kimsama

[Arcade PC] Time Crisis 5 (Namco System ES3)

34 minuti fa, maximus69 ha scritto:

Thornback my sinden arrive soon , i 'll write a full test here 

Thank you, let's us know.

I'm also very curious

14 hours ago, Thornback said:

Has anyone tried this with the Sinden Lightgun yet? Impressions?

Ya it works perfectly on the Sinden. It also has enough buttons to basically do everything on the gun without a script. I use 2 pedals + a Sinden, and it's a great experience, tbh.

12 hours ago, Swissychief said:

Ya it works perfectly on the Sinden. It also has enough buttons to basically do everything on the gun without a script. I use 2 pedals + a Sinden, and it's a great experience, tbh.

That's great to know, thanks. My recoil unit should arrive later this month so hopefully no issues there.

Il y a 14 heures, Swissychief a dit :

hi,wich pedal do you use?and do you change something in command to play for the sinden and the pedal? config?

thanks

Edited by maximus69

I seem to be having gfx issues where i have double pedal buttons (though the bottom one just seems to be a picture), screen seems stretched and having wierd glitches now and then (Like lines appearing), ive not touched any settings, even when i do change setting in the ini files, nothing changes?

Both windows and fullscreen

Ive tried a number of resolutions and different windows scaling options

Also tried admin rights, changing to win 7 compatability

Any ideas?

Cheers

tc5 issue.png

EDIT: Found the solution:

In the ini file: \Engine\Config\BaseSystemSettings.ini

I changed the following: Fullscreen=TRUE to Fullscreen=FALSE

backwards i know but true :)

Edited by BLONQE

Side note - Wii remote and nunchuck (For the pedals) - Mayflash bar required on mode 2

AHK Script - Complie and ensure exe has admin rights: (Obviously change path of game to match yours)

run, "E:\Arcade\Teknoparrot\Time Crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=JPN -playside=1
left::t
right::y
Rbutton::Send {WheelDown 1}
enter::<+t
Volume_Up::<+h
Escape::
    Process,Close,TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" /F
    ExitApp
return

Edited by BLONQE

On 2021-01-11 at 6:04 AM, maximus69 said:

hi,wich pedal do you use?and do you change something in command to play for the sinden and the pedal? config?

thanks

I use these Amazon pedals: 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

And no... The only thing I did was map "o" and "T" to up and down on my Sinden, and "y" and "t" to my pedals. Basically I use this pedal ONLY for TC5. I have another pedal I use for PS2 TC games, as those require mouse buttons to be pressed (as opposed to keyboard buttons) to work with PCSX2... So ya. Pretty simple setup. Just a lot of hardware to play everything.

On 21/09/2020 at 12:51 AM, evolushroom said:

yeah but i want to use light gun to play light gun games, i know it work with gamepad

Hey evolushroom,

I'm having the same problem you had, Aimtrak lightguns work fine in the menu's but in game the crosshair goes haywire and goes crazy! Did you ever find a fix? 

Like you I have tried using the AHK scripts and demulshooter but nothing has worked for me either :(

On 18/11/2020 at 5:40 AM, xzodia said:

Hey all, I made custom build of Touchmote to work with this, (its a bit ruff and ready but it improves the experience significantly, no need for Jconfig/Demulshooter etc):

Fixes problem where the pointer only works in the menu

Adds Rumble Feedback when you press the Trigger button

Press DPad to Recenter the pointer

Use the included Time Crisis 5 Touchmote config with standard Input.ini's

Hidden Content

Hi xzodia!

Im having the same problem whn i can onloy aim in the menus using my aimtrak. I don't have any Wiimotes. How did you fix this problem with the wiimotes, hopefully i can figure out how to do the same on the Aimtrak.

Thanks

Magickz

On 1/14/2021 at 9:04 PM, magick81 said:

Hi xzodia!

Im having the same problem whn i can onloy aim in the menus using my aimtrak. I don't have any Wiimotes. How did you fix this problem with the wiimotes, hopefully i can figure out how to do the same on the Aimtrak.

Thanks

Magickz

using a wii remote w/ demulshooter/ahk/touchmote, my crosshair movement is perfect in the menu, then once i've selected 1p my crosshair is frozen at the top right with no mouse movement at all

have no idea how to fix this and haven't seen a fix. being ingame (like in a map) is when the crosshair freezes, totally fine on the menu

your touchmote build doesn't open :\

Edited by mitchhacker

Bonjour 

voila j'ai régler la wiimote avec touchmote tout fonctionne mais le curseur et ultra rapide je deplace la wiimote ca part dans tous les sens.

J'ai essayer de toucher au fichier " BaseInput.ini " tous ce qui est mouve speed mouse speed ect rien n'y fait je ne sais pas quoi faire si quelqu'un a une solution svp

Hello all!

First of all a big thanks to kimsama for your great work!

I have a strange problem though. The pedals work wonderfully through the game, only on the last boss (last stage) suddenly i can't use the pedals anymore.
Very strange because the whole game works great only with the Final Boss suddenly not anymore. So I can't finish the game. Can someone help me or has the problem too? Many thanks in advance

Le 21.1.2021 à 11:17, mitchhacker a dit :

using a wii remote w/ demulshooter/ahk/touchmote, my crosshair movement is perfect in the menu, then once i've selected 1p my crosshair is frozen at the top right with no mouse movement at all

have no idea how to fix this and haven't seen a fix. being ingame (like in a map) is when the crosshair freezes, totally fine on the menu

your touchmote build doesn't open :\

also have the same problem, using demulshooter and wiimote + dolphin bar ( until my sinden will arive).

the mouse sometimes move ingame, but most of the time its stuck on upper left corner.

Edited by llll55

It's awesome that this arcade game got dumped! just out of nowhere! it works fine but i had to run TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.com first before the .bat could work. Someone said to change bindings in DefaultInput.ini but i cant get it to change.

For example I tried to change the add credit to be just: 5. But it didnt work.

from this

.Bindings=(Name="T",Command="DebugAddCredit",Shift=True)

to this

.Bindings=(Name="5",Command="DebugAddCredit",Shift=False)

Edited by revolutiongames3000

Am 31.1.2021 um 00:06 schrieb revolutiongames3000:

It's awesome that this arcade game got dumped! just out of nowhere! it works fine but i had to run TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.com first before the .bat could work. Someone said to change bindings in DefaultInput.ini but i cant get it to change.

For example I tried to change the add credit to be just: 5. But it didnt work.

from this

.Bindings=(Name="T",Command="DebugAddCredit",Shift=True)

to this

.Bindings=(Name="5",Command="DebugAddCredit",Shift=False)

maybe that will help you. The .ini is write protected so you have to click 
on the ini with the right mouse button and uncheck write protection.
Edited by Siege

18 hours ago, Siege said:

maybe that will help you. The .ini is write protected so you have to click 
on the ini with the right mouse button and uncheck write protection.

If you remove the "Shift=True" / "Control=True" section, it removes the need for button combos as well.

Example

.Bindings=(Name="Escape",Command="quit")

.Bindings=(Name="one",Command="DebugAddCredit")

Hello... is someone can put a link to a JconfigTC5.exe ? please

i can't find a working link in the previous page of this thread

thank you

I had almost given up on getting this game to work with my Aimtrak. Been playing Virtua Cop 3 alot lately, but I found myself drawn to this game again.

I did find a solution to my Aimtrak only aiming within the menus.

I changed these 3 lines in the BaseInput.ini file.

line 8 from bEnableMouseSmoothing=true to EnableMouseSmoothing=true
 line 37 from Bindings=(Name="MouseX",Command="Count bXAxis | Axis aMouseX") to Bindings=(Name="MouseX",Command="Axis aMouseX Speed=0.05")
 line 38 from Bindings=(Name="MouseY",Command="Count bYAxis | Axis aMouseY") to Bindings=(Name="MouseY",Command="Axis aMouseY Speed=0.05")

These changes have at least made the game playable, though the crosshair still jumps around killing your accuracy. I've tried playing with the values in line 37 &38.

Changing the value to 0.03" makes it almost perfect, although you cannot reach to the far right edge of the screen anymore. And when you go off screen it kind offsets the crosshairs position. So you'll be pointing the gun at the centre of the screen with the crosshair on the left side.  Its just not satisfying at all playing like this.

Man I can't wait for my Sinden LightGun to arrive, hopefully its as good as im expecting and will make issues like this feel like a bad memory.

On 8/30/2020 at 11:17 PM, Tiberius said:

So the video didn't happen because I decided to write the how to guide - It is long and sarcastic so you have been warned - why is it sarcastic? Because people don't like to read things and ask questions that have already been asked so I am just making it very clear that it works for a Wiimote and it works here - I have done it 3 times from the start for each mode and each time it works - I have followed my own instructions and it worked - so if it doesn't work your end I don't know why.

I haven't uploaded any Pre-Done ini's as different people like different button selections and this way you can set it up how you like rather than having my choices forced upon you.

Enjoy the game

Hidden Content

can you help me edit my file to use aimtrak

On 8/31/2020 at 2:05 AM, bdiederichs said:

hi can you help me with the script ? i want to start in in rocketlauncher abd make bat file that runs joy2key and runs the game 

for me, the demulshooter setting random work, but most of the time, the ingame crosshair get stuck in the upper left screen and i cant aim enywhere.

in the manu it works.

i use wiimote + dolphinbar, until my recoil sinden will arrive. 

anyone also have this problem?

Just now, sgc1 said:

Where can you get the jconfig launcher  please.

Hidden Content

Hello, I'm new to Demul shooter and AHKs. I am able to make a batch file to start up Demulshooter and i have an AHK file to startup TC5 with my settings for coins. Game works and gun is calibrated but im not sure how to create one file for both to run in Launchbox and Bigbox. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My info for my files are as follows....

Demul batch is  "F:\PC games\Time Crisis 5\tc5.bat"

AHK for Time Crisis 5 is  "F:\PC games\Time Crisis 5\TC5.ahk"

Is the Namco System ES3 based on Windows operating system? If so, then how were they able to get the actual machine's light guns connected to the game (does the game have it's own light gun driver)? I have a Guncon 3 and since there are no drivers for Windows for it, I was asking if there was still a way to connect it to the game?

Edited by Jonathan Smith

On 2/8/2021 at 8:59 AM, GeneralNim said:

hi can you help me with the script ? i want to start in in rocketlauncher abd make bat file that runs joy2key and runs the game 

On 2/13/2021 at 1:08 AM, CHJags83 said:

Hello, I'm new to Demul shooter and AHKs. I am able to make a batch file to start up Demulshooter and i have an AHK file to startup TC5 with my settings for coins. Game works and gun is calibrated but im not sure how to create one file for both to run in Launchbox and Bigbox. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My info for my files are as follows....

Demul batch is  "F:\PC games\Time Crisis 5\tc5.bat"

AHK for Time Crisis 5 is  "F:\PC games\Time Crisis 5\TC5.ahk"

You can put both the DemulShooter and TC5 command into the same AHK file:

run, C:\DeMulShooter-10.1.4\DemulShooterX64.exe -target=es3 -rom=tc5
run, "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\LaunchBox\Games\Time Crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=JPN -playside=1
MButton::y
RButton::t
LCtrl::+T
0::WheelDown
1::+H
    ExitApp
return

then in launchbox add the game as if you were adding in any Generic ROM
MENU -> Tools -> IMPORT -> ROM Files...
then add the file by browsing to the AHK you created, tell it to keep all files in their current location, and when it asks you what emulator to use just pick any one you already have
when the game is finished importing, right-click on it and click on Edit
on the left hand side, Under Launching click on Emulation, and then un-check "Use an Emulator to play this game"
then click OK at the bottom

Launchbox will now just execute that AHK when you launch that game 

Bonjour,

Voici en pièce jointe les fichiers de configuration pour jouer a Time Crisis 5 avec une wiimote et une DolphinBar en mode 2.

Faites une sauvegarde des deux fichiers ini avant de mettre les 2 présents dans cette archive.

voici les actions des touches de la wiimote :

B = Gachette
Pad gauche = pédale de gauche
Pad droite = pédale de droite
Pad haut = arme suivante
Pad bas = affichage/suppression crosshair
+ = Start/coin
- = Quitter le jeu

Hidden Content

On 2/17/2021 at 6:22 PM, bdiederichs said:

You can put both the DemulShooter and TC5 command into the same AHK file:

run, C:\DeMulShooter-10.1.4\DemulShooterX64.exe -target=es3 -rom=tc5
run, "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\LaunchBox\Games\Time Crisis 5\TC5\Binaries\Win64\TimeCrisisGame-Win64-Shipping.exe" -NOINI -Language=JPN -playside=1
MButton::y
RButton::t
LCtrl::+T
0::WheelDown
1::+H
    ExitApp
return

then in launchbox add the game as if you were adding in any Generic ROM
MENU -> Tools -> IMPORT -> ROM Files...
then add the file by browsing to the AHK you created, tell it to keep all files in their current location, and when it asks you what emulator to use just pick any one you already have
when the game is finished importing, right-click on it and click on Edit
on the left hand side, Under Launching click on Emulation, and then un-check "Use an Emulator to play this game"
then click OK at the bottom

Launchbox will now just execute that AHK when you launch that game 

Thank you. That did work for me. Im still trying to get use to the command lines for DemulShooter.

Hi guys,

I run a I7 laptop with 32GB and a RTX 2070 graphics card however the game and cutscenes seems very laggy,is there anyone with similar specs facing this issue

Edited by lucas11101