arcadeforty

SEGA NAOMI / ATOMISWAVE Netboot Image - WIPI5 - Most Game - Pi 3 / Pi 4

On 19/11/2020 at 7:54 PM, PolybiusExtreme said:

how to flash the new multi bios on my naomi 2 motherboard? please help

You need chip program device to write eprom.

Maybe buy from someone if no program device.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Kenju works on Demul, thanks!

Sadly, I have the same bad luck on Flycast: no controls :( I tried to put "Arcade stick" and other controller options but nope, nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

New update version post in facebook! No test yet, still download.

torrent

Hidden Content

Edited by arcadeforty

Download finish.

Here is change in new version.

- NAOMI1 - Puyo Pop Fever promoted to working (export version of Puyo Puyo Fever).

- NAOMI1 - Powerstone 2 - All items unlocked, hidden character Pride unlocked.

- NAOMI1 - Marvel VS Capcom 2 - New hack added that enabled the use of VMU and Dreamcast controller in regions other than Japan.

- NAOMI 1 - Melty Blood Actress Again - Press the start button on Arcueid to play as Neko Arc.

- NAOMI1 - Capcom Vs SNK 2000 (both versions) - Unlocked tier 4 characters at character select screen.
         ----- There's also another mode where you can reset all ratios of all characters to 2. Info below.
Insert your coin:

At the Title Screen,
Hold down Light Punch and Hard Punch (Buttons A and B)
then press Start without releasing the 2 buttons.
Keep holding down all the three buttons.
At the character select screen, you'll notice that their is now only one line. All character ratios are equal. You will now have the ability to use two Boss Character or even 2 Evil Ryus or Ioris.

- NAOMI1 - Capcom vS SNK 2 - Unlocked boss mode and settings change in the game settings menu. You don't need to enter the codes.
         ----- You can now choose 3 different types of game modes in the settings.
         ----- Ratio Match - this is the normal ratio system
         ----- 3 on 3 - this ignores the ratio system and just gives you 3 equally powered characters
         ----- Single match - this makes the game 1v1
         ----- BOSS MODE - Hold Medium punch and Medium kick when you press start to start the game. This starts boss mode. You fight                 all the bosses only.

- ATOMISWAVE - Neo Geo Battle Colliseum - Character unlocks - Move the character select cursor to KYO and then press left, the cursor will go out of the screen and you can select Mizuchi, Shishioh or Neo-Dio.  You can also move to Iori and press right to access the same characters. Mars people and Athena are also unlocked and able to be selected from the regular character select tiles.

- ATOMISWAVE - Knights of Valour - Dubhe unlocked for selection at character select screen.

- ATOMISWAVE - Rumble fish - Secret character unlocked. Press up on the character select screen until you see the character GREED.

- ATOMISWAVE - Rumble Fish 2 - Secret character unlocked. Place the character select cursor on Hazama, and press the joystick right 4 times. You should now see Beatrice for selection.
             ------- Hold both punch buttons and press start for survivial mode
             ------- Hold kick kick buttons and press start for time attack mode

- ATOMISWAVE - KOF NEOWAVE - A bunch of secret character unlocks have been enabled. You just need to goto certain characters and press the start button to reveal the hidden character. List below
             ------- K >> Geese Howard
             ------- Maxima >> Ramon
             ------- Whip >> Vanessa
             ------- Yashiro >> Orochi Yashiro
             ------- Shermie >> Orochi Shermie
             ------- Chris >> Orochi Chris

- ATOMISWAVE - KOF XI - Move the cursor to Ash and then press left. You can select Magaki, Shion, Jazu, Silber, Hayate, Gai or Adelheid.

- ATOMISWAVE - Kenju - Updated rom file. No real changes anyone will notice

- ATOMISWAVE - Force Five - The crash has been fixed when you exit the service menu now, it no longer crashes there.

- ATOMISWAVE - Guilty Gear Isuka - Crash fixed when you lost a round. The game would crash when you lost a round in any fight. It no longer does this!

Le 10/11/2020 à 00:30, spiderzsoft a dit :

i am looking.... :ennuyeux:

Chase 1929                    2004 (Prototype)
Sammy Vs. Capcom       Sammy / Capcom - 2005 (Prototype)
Premier Eleven             Sammy / Dimps - 2003
Keiba Victory Furlong  2005

This is all we want it.

Naomi 1 miss a few (i didn´t see it)

KyoryuKing

Project Cerberus

Get Bass 2 / Sega Bass Fishing 2

Edited by Hyperscorpio

hi, how do you get power for running the pi? dit you connect direct to the naomi or external power source? 

Look here, this guide shows CN12 on the NAomi MB. You can power it from these pins. You will need to make a custom cable though.

Hidden Content

Netboot_RPI_Power.jpg

anyone knows how to unluck secret characters in kenju ? there is the boss and this guy:

kenj.PNG

10 hours ago, UncleBuckNasty said:

The Marvel vs Capcom 2 rom says it is unlocked. Does that mean all the characters are supposed to be are unlocked?

Correct. It's unlocked on mine.

On 4/29/2021 at 8:44 PM, murray said:

Correct. It's unlocked on mine.

Nothing is unlocked on mine.

Is there anything I need to do to unlock the chars once the game is loaded?

EDIT: I got it working. I downloaded the MvC2 Unlocked file from archive.org and replaced the unlocked rom in the roms folder. I named it exactly as the original file was named. booted it up and it works. Not sure what was going on, but it works now.  

Edited by UncleBuckNasty
problem solved