has musicXXXX folders, just leave it alone.

3 minutes ago, Burstflames said:

Right, check each AXXX\music folder. If there's a musicSort.xml file at the end of the folder, replace it. If it only has musicXXXX folders, just leave it alone.

Oddly, none of my options folders had a musicSort.xml in them. I dropped the one from paradise in just in case but it's had no effect, which is probably unsurprising.

3 minutes ago, gnargle said:

Oddly, none of my options folders had a musicSort.xml in them. I dropped the one from paradise in just in case but it's had no effect, which is probably unsurprising.

I haven't check any of these reuploads of the AXXX files, but checking at the very least the most recent upload of A017 there's definitely a musicsort.xml in there.

3 minutes ago, Burstflames said:

I haven't check any of these reuploads of the AXXX files, but checking at the very least the most recent upload of A017 there's definitely a musicsort.xml in there.

Assuming it's this reupload you're referring to:

it doesn't appear to have an XML for me?

1 hour ago, Burstflames said:

That one does indeed not have one. I was looking at this one.

I replaced my A017 with this one, and replaced the xml, but unfortunately I'm still sat at the same number of songs.

35 minutes ago, gnargle said:

I replaced my A017 with this one, and replaced the xml, but unfortunately I'm still sat at the same number of songs.

My previous AXXX directories of other numbers have had musicSort.xml, so it's not going to be just that one.

All I can really recommend is to make double sure every music.xml file in every AXXX\music directory has been forced to unlock. If you used a tool, it's liable to miss anything if it gets confused. Best to manually check.

Can also try backing up your folder, and then trying migrating all the files into A000. That's the method I use, and what I do when I set things up for other people. Always select NO to replace files.

Edited by Burstflames

On 2021. 3. 1. at 2:28 PM, Pineapple12 said:

Can someone help me?

I don't know why, but... It is not running due to the problem below.
I need help.

<start.bat>

--- Begin chuni_pre_startup ---
Pinned shader compiler, hMod=5DEA0000
---  End  chuni_pre_startup ---
Clock: Returning JST timezone
Error 20 (this feature has not been implemented yet) in function AVolute::GetProductInfoT::<lambda_c1c69609f385576658f8def701163fcd>::operator ()
Error 20 (this feature has not been implemented yet) in function AVolute::GetProductInfoT::<lambda_c1c69609f385576658f8def701163fcd>::operator ()
Gfx: Direct3DCreate9 hook hit
Gfx: IDirect3D9::CreateDevice hook hit
SetupAPI: Interface {b7970f0c-...} -> Device node $eeprom
EEPROM: Open device
EEPROM: Get geometry
SetupAPI: Interface {741b5fca-...} -> Device node $sram
SRAM: Open device
SRAM: Get geometry
SetupAPI: Interface {279a9f67-...} -> Device node $ds
DS: Open device
DS: Get geometry
DS: Setup IOCTL
SetupAPI: Interface {e9a26688-...} -> Device node $gpio
GPIO: Open device
GPIO: Describe GPIO ports
Security: Opened handle
Security: nusec_ioctl_get_nvram_geometry
Security: nusec_ioctl_get_nearfull
Hwmon: Opened device
DS: Read sector 00000000
EEPROM: Read off 40 len 50
EEPROM: Read off 90 len b0
EEPROM: Read off 140 len b0
EEPROM: Read off 1f0 len 30
EEPROM: Read off 220 len 40
EEPROM: Read off 1000 len 78
EEPROM: Read off 10f0 len 468
SetupAPI: Interface {db6bbb45-...} -> Device node $jvs
JVS Port: Open device
JVS I/O: Starting Chunithm backend DLL
JVS Port: Port startup (?)
JVS I/O: Reset (param d9)
JVS I/O: Reset (param d9)
JVS Port: Sense line 2.5 V (address unassigned)
JVS I/O: Assign addr 01 sense 0
JVS Port: Sense line 0.0 V (address assigned)
JVS I/O: Get features
JVS I/O: Get command format version
JVS I/O: Get JVS version
JVS I/O: Get communication version
JVS I/O: Read ID
Netenv: GetAdaptersInfo: Virtualized LAN configuration:
Netenv: Interface IP :   192.168.  1. 11
Netenv: Router IP    :   192.168.  1.254
Netenv: MAC Address  : 01:02:03:04:05:06

Game processes have terminated
Press any key to continue . . .

<Segatools.ini Setting>

[vfs]
; Insert the path to the game AMFS directory here (contains ICF1 and ICF2)
amfs=E:\CHUNITHM CRYSTAL\TEST\amfs
; Insert the path to the game Option directory here (contains Axxx directories)
option=E:\CHUNITHM CRYSTAL\TEST\option
; Create an empty directory somewhere and insert the path here.
; This directory may be shared between multiple SEGA games.
; NOTE: This has nothing to do with Windows %APPDATA%.
appdata=E:\CHUNITHM CRYSTAL\TEST\appdata

[dns]
; Insert the hostname or IP address of the server you wish to use here.
; Note that 127.0.0.1, localhost etc are specifically rejected.
default=192.168.1.48

[netenv]
; Simulate an ideal LAN environment. This may interfere with head-to-head play.
; Chunithm is extremely picky about its LAN environment, so leaving this
; setting enabled is strongly recommended.
enable=1

[keychip]
; The /24 LAN subnet that the emulated keychip will tell the game to expect.
; If you disable netenv then you must set this to your LAN's IP subnet, and
; that subnet must start with 192.168.
subnet=192.168.1.0

[gfx]
; Force the game to run windowed.
windowed=1
; Add a frame to the game window if running windowed.
framed=1

; -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
; Input settings
; -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

; Keyboard bindings are specified as hexadecimal (prefixed with 0x) or decimal
; (not prefixed with 0x) virtual-key codes, a list of which can be found here:
;
;

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

;
; This is, admittedly, not the most user-friendly configuration method in the
; world. An improved solution will be provided later.

[io3]
; Test button virtual-key code. Default is the 1 key.
test=0x31
; Service button virtual-key code. Default is the 2 key.
service=0x32
; Keyboard button to increment coin counter. Default is the 3 key.
coin=0x33

; Key bindings for each of the 32 touch cells. The default key map, depicted
; in left-to-right order, is as follows:
;
;                   SSSSDDDDFFFFGGGGHHHHJJJJKKKKLLLL
;
; Touch cells are numbered FROM RIGHT TO LEFT! starting from 1. This is in
; order to match the numbering used in the operator menu and service manual.
;
; Uncomment and complete the following sequence of settings to configure a
; custom high-precision touch strip controller if you have one.
[slider]
;cell32=0x53
;cell31=0x53
;cell30=0x53
; ... etc ...

<Network>

IPv4 : 192.168.1.48

Subnet Mask : 255.255.255.0

Default Gateway : 192.168.1.1

Sorry Guys.

I found the solution.

In my case, solved by move the directory another disk then setting the components in the folder to not be read-only.

Then the network failure and other issues were resolved

2 hours ago, Burstflames said:

My previous AXXX directories of other numbers have had musicSort.xml, so it's not going to be just that one.

All I can really recommend is to make double sure every music.xml file in every AXXX\music directory has been forced to unlock. If you used a tool, it's liable to miss anything if it gets confused. Best to manually check.

Can also try backing up your folder, and then trying migrating all the files into A000. That's the method I use, and what I do when I set things up for other people. Always select NO to replace files.

I'll try that latter method in a bit - thanks for your help.

I have encountered a problem where my working 934 songs will become 700+ songs after I transferred it from Computer A to Computer B

I made sure all files are the same and they are the same. I double check my pathing to make sure that the path is set for Computer B... I checked It and It is correct.
After doing this I replaced my Chunihook.dll and Chuniio.dll that was already inside Computer B to the folder so that I could use my Tasoller for playing.
When I entered the game... My first folder was 149. Supposed to be 217. I have been trying to know what was the problem for hours. After checking my Tasoller Led Fix folder... Only Chuniio.dll is there. *and Libusb thingy*
................. Which means I've been using *Probably* a broken Chunihook.dll.     Note: This Chunihook.dll doesn't show (Update on 2020/04/01) on the bottom right of the screen.

Last I tried replacing my Chunihook.dll from Computer A to Computer B and It worked! Complete 934 songs for my Chuni setup Computer B.

--------Reminder: Back-up your Chunihook.dll first before replacing it.--------------
My Chunihook.dll : 

Hidden Content

I'm guessing this Chunihook can get broken at some point?? I'm not a programmer so I don't know.

I hope this helps.

by: Yamakun

Another suggestion, place all the contents of A020 and A114 into the A008 folder (overwrite when prompted) 

Edited by Cking543

Unfortuantely none of these suggestions worked, leading me to assume that because I'm stuck on 155, that the loading of them is working - but I just don't have all the songs.

EDIT: Finally got to the bottom of ti - the problem was my A114 folder wasn't nearly big enough. Downloading that again from a previous post put me up to many more songs - still not quite right but close enough.

Edited by gnargle

Hi everyone.

I'm a newbie here.

May I have a tutorial to install the newest version of Chunithm, playing with TASOLLER?

Thank you so much.

49 minutes ago, a121232 said:

Hi everyone.

I'm a newbie here.

May I have a tutorial to install the newest version of Chunithm, playing with TASOLLER?

Thank you so much.

You'll need to read quite a lot of pages friend.... 

5 hours ago, Cking543 said:

Another suggestion, place all the contents of A020 and A114 into the A008 folder (overwrite when prompted) 

Current song total: 933

POPS & ANIME: 216

niconico: 164

Touhou Project: 97

Variety: 135

IrodoriMidori: 61

Gekimai: 40

Original: 220

As far as I know I don't have any duplicates (really hard to scroll through every single song) 

Can anyone tell me what have the new patches A015, A016, A017 added?

I have A001, A003, A005, A006, A008, A020 and A114

Do I still need to apply them?

Edited by rvf

1 hour ago, Ivanlol said:

The bass is super high. Is there a way to lower this or fix this problem?

test menu ?

1 hour ago, Ivanlol said:

The bass is super high. Is there a way to lower this or fix this problem?

Go for EqualizerAPO + Peace

You'll never have audio balance and eq problem anymore

Anyone know the order in which to launch the files that are needed? From my understanding, the start.bat in minime was supposed to run everything. I've been having to run it from start.bat in the chuni app/bin folder. The minime start.bat only tells me that it started some services OK and then just sits at the command prompt window. Nothing else happens. I then have to go into chuni's app/bin and run the Aime bat file, then run the start.bat file from that same directory. This will at least take me to the system settings where I was able to make all of the changes I needed (according to the guide.txt).

Is there something I may be doing wrong? 

Also, is there a config that handles keybinds or is this embedded in the source code? Trying to find a way to remap keys without a third-party app. Also looking to change it from windowed to fullscreen, or at least adjust the resolution. 

-----

Nevermind, found out segatools.ini actually handles all of this conveniently. However, I'm having an issue with the Amie reader. Holding Enter doesn't seem to do anything. I'm not sure if the reader emulation isn't working, if it's a network issue, or that .bat files aren't running properly. Any help would be much appreciated - thanks!

Edited by uglystru

1 hour ago, uglystru said:

Anyone know the order in which to launch the files that are needed? From my understanding, the start.bat in minime was supposed to run everything. I've been having to run it from start.bat in the chuni app/bin folder. The minime start.bat only tells me that it started some services OK and then just sits at the command prompt window. Nothing else happens. I then have to go into chuni's app/bin and run the Aime bat file, then run the start.bat file from that same directory. This will at least take me to the system settings where I was able to make all of the changes I needed (according to the guide.txt).

Is there something I may be doing wrong? 

Also, is there a config that handles keybinds or is this embedded in the source code? Trying to find a way to remap keys without a third-party app. Also looking to change it from windowed to fullscreen, or at least adjust the resolution. 

-----

Nevermind, found out segatools.ini actually handles all of this conveniently. However, I'm having an issue with the Amie reader. Holding Enter doesn't seem to do anything. I'm not sure if the reader emulation isn't working, if it's a network issue, or that .bat files aren't running properly. Any help would be much appreciated - thanks!

You only need to run 2 bat files. The minime one and the start.bat in bin, idk who told you otherwise. You can create your own .bat file that runs both plus brokenithm if you decide to include that instead of the keyboard play. I highly recommend it. I've tried both and Brokenithm is the better option. Tasoller is obviously the best choice tho.

As for your card not swiping, it has to be because your network isnt working. Make sure the IP in your segatools matches the one in minime that says Startup OK. Also make sure you patch your exe with the no encryption and no tls patches. You MUST use minimev16_150fix if you are playing version 1.50.

You cannot change the keys except to change to brokenithm or to the 32 key dll from the amazon files. There is a way to go full screen but I can't remember what it was. You cannot change the resolution. It will always be 1920x1080.

Edited by redalchemy

2 hours ago, redalchemy said:

You only need to run 2 bat files. The minime one and the start.bat in bin, idk who told you otherwise. You can create your own .bat file that runs both

Add this to your game start.bat to start the minime start.bat, two less clicks

start cmd /c "LOCATION OF YOUR MINIME START.BAT"

Example

@echo off
start cmd /c "C:\Minime\start.bat"
pushd %~dp0

4 minutes ago, yutapon said:

How can I deal with this error?

Probably a error in your segatools.ini configuration

Did you set your network settings in it ?

Hidden Content

image.png.a5113756f7ea3def963afd36182f6c44.png

I set it up like this.