Akshuls

[Arcade PC] BeatMania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS + Omnimix

Hey yall, I'm running HV w/ SpiceTools and I'm having trouble getting the game to NOT take exclusive priority of my audio drivers. It does not share the driver, so I cannot use programs like Discord while playing. I've tried checking the "Forced Shared Audio" in the patcher, but the game doesn't launch at all (keeping exclusivity turned on or off in my audio driver, doesn't make a difference). 

image.png.ddc2c4b693fc4397a6e2e618b318a188.png

Does anyone know how to configure Spicetools to share the audio driver with other applications? 

6 hours ago, uglystru said:

Hey yall, I'm running HV w/ SpiceTools and I'm having trouble getting the game to NOT take exclusive priority of my audio drivers. It does not share the driver, so I cannot use programs like Discord while playing. I've tried checking the "Forced Shared Audio" in the patcher, but the game doesn't launch at all (keeping exclusivity turned on or off in my audio driver, doesn't make a difference). 

image.png.ddc2c4b693fc4397a6e2e618b318a188.png

Does anyone know how to configure Spicetools to share the audio driver with other applications? 

You need to change the audio format to 44100 Hz for it to work. 

im having issues running iidx 28 with spicetools, it crashes while doing something with directx and then EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION. i played 27 before so i dont know what could be wrong

ive also tried this on a real windows computer, just in case you realize im using wine

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

5 hours ago, rullinoiz said:

im having issues running iidx 28 with spicetools, it crashes while doing something with directx and then EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION. i played 27 before so i dont know what could be wrong

ive also tried this on a real windows computer, just in case you realize im using wine

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

is your audio device set to 16 bit 44.1 khz?

On 6/16/2021 at 4:31 AM, gilgil said:

Where should I change to customize?

lanecover,notebeam... (google translate)

You gotta open asphyxia-core-win-x64 which should bring you to a website on your browser. From there you find the IIDX plugin tab on the left side and you should be able to customize.