Jump to content
7zxkv

[Arcade PC] Disney Pixar Cars (RawThrills)

Recommended Posts

Could someone upload a proper link to download Disney Cars please, and not Virusmans Site link because quite frankly his site is turning into a joke, the one file link wont allow you to download and the link that is split in 2, file one and file 2 only half the link works, It will eventually let you download file 1, then you have to wait nearly 2 hours to download part 2 only after so many numerous over 30 attempts to be told direct downloading is not allowed on uptobox, his site is fast becomeing a click bait site with no results at the end except frustration.  I do not mind ads but at the end to be told you cannot download part 2 of file is totally ridecolous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, eathearty1 said:

Could someone upload a proper link to download Disney Cars please, and not Virusmans Site link because quite frankly his site is turning into a joke, the one file link wont allow you to download and the link that is split in 2, file one and file 2 only half the link works, It will eventually let you download file 1, then you have to wait nearly 2 hours to download part 2 only after so many numerous over 30 attempts to be told direct downloading is not allowed on uptobox, his site is fast becomeing a click bait site with no results at the end except frustration.  I do not mind ads but at the end to be told you cannot download part 2 of file is totally ridecolous.

 

on the first page

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bojo5150 said:

 

on the first page

They dont work the first link you must be premium to download and the second link the mega link no longer works that is why i asked if there was a working link to download the game not premium or non working links.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this game working outside of TP yet ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, eathearty1 said:

They dont work the first link you must be premium to download and the second link the mega link no longer works that is why i asked if there was a working link to download the game not premium or non working links.

get the hola vpn client for Chrome. You can download from uptobox with out issue. Start your first download... when it starts downloading start the second download. when it says wait an hour... change your vpn location. you can now download the second file with only waiting 50 seconds. The first download will continue to download without issue. Keep doing this, and you can get multiple files without having to wait that long. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my game crash when i select a car and a course how do i fix it !!

edit: fixed ! 

 

Edited by rossful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game works but when I finish the first race controls stop working and can not select anything. Can someone please upload the functional sdaemon? I don't know what else to try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Le 03/04/2021 à 18:28, eathearty1 a dit :

Could someone upload a proper link to download Disney Cars please, and not Virusmans Site link because quite frankly his site is turning into a joke, the one file link wont allow you to download and the link that is split in 2, file one and file 2 only half the link works, It will eventually let you download file 1, then you have to wait nearly 2 hours to download part 2 only after so many numerous over 30 attempts to be told direct downloading is not allowed on uptobox, his site is fast becomeing a click bait site with no results at the end except frustration.  I do not mind ads but at the end to be told you cannot download part 2 of file is totally ridecolous.

 

It' not ViRuS-MaN's fault but UpToBox one. I agree it is not the best hosting site choice he could have made but hey it is what it is. Like all others hosting site, I use JDownloader to download stuff, yes you have to wait between two files but I simply launch multiples links and let JDownloader doing the job. Files are always downloading once waiting time finished. Knowing you have to wait between two files, I started by dumps on a single archive and sent multiple archives dumps in a second time. This way I was having some of them to work on.

 

As I can sometime spend a lot of time on a dump to make it work, believe me, JDownloader has been faster than me and I rapidly accumulated dumps to install ^^ These days, my computer was downloading even when I was sleeping so... good morning! :)

 

PS : It's pretty hard to determinate the "best" hosting site since country from where you are downloading can affect one or another hosting site. In France, it's been a time (a long long time ago lol) when UpToBox was pretty good and cool (like Mega when it still was MegaUpload). 1fichier was pretty cool too but have waiting time too now (half less than UpToBox). Zippyshare is a good choice here because there is no wait time at all, it is just needed to split in more parts. But for now, Zippyshare (like UpToBox) must be used through JDownloader... not really safe anymore... opening those links on browser cause an antivirus alert. You can get rid off that using JDownloader.

 

Well to conclude, finding a good hosting site is complicated and depend on geographical zone and even time... Generally hosting sites are pretty good for a certain amount of time then degrades.... In my opinion, ViRuS-MaN's website is a real gold mine (like Trymado's Seedbox too), I agree it is not using the best hosting site but like I said...

And talking about Trymado's seedbox, there you can download without any waiting time and at really fast speed ^^ But it is about Taito Type X / NesicaXLive contents.

 

Le 04/04/2021 à 04:52, maabus a dit :

get the hola vpn client for Chrome. You can download from uptobox with out issue. Start your first download... when it starts downloading start the second download. when it says wait an hour... change your vpn location. you can now download the second file with only waiting 50 seconds. The first download will continue to download without issue. Keep doing this, and you can get multiple files without having to wait that long. 

 

I used that method to bypass Mega limit bandwidth too but it depends on VPN you are using (and country you are located on) once again, sometimes you just don't have access to file and/or sometimes it is really slow!

Edited by Kleyon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kleyon It wasnt the waiting time i was complaining about it was after the waiting time had elapsed, but still after numerous attempts to download the 2nd file , uptobox outrightly refused to allow me to download that 2nd part hence time and time again giving me the page that i posted screenshot of, even after trying a lot more than 30 attempts to try and download that part, that was my complaint having gone through such a horrible experiance with the uptobox click bait site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, eathearty1 said:

@Kleyon It wasnt the waiting time i was complaining about it was after the waiting time had elapsed, but still after numerous attempts to download the 2nd file , uptobox outrightly refused to allow me to download that 2nd part hence time and time again giving me the page that i posted screenshot of, even after trying a lot more than 30 attempts to try and download that part, that was my complaint having gone through such a horrible experiance with the uptobox click bait site.

Same here. Seems like you can only do 1 link a day in the US using VPN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 3 heures, eathearty1 a dit :

@Kleyon It wasnt the waiting time i was complaining about it was after the waiting time had elapsed, but still after numerous attempts to download the 2nd file , uptobox outrightly refused to allow me to download that 2nd part hence time and time again giving me the page that i posted screenshot of, even after trying a lot more than 30 attempts to try and download that part, that was my complaint having gone through such a horrible experiance with the uptobox click bait site.

 

That's why I was talking about JDownloader, it didn't occurred in my case.

Edited by Kleyon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, bucksoverfame said:

Same here. Seems like you can only do 1 link a day in the US using VPN

I'm in us and can download as many files as i need from uptobox with the hola vpn. I choose Europe based countries and change the country after each file starts. If a country doesn't work i click on the no it's not working button in hola, and it tries a new connection for that country. The only issue I run into is hola gives 2hrs of free Vpn. then you have to wait a little while before it reloads. If my downloads take more than 2 hrs... i have to wait for the vpn to reload, then i can start again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Kleyon said:

 

That's why I was talking about JDownloader, it didn't occurred in my case.

jdownloader doesnt work with uptobox in blocked countries. you still need vpn. At least the last time i tried it didnt work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, sorry, I didn't know that specific case concerning UpToBox! I know some hosting sites can be blocked on some countries like I said before but I thought UpToBox was better when living on US. My bad.

Edited by Kleyon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 12 minutes, maabus a dit :

When i try to run it through Teknoparrot, it just sits at resuming dll. Am I missing something? 

+1 same issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2021 at 7:15 AM, Tremolux said:

 

Here's the preconfigured file.

Just unzip in the carscade folder.

Hope that helps !

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Thanks! Can't wait to try this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What kind of framerate are you guys getting with this? I have an RTX 2060 and I7-10700 (non-k), but am getting framerates fluctuating between 45 and 65, I didn't expect it to drop down so often. Are you guys able to maintain 60fps? Thanks

Edited by cor094

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2021 at 4:37 PM, cor094 said:

What kind of framerate are you guys getting with this? I have an RTX 2060 and I7-10700 (non-k), but am getting framerates fluctuating between 45 and 65, I didn't expect it to drop down so often. Are you guys able to maintain 60fps? Thanks

Turns out dgvoodoo was causing my fps issues. I got rid of it and just turned on some antialiasing options in Nvidia Control Panel. I also switched from monitor scaling to GPU scaling in Nvidia Control Panel. It looks pretty decent now and still keeps good fps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does someone have a working link to download, please ? None of those posted above is working...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, ZXR said:

Does someone have a working link to download, please ? None of those posted above is working...

 

yup -

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 40 minutes, mastershakelock a dit :

 

yup -

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

WOW ! Only a few minutes for your answer and a working torrent link , and 2 minutes of downloading to have a working dump... MAN, YOU RULE, THANK YOU SO MUCH !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

..hey, i'm kinda new here..might i please get a working link to a DL for this game?? appreciate the replies, thanks ahead of time!!

 

Edit: after two minutes, i tried the torrent and it finished fast!! this is a nice community, looking forward to getting more involved here in the near future!! THANK YOU!! Happy Gaming!!!

Edited by blumacbobz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello everyone
I installed the game but it gave a display problem.
The display issue was fixed when I added the Cars dgVoodooCpl content.
But I can't start the game. Coin1, Coin2 and Service keys are working in the test menu. But he does not react in any way during the game.
What could be the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, namtech said:

hello everyone
I installed the game but it gave a display problem.
The display issue was fixed when I added the Cars dgVoodooCpl content.
But I can't start the game. Coin1, Coin2 and Service keys are working in the test menu. But he does not react in any way during the game.
What could be the problem.

Hello 

change it to freeplay and it should work 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

Merhaba 

serbest bırak ve çalışmalı 

I tried the freeplay mode
start does not work, coin does not react.
Does anyone have a suggestion

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Le 02/05/2021 à 01:01, namtech a dit :

I tried the freeplay mode
start does not work, coin does not react.
Does anyone have a suggestion

 

same problem here with Teknoparrot, However, it does work with Jconfig in FREEPAY Mode

Edited by WildWolf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/05/2021 at 4:01 AM, namtech said:

I tried the freeplay mode
start does not work, coin does not react.
Does anyone have a suggestion

 

 

50 minutes ago, WildWolf said:

same problem here with Teknoparrot, However, it does work with Jconfig in FREEPAY Mode

 

Use Gas/ Acceleration to start the game (after setting up free play).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×